Tears and Bonding

I apologize for any spelling errors I may make, and if you find any, please point them out so I can fix them, and I'm pretty sure I'm going to accidentally make all the characters O.O.C., so I apologize for that as well.

~I do not own Undertale, any of the Undertale AUs, or Steven Universe~

~Error speaking: "Do i iS Gay? yeS."
~Nightmare speaking: "Do I is gay? Yes."
~Destiny speaking: "ժօ í íՏ ցɑվ? վҽՏ."
~Choice speaking: "𝕕𝕠 𝕀 𝕚𝕤 𝕘𝕒𝕪? 𝕪𝕖𝕤."
~Void speaking: "ᖱ✺ ! ! ṧ ❡ᾰ⑂? ⑂ḙṧ."
~Gender speaking: "ᎠᎾ Ꮖ ᏆᏚ ᏩᎪY? YᎬᏚ."
~Identity speaking: "მტ i iႽ ႺႩჄ? ჄპႽ."
~Unnatural speaking: "po ı ıs ƃɐʎ? ʎǝs."
~??? Speaking: "Ԁө Ї ЇЅ ԌДҰ? ҰЄЅ."
Anyone else speaking: "Do I is gay? Yes."

~Chapter 23~

Ink stumbled through his portal, groaning quietly as he went through, before looking up to see- Cross?

Ink knew Cross was with the Bad Sanses, but he wouldn't do this right? Why was he-

Ink shrieked as Cross goes from looking at him to ripping a paper from a string and tearing it to shreds again just before Dream goes through the portal, the sun themed skeleton gasping and kneeling down to Ink, who had sunk to the ground as Cross ripped more and more AU's from their strings.

Dream looked up at Cross and shouted, "WHAT ARE YOU DOING?! CAN'T YOU SEE HOW MUCH PAIN HE'S IN?!" Only for Cross to stop and snap out, "I DON'T KNOW DREAM, CAN'T YOU SEE HOW MUCH PAIN ERROR AND NIGHTMARE ARE IN!? OH RIGHT! YOU NEGLECTED TO SEE YOUR OWN BROTHER'S PAIN, AND KILLED ERROR, RESULTING IN NIGHTMARE, BLUE AND KILLER'S DEATHS! I THINK INK NEEDS A LITTLE PUNISHMENT FOR WHAT HE HAS DONE, AND WHAT BETTER WAY TO DO IT THAN THIS!? INK SUFFERS AND THE MULTIVERSE ISN'T AS CROWDED!"

Dream trembles, and Cross falters slightly as the Guardian of Positivity bursts into tears, completely stopping in his tracks as Dream begins to shout.

"I KNOW! I KNOW I'M A HORRIBLE PERSON! I SHOULD HAVE DONE SOMETHING! I SHOULD HAVE IGNORED THE VILLAGER'S THREATS, AND I SHOULD HAVE BEEN STRONGER WHEN THEY ISOLATED ME UNTIL I STOPPED QUESTIONING THEM! I KNOW I'M WEAK, AND STUPID, AND I SHOULD HAVE DONE SOMETHING MORE WHEN INK ATTACKED ERROR, AND I KNOW I'M JUST A OVEREMOTIONAL PATHETIC EXCUSE OF A BROTHER BUT PLEASE JUST STOP! HE CAN'T HANDLE ALL THE PAIN AND HE'S THE ONLY ONE WHO'S EVER EXPRESSED ANY SORT OF TRUE CARE FOR ME SINCE NIGHTMARE AND BLUE, AND I RUINED ANY CHANCE WITH NIGHTMARE, AND BLUE IS DEAD!"

Cross stands in place, unmoving and staring at Dreams sobbing form with wide eyes, not even acknowledging how Ink got up, patting the smaller's back and pulling him into a soft embrace, glaring at Cross while hushing Dream, who had latched onto him, sobbing into his chest.

Ink picked Dream up with slight struggle, still hurting from the pain of his AU's being ripped from the Doodle Sphere, somewhere connected to his very being, but after a moment the pain calmed down to a dull stinging in his bones.

Cross stumbles over his words, trying to process all of this new information- Villager's threats? Isolation? Only ones who truly cared? Where did all this hate for himself come from?

Cross looks down, grasping his scarf and scratching at it as he gets lost in his thoughts, trying to figure out what just happened before looking back over to Dream and Ink and realizing just how bad they looked.

They didn't look horrible, but Ink obviously looked more disheveled than normal, and Dream? Dream was still a whimpering mess, clinging to Ink as if he would disappear if Dream let go.

Cross had wanted Ink to pay, but not this! He didn't like Dream, yeah, but he didn't want to do this to the now obviously traumatized skeleton.

Ink whispered something to Dream softly, and Dream nods in response, and Ink turns to Cross growling out "Get out."