Chapter 12 - Premiere (Your POV)

~I just want to add that I have no idea if it actually works like this in real life :)~

~One month later~

A month had gone since Christmas and work had started again. Tom had a premiere on the movie Ophelia. I would stay home with Willow and see him on the TV instead.

"I need to leave now honey!" Tom called from the hall. I got out of bed and tiptoed into the hall in only one of Tom's large hoodies.

"I'll miss you, text when you get there, okay?" He had a black suit on and I tightened his tie.

"I'll miss you too!" He gave me a kiss and patted Willows head. Then he took his bag and left.

I walked back to the bedroom and snuggled down, already missing Tom. Willow jumped up and laid down beside me, she knew that she wasn't allowed in bed, but this was a special occasion. We fell asleep cuddling and I was woken by a text from Tom.

Tom- "Finally there, miss you already xx"

You- "Miss you too, I'll see you on tv soon x"

I got up from the bed to get a bag of chips and snuggle down on the sofa instead. I started the TV and took a blanket and laid over my legs. I soon saw the premiere I knew that Tom was on. I saw a few familiar faces of the actors I knew were in the movie and at last I saw Tom. He looked as good as ever in the black suit and his ocean blue eyes.

He had a few interviews and some photoshoots on the red carpet. They asked a few questions about me and I blushed when he spoke about me. When he got off camera again my phone suddenly vibrated like crazy, I got dms and got tagged in posts. I looked at the first notification and it felt like I broke. My heart was splintered and tears formed in my eyes.

It was a picture of Tom kissing a girl. He had his arms around her and definitely kissed her. I couldn't believe what I was seeing, he had told me that he loved me, but now he was kissing another woman. Tears already streamed down my cheeks, I didn't even care about wiping them. I looked at more of the notifications and it was all the same picture. I finally found the original post and the caption said

"@y/n.y/l/n I've stolen your man x".

I tried to suppress my sobbs, but I just couldn't. Willow jumped up on the couch and looked at me with her big brown eyes.

"How could he do this to me?" I sobbed and flung my arms around her neck. My phone rang, it was Angelina. She must have seen the picture. I tried to control my tears and sound calm.

"Hi!" I sounded way too cheerful and heard at once that I wasn't myself.

"I'm on my way to your apartment, how are you?" My eyes became blurry again.

"I'm fine, you don't have to come over."

"No, you're not. Yes, I do." She ended the call.

After 15 more minutes of crying on the couch, I heard a knock on the door. I didn't even try to wipe my tears. As soon as I opened the door Angelina flung her arms around my neck.

"I can't believe that he would do that to you! I'm gonna kill him when he gets back, I promise!" She took off her coat and followed me into the apartment.

"Can I stay with you and Alex for a while, at least till I've figured this out with Tom?" I said, a few more tears running down my cheeks.

"Of course! When would Tom be back?"

"Tonight, I don't want to meet him." That was sort of the truth, I wanted to slap him across his face and scream at him for what he did, but that wouldn't make anything better.

"We can pack a few of your things now and come back for the rest when you have got a place for your own." I nodded and smiled a painful smile. Angelina hugged me and patted my back. 

~Sorry for a so bad chapter! I have writers block. Hope you liked it anyways! :)~

~And thanks so much for almost 200 reads!! I love you all!! <3~