Weapon Summoned

I apologize for any spelling errors I may make, and if you find any, please point them out so I can fix them, and I'm pretty sure I'm going to accidentally make all the characters O.O.C., so I apologize for that as well.

~I do not own Undertale, any of the Undertale AUs, or Steven Universe~

~Error speaking: "Do i iS Gay? yeS."
~Nightmare speaking: "Do I is gay? Yes."
~Destiny speaking: "ժօ í íՏ ցɑվ? վҽՏ."
~Choice speaking: "𝕕𝕠 𝕀 𝕚𝕤 𝕘𝕒𝕪? 𝕪𝕖𝕤."
~??? Speaking: "Ԁө Ї ЇЅ ԌДҰ? ҰЄЅ."
Anyone else speaking: "Do I is gay? Yes."

~Chapter 10~

"WHaT???" Error asked in confusion, tilting his head at Steven's words.

Steven giggled, asking, "You don't know what that is either, do you?" his face was one of amusement.

Error nodded, asking, "uH, No, CouLD you eXPLaiN?" while tugging on his scarf, waiting for an explanation.

Steven smiled, nodding, before beginning to try and explain, "Well, it's kinda like how you summon your strings, but usually you summon them through your Gem! See, Pearl has a spear thingy, Garnet gets these cool gloves and Amethyst has a whip thing!"

Error nods, still not quite understanding what that meant. There was a short silence, before Error broke it, wondering aloud. "HoW Do i SuMMoN MiNe? CaN i eVeN SuMMoN oNe?"

Suddenly he jumped, hearing something. He listened closely, and suddenly he heard a voice.

Error was confused, mumbling, "THe VoiCeS? i THouGHT THeY WeRe GoNe?"

Error jumps slightly when Steven asks, "Woah, who's that? I can't see anyone other than you and me! Is it a ghost?" excitement evident in his voice.

Error nervously tugs on his sleeves, responding quietly. "THaT'S oNe oF THe Voices. i... i DiDN'T THiNK THey WouLD STiLl Be HeRe... WaiT you CaN HeaR THeM?!?" sudden panic seeping into his voice, unsure of what to do with this new development.

Steven nods in response, before gasping in realization. And exclaiming, "Wait, you're a Gem! They want to know what powers you have! Like how Garnet can see into the future I think?"

Error tugs on his scarf nervously, asking, "HoW Do i uSe THeM THouGH? iS iT LiKe WiTH My STRiNGS?" Before thinking for a moment and beginning to speak again, "WaiT Do you MeaN LiKe My MaGiC? uH, SuRe?"

Error starts walking outside, Steven trailing after him, and they stop down at the beach, but before Error does anything he pauses asking, "WiLL youR MoMS MiND?"

Steven thinks for a moment before shaking his head and saying, "I don't think so, they didn't seem to mind your strings!"

Error nods, though not quite convinced, and summons a small black and glitchy bone, holding it out for Steven to see, letting a small smile form on his face as Steven excitedly starts rambling, "WOW-That's so cool! Can you do more? Why does it glitch?" stars in his eyes.

Error opens his mouth, pausing for a second before speaking. "i CaN Do MoRe, aND i'M NoT SuRe WHy iT GLiTCHeS. i-uH-PLeaSe DoN'T GeT SCaReD...."

Error cautiously summons a Gaster Blaster. It was smaller than the ones he would usually fight with, though it didn't look any less menacing than it normally did, and it was also black and glitchy, like the bone, but with hints of a dark red in places like the "eyes" and "nose", but Steven didn't get scared by it, only looking at it in awe, and shouting, "THAT'S SO COOL!!!" which slightly startled Error.

Steven begins plays with the Gaster Blaster, leaving Error to his thoughts, and suddenly, he gets an idea and reaches back to where his "Gem" is, thinking of how he wants to protect Steven, and suddenly there is a glow and a bow and arrow is in Error's hands

Steven looks over to Error, the sudden flash of light having caught his attention, and gasps in excitement when he sees Error's bow and arrow, but then it starts to waver.

Error's thoughts begin to drift. Blue and Steven are so alike aren't they? Both of them are so kind, and you failed to protect Blue, so why would you be able to protect Steven? Heck, you failed to protect your entire Multiverse, they're probably dead by now because of you. It's all your fault!

The bow and arrow vanish, and Error clutches his head, as he crouches down, mumbling "No you'Re WRoNG, SHuT uP SHuT up SHuTuPSHuTuP-"

"Loop?! Loop are you okay?! Please, please respond!"

Error snaps out of his thoughts, crashing with a loud beep, which startles Steven who is at this point in tears.

He notices a Reboot? Yes/No screen pops up in front of Error, and in a desperate attempt to fix him, he presses the Yes button, and a loading bar replaces the Reboot Yes/No, slowly rising.

Once the bar finally reaches one-hundred, it disappears, and Error lets out a soft, glitchy groan, rubbing his head and asking, "W-WHaT HaPPeND???"

Steven sighs in relief, rubbing at his eyes in an attempt to wipe away the tears, and responds. "You let out a weird beep noise and then a screen that asked me if I wanted you to reboot appeared in front of you, and so I clicked yes cause I wanted you to come back."

Error sighs, before mumbling, "SoRRy, uH, THaT WaS CaLLeD a CRaSH, i aPoLoGiZe, i DiDN'T MeaN To SCaRe you..." while hiding part of his face in his scarf as if trying to disappear.

Steven messed with his hand replying with, "It's okay! Oh! Your bow was cool though! Uh... Why did you crash though?"

Error lets out a tired, "JuST a FeW BaD MeMoRieS, NoTHiNG To WoRRy aBouT." in response, and though this didn't quite seem to convince Steven, he didn't push it, knowing Error probably wasn't up to that right now.

Steven stood up, looking over to Error and asking, "How about we go inside? We can worry about this later." And Error nods, quickly standing up before the two make their way back up to the temple.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm pretty sure I got this out on time, but it feels like I got this chapter out late, so just in case I did, sorry- this chapter feels short- No, It is short, I'm not gonna lie, but it's a chapter, so that's fun! T those of you who commented to say something to one of the Deities, you're gonna have to wait for like one more chapter, sorry, I just have something I kinda want to do with Fate's Multiverse, so yeah! If it makes you feel any better, a new character will be introduced in the next Deity chapter! I'm not gonna lie, it took me a while to figure out what Error's "Gem Weapon" would be, and even then, I didn't really come up with it, a friend did, so thats fun! The design for the bow and arrow isn't the best, but I tried- I'll stop rambling now, have a nice day/night/afternoon/morning!

Word Count: 1178