Possible Solutions

I apologize for any spelling errors I may make, and if you find any, please point them out so I can fix them, and I'm pretty sure I'm going to accidentally make all the characters O.O.C., so I apologize for that as well.

~I do not own Undertale, any of the Undertale AUs, or Steven Universe~

~Error speaking: "Do i iS Gay? yeS."
~Nightmare speaking: "Do I is gay? Yes."
~Destiny speaking: "ժօ í íՏ ցɑվ? վҽՏ."
~Choice speaking: "𝕕𝕠 𝕀 𝕚𝕤 𝕘𝕒𝕪? 𝕪𝕖𝕤."
~Void speaking: "ᖱ✺ ! ! ṧ ❡ᾰ⑂? ⑂ḙṧ."
~Luck speaking: "δΟ I Iς GΔΥ? ΥΣς."
~Emotion speaking: "∂σ ι ιѕ gαу? уєѕ."
~Gender speaking: "ᎠᎾ Ꮖ ᏆᏚ ᏩᎪY? YᎬᏚ."
~Identity speaking: "მტ i iႽ ႺႩჄ? ჄპႽ."
~Unnatural speaking: "po ı ıs ƃɐʎ? ʎǝs."
~Time speaking: "ⅅᎾ ℐ ℐЅ ᎶᎯᎽ? ᎽℰЅ."
~Knowledge speaking: "ꀸꂦ ꀤ ꀤꌗ ꁅꍏꌩ? ꌩꍟꌗ."
~Cycle speaking: "Ⓓⓞ Ⓘ ⓘⓢ ⓖⓐⓨ? Ⓨⓔⓢ."
~Chaos/Balance Speaking: "Ԁө Ї ЇЅ ԌДҰ? ҰЄЅ."
Anyone else speaking: "Do I is gay? Yes."

~Chapter 34~

Something was wrong, Ink was sure of it.

It felt like something was missing in the Multiverse, but not an AU- Ink would feel pain if it was an AU.

Ink wanted to check on the Doodle-Sphere to see if anything had gone missing, but he didn't want to worry Dream- the normally positive skeleton was incredibly stressed, the drop in positivity in the Multiverse starting to take a toll on his health as he tried to fix it.

Ink hadn't created anything in a while, and with all that happened, he decided he should probably take a break- with everything going he'd probably end up making something dark and horrible on accident, he always managed to create AU's that go with his recent experiences and he did not want to test his luck.

It was odd not having to use his vials to feel emotions, and by now his Soul wouldn't even need the rest of the pieces to come back, as it was big enough to start growing on it's own, and the emotions he felt were so vivid, he could not put it into words, but it was like Ink was living in a monotone world and someone turned on all the colors.

It was amazing.

Of course, with the good came the bad, and when Ink began to feel the guilt for real- not just what he had felt when he had only just gotten his Soul back- it was almost suffocating.

Ink frowned, chewing on his scarf for a moment before spitting it out.

Since when did Ink care about how bad his scarf tasted?

Oh yeah, emotions.

Disgust was interesting. Ink wasn't sure if it was really an emotion, but it was certainly something he felt, and it was getting annoying how many times Ink had gone to do one of his usual fidgety habits and realizing that he thought it was gross.

Ink sighs before deciding that maybe he should wash his clothes- after all, a clean scarf probably wouldn't taste as bad as an unwashed scarf, and if Ink was going to wash his scarf, he may as well clean his other things off as well.

After grabbing his brush for a moment and creating some pajamas, Ink gets changed and throws his stuff into the wash, turning it on and flopping back onto the couch.

Ink lays there for a moment when a box pops through a portal leading to- white?

As soon as it appeared, the portal was gone, and Ink yelps in surprise as the box lands next to him on the couch.

Ink moves to check out what might be in the box before pausing and pulling his hand back.

Why was this so hard? It's just a box, and it's not like Ink could feel afraid of i-