Chapter 4 - Movie night

(This chapter will contain some smut)

Tom unlocked the door to his apartment and led me in. Willow greeted us with small barks and she jumped happily.

"Hi darling!" Tom sat down and rubbed Willow's head. I smiled. Tom looked so cute with her.

"Do you want to watch a movie?"

"Yeah, which?" I hanged my jacket on the wall and walked into the apartment. I sat down on the sofa and Tom came after me. He started up the tv and we chose a film. I didn't really register which movie it was, I was too busy to not scream with happiness. I sat with my legs up to my chest and I was a bit cold.

"Are you cold?" Tom looked at me with concern. I nodded. "Come here." He held out his arm and invited me into his arms. I shuffled closer and laid my head on his chest. I could hear his heart pounding rather faster than was normal. He was nervous. He put his left arm on my waist and my heart started pounding faster too.

"I've only known you for a day, but I like you y/n." Tom looked at me and I looked back at him. In silent agreement we started kissing. His lips were soft, but rough at the same time. One of his hands was in my hair and the other on my butt. I pulled off his shirt and I could see his muscular body. He pulled off my shirt too and my bra was hanging loose. We stood up, still making out and he lifted me up. I wrapped my legs around his waist and I could feel the tent in his pants. I giggled and he lifted me into the bedroom. He pressed me up against the wall and started sucking my neck and going downwards. He pulled down my pants and underwear. I was completely naked now. He started licking me and I moaned in satisfaction. He pushed me down on the bed and I giggled. Tom jumped after me and took off his pants too. He had a condom on the bedside table and quickly slid it on. He slowly went inside me and I moaned loudly. He went faster and faster and I came. I moaned his name and grabbed the sides of the bed. Tom bent down and kissed me roughly. I sucked his neck and left a few hickeys. He rolled over so I was on the top and I smiled at him.

"You are good at this!" Tom smiled, still going. "I'll come now." We rolled over again and he took off the condom. He released on my stomach and then laid down beside me panting.

"I really like you y/n."

"I like you too Tom." He put his arm around me and we fell asleep still naked. 

~I know that it's fast and it would probably not happen in real life, but I hope you liked it!~