Donut Time

I apologize for any spelling errors I may make, and if you find any, please point them out so I can fix them, and I'm pretty sure I'm going to accidentally make all the characters O.O.C., so I apologize for that as well.

~I do not own Undertale, any of the Undertale AUs, or Steven Universe~

~Error speaking: "Do i iS Gay? yeS."
~Nightmare speaking: "Do I is gay? Yes."
~Destiny speaking: "ժօ í íՏ ցɑվ? վҽՏ."
~Choice speaking: "𝕕𝕠 𝕀 𝕚𝕤 𝕘𝕒𝕪? 𝕪𝕖𝕤."
Anyone else speaking: "Do I is gay? Yes."

~Chapter 5~

Steven had shown Error around the temple, it really hadn't taken very long, and now the young boy and him were watching something called "Crying breakfast Friends"? Error really didn't care for, or understand the show, but Steven seemed to enjoy it, so he decided to watch with him, not quite sure what else he should do.

he knew that the gems were still wary of him, though that was mostly Pearl, and he understood, he would probably not have let himself near Steven if he were them, heck he worried he might hurt the child at first as well, but he quickly got over that, he'd throw himself out the window before he could hurt Steven, the child was just so kind to him!

He let his mind drift as he leaned on Stevens bed, wondering how things were going in his Multiverse, slightly frowning as he started to drift further into his thoughts. Why couldn't he have held on? Why did his haphephobia have to act up? All his friend were dead because of hi-

"Loop?"

Error jumped, snapping out of his thoughts. He responded with, "YeS?" his voice shaking ever so slightly, though it was hard to tell with his voice constantly changing, and Steven didn't notice, though the boy did pick up on his mood, and asked, "What's wrong?" tilting his head ever so slightly.

Error only looked down before responding with, "iT'S NoTHiNG, WHy?" and Steven looks at him saying, "You're crying..." and Error reaches his hand up to his cheek feeling the wet tears running down his face mumbling out, "i GueSS i aM..." before wiping his face on his sleeve, drying his face before pushing his face into his scarf, hiding his face in it.

Steven looked as if he were deep in thought, when his face lit up and he shouted, "COOKIE CAT!!!" Excitedly, making Error jump in surprise, having not expected the young boy to shout, before calming down and asking, "WHaT?" confusedly.

Steven, noticing Error's confusion exclaimed, "Cookie Cat! It's really good, you'll love it!" before standing up and saying, "Come on! Let's go get some! To the Big Donut!" before taking off when Error stands up, and Error follows after him, still confused as to what the boy was talking about, trying to figure out what a "Cookie Cat" and a "Big Donut" was.

When they got to the Big Donut, Steven rushed in, Error following behind fairly quickly, and when Steven started yelling "no" in a devastated tone, he panicked, shooting strings out, and pulling Steven towards him, getting in a protective stance, his head whipping around to look for the danger.

Steven quickly reassured him that there was no danger, and Error apologized to the two people who Steven had introduced as Sadie and Lars, noting absent mindedly at how they both flinched at his voice, sighing mentally as he continued to apologize. Sadie eventually sighs, saying, "It's fine, really! As Steven said earlier, I'm Sadie. It's nice to meet you...?" Her voice trailing off at his name, before Error replies, "My NaMe iS eRRoR-" Error gets cut off as Steven says, "But you can call him Loop!" In a cheery voice, and Error smiles softly at him.

Sadie giggles, before sticking her hand out for Error to shake, and Error only shifts uncomfortably in place, muttering, "i DoN'T LiKe TouCH..." and Sadie lowers her hand, quickly apologizing as she does so. She looks at Steven, who despite having seemed to brighten up when he told Sadie about calling Error Loop, still seemed sad about the Cookie cats being gone.

Sadie turned to Steven, saying "Hey Steven, why don't you just take the fridge? It's not like we're going to be using it for anything." Steven's face lit up, quickly asking, "REALLY!?" a look of excitement on his face.

Sadie smiles at Stevens enthusiasm nodding, before Steven quickly grabs the small fridge, wrapping the wire around his arm like a backpack strap, before looking to Error and saying, "Sorry you didn't get to try a Cookie Cat, but how about we grab donuts instead?"

Error, decides not to question what the heck a "donut" was, and when Steven handed him the odd circle thing as they left the Big Donut-he was glad he finally knew what it was- though he just kind of awkwardly held it, a look of confusion on his face as he stared at it, unsure of what to do, before Steven  exclaimed, "That's right! I forgot that Gems don't need to eat food!"

Error's eyes lit up in realization when Steven said this, saying, "oH THiS iS FooD?" before taking a tentative bite. his eyes widened in joy as the flavour hit his tongue. It was chocolate. Error quickly scarfed down the rest, licking all the excess icing off his fingers, a content look on his face.

Error mumbles out, "THaNK you, iT'S BeeN So LoNG SiNCe i'Ve BeeN aBLe To eaT CHoCoLaTe..." and Steven lets out a small giggle, and says "You really like chocolate don't you?" and Error nods, replying with, "iT'S oNe oF THe FiRST THiNGS i ReMeMBeR eaTiNG, aLoNG WiTH TaCos, aND WRaPPeRS! WaiT BLue SaiD WRaPPeRS aReN'T FooD-"

Steven perked up at Blue's name, asking, "Who's Blue?" and Error's eyes widened once more, before his face changed into a look of sorrow and nostalgia. "i-BLue Was a GooD FRieND oF MiNe... He- He'S PRoBaBLy DeaD BeCauSe oF Me..." his voice trailing off at the end of his sentence, tears running down his cheeks, before he wipes them off with his sleeves, saying, "i SHouLDN'T Be DuMPiNG THiS oN you, youR'e JuST a Kid. HoW aBouT We SToP TaLKiNG aBouT THiS?"

Steven gave Error a worried look, before saying, "I'm sure your friend is fine! Maybe he'll even come here!" trying to be reassuring, though that didn't really work as Error said, "i HoPe He DoeSNT. I DiD NoT GeT HeRe By PLeaSaNT MeaNS, aND i DoN'T KNoW oF aNy oTHeR Way To GeT HeRe..."

Steven turned to Error fully as they made it to the temple, before saying, "Maybe they'll find an easier way! Plus, you're alive aren't you? That means it's possible right?" Error only nodded, giving a small fond smile, though when they entered the temple, he mumbles, "BuT i CaN'T Die, aND THey CaN..."

After the door to the temple closed, as soon as Error looked up from the ground he shrieked loudly, glowing blue strings flying everywhere...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I really gotta work on my posting schedule, because I suck at timing, and I'm pretty sure it took me over a week to finish this chapter, and I don't like that, and apologize for the wait. I have no idea how to write any characters in character so hhhh- Also frick this feels like a short chapter, and jeez what the heck is with me and turning things sad? Like it wasn't even well written, but I did it anyways. I'm just gonna stop rambling and let y'all move on to other things.

Word Count: 1276