Chapter 5 - The next morning

The next morning I woke up in Tom's warm arms. He wasn't awake yet, so I silently got out of bed and put on a shirt. I got out in the kitchen and was met by Willow enthusiastically jumping around my legs.

"Good morning Willow, sorry for not saying good night last night, we were a bit busy." I didn't know why I said it to her, I just wanted someone to talk to.

  I put my hair up into a messy bun and started doing breakfast, pancakes. Tom must have woken up by the smell of them, because he came up behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist.

"Morning beautiful!" He whispered with a sexy morning voice making shivers run down my spine. I turned around and wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him.

"Morning handsome! Hungry?"

"Always." I turned back to the stove just in time to turn the last pancake. I placed the plate with pancakes on the table and sat down. Tom sat down in front of me and we started to eat.

"What do you want to do today?" Tom asked with a smile.

"I want to go to the beach, I know that it's october, but I want to take pictures with you." I blushed a little.

"Of course, maybe confuse my fans too." We laughed together and finished eating.

  We took our jackets and Tom put a leash on Willow. Today it seemed that the paparazzi was more active than yesterday. As soon as we walked out from the building, there were cameras in our face. We hurried to the garage and into Tom's car. Tom drove out and onto the roads. Willow was in the backseat and looked excited. We drove for at least two hours until we found the perfect place. When we got out of the car we let Willow run free, there was not a human in sight. Nobody other than me would get the idea to go to the beach in october. I changed into a dress and Tom into shorts. It was cold, but I knew that it would be worth it. We placed the camera on a good place and took some good photos. As soon as we were done, we jumped into the car again and sat on the heat on max.

  We had so much fun! Tom was so funny to take pictures with. We posted the pictures on our instagrams and Tom's comments literally blew up. Everyone wanted to know who I was. I got a text from my best friend Angelina too.

 I got a text from my best friend Angelina too

Bff - "Why do you have the exact same caption as Tom?!😳"

You - "😏"

Bff - DON'T TELL ME THAT YOU'VE MET HIM!!!"

You - "😏 I'll be at your place in 2 and a half hour."

It was so fun messing with her. We had always been fangirling over Tom together, but she had a boyfriend.

  We drove home again, but now we took some debtors and explored London. Tom eventually dropped me off outside Angelina's apartment. I think that she heard the car or something, because when we drove up to the building she came running.

"Babe, this is my friend Angelina, Angelina, this is my boyfriend Tom." She froze in her steps when Tom got out of the car.

"This is a joke, I'm dreaming right?"

"Nope, he is 100 percent real." Angelina pinched her arm and squealed a little. "100 procent!" Tom laughed a little.

"See you tomorrow darling?"

"Yes, I'll come by after work!" I kissed Tom and he got into the car again. I waved and he drove away.

~They're crazy, I know! Hope you liked it!~