Emotion and Memory

I apologize for any spelling errors I may make, and if you find any, please point them out so I can fix them, and I'm pretty sure I'm going to accidentally make all the characters O.O.C., so I apologize for that as well.

~I do not own Undertale, any of the Undertale AUs, or Steven Universe~

~Error speaking: "Do i iS Gay? yeS."
~Nightmare speaking: "Do I is gay? Yes."
~Destiny speaking: "ժօ í íՏ ցɑվ? վҽՏ."
~Choice speaking: "𝕕𝕠 𝕀 𝕚𝕤 𝔾𝕒𝕪? 𝕪𝕖𝕤."
Anyone else speaking: "Do I is gay? Yes."

~Chapter 4~

The Sanses and sans equivalents were partying at the death of the destroyer, save for a few like the Bad Sanses, Blue, Fresh, Geno, and oddly enough, Ink

Ink thought he would be happy at Error's death, even if he can not truly feel without his vials, with no SOUL to feel emotions with.

Actually, this one fact is why Ink was currently confused as he sat on the floor of the Doodle Sphere, because he was FEELING EMOTION without using his vials, he wasn't quite sure what he was feeling, unused to the feeling.

He looked at his hands in confusion, trying to figure out what this emotion was, not liking the feeling.

It felt as if he ate something he shouldn't have, mixed with what seemed like sadness, which he only knew what was because of the blue vial on his sash, knowing that it was the vial that made him feel sadness.

He just stared at his hands in confusion for a moment, before it hit him. If he was feeling emotion, did that mean he now had a SOUL?

Ink quickly went to check himself as the thought hit him, and to his surprise he saw not a whole SOUL, but a small fragment of one, just a small glowing white dot, with a light rainbow glow surrounding the edge.

*

*

Despite not having a full SOUL, Inks eye-lights lit up in excitement, Ink not bothering to wonder where the tiny SOUL fragment came from, only knowing that he could feel without his vials now, though the natural emotions were very limited due to the fact that it really was only a part of a SOUL.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Blue and the Bad Sanses were currently huddled together in the living room of Nightmares mansion, all of them somehow managing to squeeze onto the couch, the only sound that can be heard being the small hiccups and sobs, all of them mourning over Error's death.

Error was important to them, some of them (CoughNightmareCough) may not show it all the time, but all of them adored him, and he was sort of like the parent they never had growing up, but also like a sibling to them, and they would probably never get over the fact that he was gone.

Hours pass, and most of them had fallen asleep leaving Blue as the only one still awake, taking the bandana Error had put down in Outertale before he- Blue lightly shook his head, not wanting to think about what happened. He took the bandana, the fabric was a galaxy pattern, with blues and purples and blacks, and little white dots littering the fabric.

Blue took off his scarf, before looking at it, and deciding that he doesn't want to be associated with innocence and childishness, seen as someone who can't make their own decisions, he puts on the bandana, before taking the scarf folding it and setting it down in his lap not truly wanting to get rid of it, the scarf still held memories, like when Error took him! That was one of the few times he met someone who didn't treat him like just a child.

Blue looked to his left as he heard someone shifting, finding that Nightmare had woken up as said skeleton stretched, Blue smiling softly, noting that Nightmare looked quite adorable in his passive form, (Platonically of course.) as he stood up, careful as to not wake any of the others.

Blue quietly whispered "Later, can we go grab some stuff from my AU? I have some things I wanted to grab." and Nightmare smiled, before whispering back, "Why not go now? Maybe later I can teach you how to open portals to AUs later too!" Nightmares last sentence making Blue smile brightly as he nodded in response.

Nightmare opens a portal to Underswap, him and Blue knowing that Blues brother wouldn't be there, the two skeletons guessed he was celebrating Errors death, and Blue quickly entered the house, soon walking out with a box that seemed to be filled with clothes, a few books, a picture of Him, Error, and the gang, and two dolls, one of Error, and one of himself.

Nightmare smiled softly, helping Blue take his stuff back to the mansion despite Blue reassuring him he could do it on his own, struggling more than usual to carry the box in, his passive form being much smaller than his goopy form, making the box seem much bigger than usual, despite not being a very big box.

When they got the boxes inside the mansion, Blue took all his stuff from there, going up to the "guest room" that was really just where they decided that Blue should stay with them, though Blue never thought that he would move in because of Error's death, he thought it would be for something more like he just couldn't handle the babying anymore, and in all honesty, he wished that was the reason he was moving in, not this.

The room was a light blue color fading to a dark blue, and there was a black bed in the center of the wall, opposite to the door. There was a black dresser to the left of the bed, a mirror hung above it, and a black shelf on the right side of the bed, the rest of the room was empty, and the room itself was very big, it was easily big enough to fit all of Blues stuff and much more.

Blue placed the dolls of him and Error next to each other on the right side of the bed, and taking his clothes and sorting them into the dresser, then taking the books and neatly placing them on the shelf and lastly taking the picture, smiling gently at it, giggling softly as he remembered the moment.

Error had gotten a break, though a short one, and Blue had managed to get his brother to let him leave, and them and the gang had spent the few free hours Error had at the mansion, and they had ended up making a huge mess, but how were they supposed to know that Error didn't know that you can't put metal in the microwave?

Blues small smile falls as his thoughts drift to Error, and placing the picture down on the shelf, before plopping himself down on his bed, picking the doll of Error back up, running two of his fingers over the dolls head, sighing and wondering why Fate couldn't have just reminded Ink of the balance, before wondering if Ink really didn't know of balance, before brushing the thought off and laying back, staring at the ceiling and letting his mind drift.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I⃟ w⃟a⃟n⃟t⃟e⃟d⃟ t⃟o⃟ t⃟e⃟l⃟l⃟ h⃟i⃟m⃟, I⃟ r⃟e⃟a⃟l⃟l⃟y⃟ d⃟i⃟d⃟! W⃟h⃟y⃟ c⃟a⃟n⃟'t⃟ h⃟e⃟ h⃟e⃟a⃟r⃟ m⃟e⃟?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hhh- I'm so sorry I didn't get this out sooner I really don't have any excuse other then I forgot, and that really isn't a good reason, but hey I finished the chapter, so that's nice! I hope it's as good as the other chapters, and I don't know if I've said this already, but I don't plan on adding any ships in this, yet. I may add ships later though.

Word Count: 1303