Worry and Words

I apologize for any spelling errors I may make, and if you find any, please point them out so I can fix them, and I'm pretty sure I'm going to accidentally make all the characters O.O.C., so I apologize for that as well.

~I do not own Undertale, any of the Undertale AUs, or Steven Universe~

~Error speaking: "Do i iS Gay? yeS."
~Nightmare speaking: "Do I is gay? Yes."
~Destiny speaking: "ժօ í íՏ ցɑվ? վҽՏ."
~Choice speaking: "𝕕𝕠 𝕀 𝕚𝕤 𝕘𝕒𝕪? 𝕪𝕖𝕤."
~Void speaking: "ᖱ✺ ! ! ṧ ❡ᾰ⑂? ⑂ḙṧ."
~Gender speaking: "ᎠᎾ Ꮖ ᏆᏚ ᏩᎪY? YᎬᏚ."
~Identity speaking: "მტ i iႽ ႺႩჄ? ჄპႽ."
~Unnatural speaking: "po ı ıs ƃɐʎ? ʎǝs."
~??? Speaking: "Ԁө Ї ЇЅ ԌДҰ? ҰЄЅ."
Anyone else speaking: "Do I is gay? Yes."

~Chapter 22~

Error, Blue, and Nightmare had gone back into the temple when the sun started coming back out, Error feeling slightly giddy, having tried to work on his haphephobia twice that night, and despite the tiny amount of progress actually made, Error felt proud of himself.

Blue had helped a bunch with his suggestion of stringing his up first to give Error a better sense of being in control, and while he could only handle physical contact without the strings for a second longer than before, it was still one second better, even if it was such a tiny improvement.

When they went inside, Error used his strings to pull himself into his hammock, and Nightmare and Blue settled themself down at the kitchen counter, and suddenly the door with the star glowed, specifically the Pearl on the star glowed, and Pearl stepped through, greeting them as Reaper comes through the door, thanking Pearl and heading over to the couch, plopping down with a small "oof"

Blue greeted Reaper, and the four quietly conversed for a while, when Error sits up in his hammock, saying "SoMeTHiNG iS WRoNG."

Nightmare tilts his head, and hums questioningly, and Error speaks again, xaying "i DoN'T KNoW WHaT, BuT SoMeTHiNG JuST FeeLS oFF..."

The four other's expressions shift to ones of worry, and Error furrows his eyebrows as he lets out a frustrated hum, petting Yarn absentmindedly.

A voice speaks up, speaking to Reaper specifically, though the other's listened as well.

A beep can be heard from Error's hammock and his Reboot screen popping up, Blue walking over and standing on the couch and pressing the yes option, a small bar showing how close to finishing the reboot Error is popping up in front of Error

Pearl frowns, asking Reaper, "What was that?1 Why was it speaking to you?! What was it talking about!?"

Reaper flinches lightly, mumbling,"I-I think they were talking about the Deities? I don't know, almost I thought it was some weird dream..."

Blue gave Reaper an odd look, saying, "You- You met the Deities? I- Which ones? All of them? What were they like?"

Reaper raises his hands slightly, answering with "I only met like three! As for who they were, that would be Fate, Karma, and Void. Fate seemed nervous, but pretty nice, Karma was only there for a moment, but something... happened with them, and Void seemed nice, very worried for Fate though, they weren't doing so great when I was there."

Reaper is met with silence and stares, Blue mumbling to himself quietly, and after a short moment, a groan can be heard from the couch, and Error sits up, rubbing his head slowly, mumbling out, "DiD i CRaSH?"

Blue rushes to his feet saying, "Yes, are you alright?" Error nods and Blue explains what happened before Error hopped down from his hammock and walked over to Nightmare, reaching a hand out before hesitating for a moment before shaking his head and motioning for Nightmare to follow him instead.

Error does the same with Blue, though not contemplating touch this time, just motioning for him to follow before heading outside and sitting down on the sand, Blue and Nightmare following soon after.

Error let's put a soft sigh before speaking, "The VoiCe SaiD SoMeoNe WiTH DaRK iNTeNTioNS WaS TaKiNG DeiTieS aWay, aNd THe Way ReaPeR SaiD THaT SoMeTHiNG HaPPeNeD To KaRMa, I THiNK We aLL KNoW WHaT He WaS iMPLyiNG, aND SeeiNG THaT FaTe DoeSN'T CoNTRoL THiS PLaCe, THaT MeaNS FaTe iSN'T THe oNLy DeiTy WiTH a MuLTiVeRSe, So WHaT HaPPeNS iF THe DeiTy oF THiS MuLTiVeRSe iS TaKeN? WHaT iF THey aLReaDy HaVe BeeN TaKeN? i- i DoN'T KNoW WHaT To Do..."

Blue and Nightmare look at each other before turning to Error Nightmare saying, "I may not know what's going on either, but trust me Ru, me and Blue will stand right by you no matter what, no matter what tries to stop us, okay?"

Blue nods in agreement with Nightmare and Error gives them a small and grateful smile, looking down before standing up and saying, "We SHouLD PRoBaBLy HeaD BaCK iNSiDe."

Nightmare and Blue stand up, and the three walk back inside, and Error smiles as he sees Steven, who had woken up and sat down at the counter, munching on some cereal, waving excitedly as the three come in.

Error waves back, walking over and sitting down next to him and saying, "MoRNiNG KiDDo, HoW'Re you DoiNG?"

Blue smiled as Steven and Error conversed, and Nightmare hugs Blue from behind, placing his head on top of Blue's and closing his eyes.

Blue giggled softly, patting Nightmare's hands and saying, "You know, you don't have to worry about doing anything right now, why don't you get some sleep?"

Nightmare only let out a hum in response, picking Blue up and walking over to the couch, Blue shrieking quietly before letting out a soft oof as Nightmare plops himself on the couch, not letting go of Blue as he lays down.

Blue let's out another small giggle before saying, "I- Nighty that's not what I meant but okay?"

Nightmare only grumbles before saying, "When I wake up we need to talk about what the voice said, Reaper seems to know a bit about the situation I think, an-"

Nightmare cuts himself off with a yawn, and Blue pats his hand as he drifts off to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'M SO SORRY THIS CHAPTER CAME OUT SO LATE! I had it done on time, I just kept forgetting to post it, I'm so sorry! I hope you enjoyed it, though I think it's not the best, I really need to get it posted, so I'll probably have to go back and fix things later, and once again, I hope you enjoyed it.

Word Count: 1097