Spiraling Mess

I apologize for any spelling errors I may make, and if you find any, please point them out so I can fix them, and I'm pretty sure I'm going to accidentally make all the characters O.O.C., so I apologize for that as well.

~I do not own Undertale, any of the Undertale AUs, or Steven Universe~

~Error speaking: "Do i iS Gay? yeS."
~Nightmare speaking: "Do I is gay? Yes."
~Destiny speaking: "ժօ í íՏ ցɑվ? վҽՏ."
~Choice speaking: "𝕕𝕠 𝕀 𝕚𝕤 𝕘𝕒𝕪? 𝕪𝕖𝕤."
~Void speaking: "ᖱ✺ ! ! ṧ ❡ᾰ⑂? ⑂ḙṧ."
~Gender speaking: "ᎠᎾ Ꮖ ᏆᏚ ᏩᎪY? YᎬᏚ."
~Identity speaking: "მტ i iႽ ႺႩჄ? ჄპႽ."
~Unnatural speaking: "po ı ıs ƃɐʎ? ʎǝs."
~??? Speaking: "Ԁө Ї ЇЅ ԌДҰ? ҰЄЅ."
Anyone else speaking: "Do I is gay? Yes."

~Chapter 20~

Dream blinked, sitting up slowly as he yawns softly, turning to look over at Ink.

Ink smiles, patting Dream's head and stands up, stretching and saying, "Man, you slept for a while, I think I felt my back pop!"

Dream let out a soft giggle, standing up and saying "Heh, sorry Ink, guess I was tired." while rubbing the back of his skull.

Ink nods, before pulling Dream into the kitchen and asking, "Could you make some food? Your cooking is really gooood-"

Dream giggles again, amused by Ink as he asks, "Sure, what do you want to eat?" to which Ink replies with "Oh, can you make pancakes?"

Dream smiles softly, nodding and grabbing the items necessary, and starts working on the pancakes, telling Ink it might take a bit, before turning to look at the Ink with worry as the artistic skeleton shrieks, gripping his sides in pain.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cross honestly wished he could do more, but what could he do? He wasn't as close as Horror Dust and Killer were, so trying to comfort Horror wouldn't really work.

He wished Nightmare or Error was still there, they would know what to do! They were dead though, and the Multiverse was falling because of that.

If only things hadn't gone the way they did, then things would be okay, not particularly great, but better than half the gang being dead.

It was awful really, when Error and Nightmare died, it was horrible, it was if their parents had died, but then Killer died, which really didn't help, as he was like the mediator to Horror and Dusts "Fights" and those three were quite close.

So close that after Killer died Horror cried until he fell asleep. He still hasn't woken up, which was reasonable considering all that happened, but Killer's death had left Dust paranoid, so now he was worried that Horror may not wake up again.

It made Cross wonder how Error's brothers took Error's death. He assumed Fresh didn't really care seeing as he's emotionless, and Geno was probably distraught- his AU did make it so that he could never see his Papyrus again, and despite the fact that he was not the original Geno, he still held memories of the original, so it must feel like he's lost two brothers now.

Cross looks down at his hand, the same one he held Killer's with not long ago.

It was upsetting really, how he had been trying to get Killer's mind off of Nightmare and Blue's death, only for him to die right there, and Cross couldn't do anything.

It was funny, Killer had always been the least emotional one of him, Dust, and Horror, yet he had taken Blue and Nightmare's death the hardest, and then died not long afterwards, leaving Dust and Horror incredibly upset.