Cookie Cat

I apologize for any spelling errors I may make, and if you find any, please point them out so I can fix them, and I'm pretty sure I'm going to accidentally make all the characters O.O.C., so I apologize for that as well.

~I do not own Undertale, any of the Undertale AUs, or Steven Universe~

~Error speaking: "Do i iS Gay? yeS."
~Nightmare speaking: "Do I is gay? Yes."
~Destiny speaking: "ժօ í íՏ ցɑվ? վҽՏ."
~Choice speaking: "𝕕𝕠 𝕀 𝕚𝕤 𝕘𝕒𝕪? 𝕪𝕖𝕤."
Anyone else speaking: "Do I is gay? Yes."

~Chapter 7~

Error looked up from the ground, flinging glowing blue strings everywhere in a panic, his strings getting tangled with almost everything, save for a few things like Steven, and Garnet, who had gotten out of the way before the strings could reach her.

When Error finally calmed down, he let down Amethyst and Pearl, softly apologizing as he lowered them to the floor, though not dropping any of the furniture, or the odd looking black and green bug things that had caused him to panic in the first place, one of them having been flung at him as he entered the temple.

Error eyed one of the bug things warily, asking, "WHaT aRe THoSe THiNGS?" questioningly, and Pearl answers with, "Centipedals, though these ones don't seem to be the main ones. There must be a queen around here somewhere." Error only nods, before looking back to the "Centipedals" placing the furniture back down gently before asking softly, "uH WHaT Do i Do WiTH THeM?"

This time Amethyst answered him, saying, "You poof them! Duh." which only sends a look of confusion across Error's face as he asks, "uH, WHaT???" before Amethyst breaks the silence by saying "You Poof them? Like any other Gem? Don't you know this? You are a Gem after all." Which only confused Error even more.

Error breaks the short lived silence, asking "uH, WHaT'S a GeM? aM i MiSSiNG SoMeTHiNG HeRe?" not really answering Amethyst's question as he took a small step back, nervousness and confusion evident on his face as he tries to figure out what's happening. "iS... iS THaT WHaT THe RoCK oN My BaCK iS?"

Pearl only nods in response, Garnet and Amethyst remaining silent, before Steven asks, "You didn't know?" in an uncharacteristically soft voice, and Error responding with, "i KNeW you aLL HaD THeM, BuT i DiDN'T See aNyoNe eLSe WiTH a RoCK aTTaCHeD To THeM. iS- iS THaT WHy you WeRe- SoRRy aRe- So WaRy oF Me?"

Pearl immediately nods, opening her mouth to say something, but Amethyst cuts her off, saying, "Nah, Pearl is just kinda like that. Garnet wasn't really wary of you though, and I don't mind you around, you're chill. Kind of." which calmed Error slightly, but not by much.

Steven is the one to break the silence this time, asking, "Do you have to poof the Centipedals? They're cute!" Pearl sighs at this, and Garnet says, "Sorry Steven, but we can't keep them as pets. On another note, after we deal with these Centipedals, we have a surprise for you!"

At this, Steven perked up a bit, asking, "Really?" though still upset that they had to poof the Centipedals. "Yes. hey Loop? Can you poof the Centipedals now?" and Error nods flicking his wrists, causing all of the Centipedals to poof at once, before getting rid of all of the blue strings.

Steven watched in awe as Error controlled his strings, though he still didn't approve poofing the Centipedals. (Pure child-) He turned to Error excitedly saying "That was so cool!" making Error giggle softly before speaking, "THaNK you, i'M GLaD you THiNK iT'S CooL."

Garnet kneeled down to Steven, asking, "Are you ready for your surprise?" and Steven nods excitedly. Garnet smiles at Steven, Pearl getting something, though Error wasn't quite sure what..

Error looked at the odd things, noting the odd cat face thing on the what was it again? Oh yeah, on the wrapper. He honestly thought it looked kind of creepy, but when Steven saw them, his face lit up, and Error could have sworn his eyes turned to stars.

Steven jumped up and down, grabbing one, before exclaiming, "Where did you get these? I thought they stopped making these!" to which Pearl responded, "We heard that they stopped making them, so we went out and got some."

Steven let out a string of excited thank-you's, before opening the wrapper, and singing, "Ohhh- He's a frozen treat with an all new taste, 'Cause he came to this planet from outer space! A refugee of an interstellar war, But now he's at your local grocery store! Cookie Cat! He's a pet for your tummy! Cookie Cat! He's super duper yummy! Cookie Cat !He left his family behind! Cookie Caaaaaat!!!" before taking a bite, a wide smile spread across his face.

Suddenly there was a pink glow from Stevens belly, and the Gems figuratively flipped.

Error was trying to figure out what was going on, though the others didn't quite seem to know either, and before he knew it, the glow was gone.

Steven looked disappointed, but quickly brightened up again as he exclaims, "Oh yeah! Loop! You still need to try a Cookie Cat!" and picks up a Cookie Cat, giving it to Error, being careful as to not actually touch him.

Error takes the Cookie Cat out of the wrapper, and takes a wary bite of the ear, before smiling, and quickly finishing off the treat.

Steven excitedly asked, "You liked it right?" To which Error nodded at I'm response.

Steven beamed at this, before Error goes back to what had happened earlier, asking, "So, uH, WHaT WaS uP WiTH THe WHoLe BeLLy GLoW THiNG?"

Steven only shrugs in response, saying, "I don't actually know... Maybe it has something to do with my gem power summoning thing!!!"

Error only gave a perplexed look, asking, "WHaT???"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oh boy, another cliffhanger! I am so sorry this chapter came out late, I finished it and thought I posted it, realized I didn't post it, then proceeded to forget to post it. Also, jrjrhhrufjosi- This chapter sucks-

Word Count: 1030