Explaining Things

I apologize for any spelling errors I may make, and if you find any, please point them out so I can fix them, and I'm pretty sure I'm going to accidentally make all the characters O.O.C., so I apologize for that as well.

~I do not own Undertale, any of the Undertale AUs, or Steven Universe~

~Error speaking: "Do i iS Gay? yeS."
~Nightmare speaking: "Do I is gay? Yes."
~Destiny speaking: "ժօ í íՏ ցɑվ? վҽՏ."
~Choice speaking: "𝕕𝕠 𝕀 𝕚𝕤 𝕘𝕒𝕪? 𝕪𝕖𝕤."
~Void speaking: "ᖱ✺ ! ! ṧ ❡ᾰ⑂? ⑂ḙṧ."
~Gender speaking: "ᎠᎾ Ꮖ ᏆᏚ ᏩᎪY? YᎬᏚ."
~Identity speaking: "მტ i iႽ ႺႩჄ? ჄპႽ."
~Unnatural speaking: "po ı ıs ƃɐʎ? ʎǝs."
~??? Speaking: "Ԁө Ї ЇЅ ԌДҰ? ҰЄЅ."
Anyone else speaking: "Do I is gay? Yes."

~Chapter 16~

After everyone made their way back up and into the temple and got settled, they waited for Pearl and Garnet to show up, and when they did, and everyone settled down, Error let out a sigh, before beginning to try and explain.

"o-oK, LeT'S STaRT WiTH aN eXPLaNaTIoN oF THe BaLaNCES. oKay, HoW To Say THiS? aLRiGHT, uH, FiRST THINGS FiRST, Me, BLue, NiGHT, and ReaPeR aReN'T FRoM THiS MuLTiVeRSe. See, THiS MuLTiVeRSe DoeSN'T HaVe a BaLaNCe BeTWeeN CReaTioN aND DeSTRuCTioN, BuT MiNe DoeS. TRy aND THiNK oF My MuLTiVeRSe aS a PeiCe oF PaPer. you DRaW aND DRaW aND DRaW oN iT, RiGHT? WeLL, eVeNTuaLLy THaT PaPeR iS GoinG To FiLL uP, and THeRe WoN'T Be aNYMoRe SPaCe. WHeN THaT HaPPeNS, you GRaB a NeW PeiCe oF PaPeR, RiGHT? WeLL, To My MuLTiVeRSe, GRaBBiNG a NeW PeiCe oF PaPeR MeaNS THe WHoLe MuLTiVeRSe GeTS ToRN To SHReDS, DeSTRoyiNG iTSeLF, aND PoSSiBLy oTHeR MuLTiVeRSeS. THe SoLuTioN? eRaSe SoMe oF THe DRaWiNGs, a.K.a., DeSTRoy a au. GueSS WHo HaS To Do THaT!"

Error paused for a moment, before doing jazz hands and saying, "iT'S Me, i'M THe oNe WHo HaD To DeSTRoy. i'M SuRe you CaN GueSS THaT PeoPLe DiDN'T ReaLLy LiKe Me. THeRe aRe oTHeR BaLaNCeS, BuT i'LL LeT NiGHTy aND ReaPeR eXPLaiN THeiR BaLaNCeS."

Error stops talking, and after a moment of silence, Nightmare begins talking.

"I am Nightmare, as I believe you know, and I am- no I WAS the King of Negativity, but... but I don't think I am anymore considering I just went through the Void. When I was still the King of Negativity, I spread negativity, if that wasn't obvious enough. I know that that probably sounds bad but hear me out. Without negativity, the positivity will be dull, fake. People would never know true happiness, because they will have never felt anything more than a dull and fake feeling of content. Their lives would be empty, it would honestly be more like not having emotions then having positive emotions, but nobody ever realizes that."

Nightmare finished his explanation, turning to Reaper, who begins his explanation.

"I'm pretty sure my name gives my role away, but I am Reaper, god of Death, though I don't actually control who does and doesn't die, I just find the SOULS of those who have just died, and guide them to my brother who would sort out where they go, but of course people didn't know that, and so while they didn't hate me as they did Nightmare and Error, they still didn't treat me as they would others. Geno though... Geno was different. I- if our Multiverse falls- Geno will- nonono, I have to go back! I need to get Geno, I can't- no-"

Reaper cuts off his explanation, standing up, with tears streaming down his face as he runs back outside to where they had shown up on the beach.

Blue sighs, standing up with a look of sympathy as he went after Reaper, knowing the distraught god would probably not leave the spot any time soon.

Pearl looks at the door, a surprisingly empathetic look on her face as she asks,"Who's Geno? He seems rather upset about them."

Error sighs, looking down at his hands as he answers Pearls question in a hushed tone, saying "GeNo... GeNo WaS My oLDeR BRoTHeR, BuT To ReaPeR? To ReaPeR He WaS a LoVeR. He WaS oNe oF THe FeW PeoPLe THaT WaSN'T aFFeCTeD By ReaPeR'S DeaTH TouCH, aND He HeLPeD ReaPeR DeaL WiTH THe PRoBLeMS THaT CaMe WiTH THe LaCK oF TouCH, aND ReaPeR KePT GeNo CoMPaNy WHeN He CouLD, WHiCH WaS NiCe CoNSiDeRiNG HoW LoNG GeNo CouLDN'T LeaVe THe SaVe SCReeN WiTHouT DyiNG FoR a LoNG TiMe, aND i aLMoST NeVeR HaD eNouGH FRee TiMe To SPeND WiTH Him, aND FReSH? WeLL, He'S NoT BaD CoMPaNy, BuT He CaN Be a LiTTLe MuCH SoMeTiMeS."