Realizations Arising

I apologize for any spelling errors I may make, and if you find any, please point them out so I can fix them, and I'm pretty sure I'm going to accidentally make all the characters O.O.C., so I apologize for that as well.

~I do not own Undertale, any of the Undertale AUs, or Steven Universe~

~Error speaking: "Do i iS Gay? yeS."
~Nightmare speaking: "Do I is gay? Yes."
~Destiny speaking: "ժօ í íՏ ցɑվ? վҽՏ."
~Choice speaking: "𝕕𝕠 𝕀 𝕚𝕤 𝕘𝕒𝕪? 𝕪𝕖𝕤."
~Karma speaking: "𝕯𝖔 𝕴 𝖎𝖘 𝖌𝖆𝖞? 𝖄𝖊𝖘."
~Fate speaking: "D⃟o⃟ I⃟ i⃟s⃟ g⃟a⃟y⃟? Y⃟e⃟s⃟."
Anyone else speaking: "Do I is gay? Yes."

~Chapter 8~

A figure- no- a Deity hurried through the Void, desperate to get to Reaper before V̵̫̺͝E̶͈͍̓͒̓h̶̡̺̒̈́͊F̴̛̥̍̊Ḯ̸̥̉Ê̴̠̓ḥ̵͆͑͆͋ͅĴ̶̰͈̐͐R̷̥̰͚̆̑̿͜0̶̢̆̌g̶̳̪̦̳̋̕g̷̟̟͚̔̓̍Q̶̩͇̤͐̂0̷̨̻̹̣̊͂9̶̰̰̤͂͝V̴͙̘͒͊͠T̸̛̜̟͕̤̒̇͝k̸̖̺̟͌Ñ̶͙̥̖́̋͜͝J̵̨͚̳̍̀̔Ṱ̴̝̋͌͐̽͜A̴̝̺̾̍̈́́ͅ ̷̛̪̤̥̿̀͘͜got him. They could not allow this, they just couldn't, not with how things were already going in Fate's Multiverse.

They didn't want their Chosen One to be taken either way, and they knew V̸͙͐̓̑̏͒͝Ȅ̵̥͍̜̱͓̑̿̃̃͠ͅh̴̝͈̜̼̆ͅF̶͙̂̆̇̾̔̈́Ǐ̴̡̟̮̻̬̙͝Ë̸̲́̏̆̓͜͝͝h̸̜̪̳̱̀̍́͝J̷͕͓͕̙͐̑R̸͕̩̒̏̇̎͝0̵̼͉̮̟̩̾͆g̵͓͚̝̻͖̊̊́́̅g̴̠͎͑͗͊Q̸̡̣͈̺̭̔͆0̶̛̝̗̠̯͓́̂̉̔̏͜9̶̘͖̤̰̪̏̒V̵̢͉͎͈͊͑̄͑T̵̤̃̅͗͊̿̈k̶͉̂̒̐Ṋ̸̪͇̔̉͐̍J̷͖̭͙̭̹͔̐͆̽̆̕T̷͎̰̹͔̄̈́͗̑͐Ą̷̢̢̫̘̹̾͂͆͗̊͠ ̴̲̣̲̈́̂̑͌̽ would not be kind to him, for they were cruel beings, having already caused Fate so much grief, all by not allowing the Deities voice to be heard by their Chosen One.

They started moving faster, and soon caught sight of Their Chosen One, quickly grabbing him, and getting out of there.

They knew they were on V̵̧̦͇̺͙̣̰͋̅́̓͝Ę̵̛̛̣̩̽́̒h̴͙̙͍̣̱̠̺͐̏͊͑̀͋͝F̵̮͇̍̊İ̷͕̻̲̪̖͚̈́̎͒̅̆͘͠Ė̴̱͇̮̗͔̭̮͍͊͗͝ḩ̴̡̛͍͎͈̎͐J̸̺̣̦̦̪̖̏̎ͅR̸͔̜͎͆̀̊́͊͐͘͝ͅ0̴̦̻̖̣̇̋͌͒̔͝͠g̸̯̜̐͌̓̾̑͝g̶̲͚̩̔Q̸̬͕̥͖̐͝0̵̦̬̪͉̙̹̅̐̂̓̈́̈̽̅ͅ9̴̖̍͑͌̆̍́̕V̶̨͇͙̮͍̟̄̔̌̊͝Ṭ̸̡̚ǩ̵̡̛̠̩͔̬͉͊͋̑̓̓̚ͅŇ̸̘̜̞̃̾̐̓̾̒͜J̴̣͍̜̑̍̎T̷̡̠̦̠̔̈́̽̄̈̏͘̚A̷̺̖̪͙̙͕͐̂̒͛̓͠'s territory, and didn't want to be caught by them, knowing it wouldn't end well for them, or their Chosen One.

They quickly ran to Fate's territory, and their Chosen One began to wake up. They panicked, but it was too late, even if they made him fall back asleep, he still saw them.

See, only the higher Deities can erase memories, and currently the only ones who are powerful enough are either with V̷̛̯̝͋̋E̶͍͍̼͐h̴̅͛̾̒͜F̵̻̟̱̎I̸̧̭͇̩̓̉̓Ẻ̷̮̟̊ͅh̴̥̼̐̄̊̅J̴͈̓R̵̰͕̮̉͘͜0̸̯̹̗̉g̴̖̹̉g̷̯̐̈̍̈́Q̶͚̯̜̫̀͝0̶͕͖̃́̊̚9̶̙̣͊̉V̸̤͔͈̻̎̿̈́͝T̸͚̉̓̓k̸̭̣̜͎̈͘N̵̡͙̈́́̚̚J̵̡̙̻͋͌̈́T̵̗͠A̴̜͐͑͠͝ ̸͕̗͐͗͋, or taken by them, so they wouldn't be able to help much.
Reaper groaned, opening his eyes, and gasping when he sees the large figure that is holding him, and they are glad they were not in their true form, knowing that Reaper would not be able to handle it seeing as only Deities can handle seeing the true form of other Deities.

Reaper slowly gains his bearing, asking, "Wh- who are you?" to which the deity sighs, responding with, "𝕴 𝖆𝖒 𝕶𝖆𝖗𝖒𝖆, 𝖒𝖞 𝖈𝖍𝖔𝖘𝖊𝖓 𝖔𝖓𝖊, 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝕴 𝖓𝖊𝖊𝖉 𝖙𝖔 𝖇𝖗𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖞𝖔𝖚 𝖇𝖆𝖈𝖐 𝖙𝖔 𝕱𝖆𝖙𝖊'𝖘 𝕸𝖚𝖑𝖙𝖎𝖛𝖊𝖗𝖘𝖊, 𝖋𝖔𝖗 𝖎𝖙 𝖎𝖘 𝖆𝖑𝖗𝖊𝖆𝖉𝖞 𝖉𝖎𝖘𝖆𝖘𝖙𝖗𝖔𝖚𝖘 𝖊𝖓𝖔𝖚𝖌𝖍 𝖙𝖍𝖊𝖗𝖊.
(I am Karma, my chosen one, and I need to bring you back to Fate's Multiverse, for it is already disastrous enough there.)