Friends and Family

I apologize for any spelling errors I may make, and if you find any, please point them out so I can fix them, and I'm pretty sure I'm going to accidentally make all the characters O.O.C., so I apologize for that as well.

~I do not own Undertale, any of the Undertale AUs, or Steven Universe~

~Error speaking: "Do i iS Gay? yeS."
~Nightmare speaking: "Do I is gay? Yes."
~Destiny speaking: "ժօ í íՏ ցɑվ? վҽՏ."
~Choice speaking: "𝕕𝕠 𝕀 𝕚𝕤 𝕘𝕒𝕪? 𝕪𝕖𝕤."
~Void speaking: "ᖱ✺ ! ! ṧ ❡ᾰ⑂? ⑂ḙṧ."
~Luck speaking: "δΟ I Iς GΔΥ? ΥΣς."
~Emotion speaking: "∂σ ι ιѕ gαу? уєѕ."
~Gender speaking: "ᎠᎾ Ꮖ ᏆᏚ ᏩᎪY? YᎬᏚ."
~Identity speaking: "მტ i iႽ ႺႩჄ? ჄპႽ."
~Unnatural speaking: "po ı ıs ƃɐʎ? ʎǝs."
~Time speaking: "ⅅᎾ ℐ ℐЅ ᎶᎯᎽ? ᎽℰЅ."
~Knowledge speaking: "ꀸꂦ ꀤ ꀤꌗ ꁅꍏꌩ? ꌩꍟꌗ."
~Cycle speaking: "Ⓓⓞ Ⓘ ⓘⓢ ⓖⓐⓨ? Ⓨⓔⓢ."
~Chaos/Balance Speaking: "Ԁө Ї ЇЅ ԌДҰ? ҰЄЅ."
Anyone else speaking: "Do I is gay? Yes."

~Chapter 32~

Ink rocked back and forth next to CQ, messing with his scarf and humming as he waits for the funny little creature that was helping him to come back.

It was pretty quiet, save for Fresh, who was telling Decans about some of the things that had happened since they had last seen each other, leaving Ink to his thoughts.

Honestly, he was excited to see Error again after such a long time, though something told him he'd need to be a bit more careful when he sees Error, after all, he could see the odd looks Geno and Fresh were giving him, and he wasn't stupid.

Geno had told him that there was another version of him in this Multiverse, and it was obvious that he had done something to hurt Ruru and his brothers, which Ink is disappointed by- why would anyone want to hurt another person to the point that he had?

Fresh literally growled at him when he had gotten a bit too close to Decans, and while Ink didn't mind that, he was honestly a bit angry that this other version of him was the reason that Error's brothers were so- so frightened by him!

They wouldn't tell him the problem, which was growing rather annoying, but Ink wasn't going to push it, he could tell they didn't really want to talk about it.

Ink let out a soft huff, fiddling with his scarf as he waits for the funny creature helping him to come back.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Outer was... uncomfortable.

It was fine when it was just him and Beauty hanging out, but then Mini-Sci showed up.

It felt like the Furby was threatening him the entire time, and it put Outer on edge, but he wasn't going to leave just because he was intimidated by a small, probably overpowered, scary Furby that seemed to be silently threatening him.

...

Okay maybe Outer thought about it, but he didn't, and he's not gonna risk hurting Beauty's feelings, if he did that he wasn't sure he'd be able to handle the guilt, he'd already messed up enough, and he didn't think having Sci and a Furby as your only friends was very good thing.

After a bit more talking, Sci wandered in while asking "Hey Bea, you hungry?"

Beauty nods with a small hum in response, and Sci says "I'm pretty sure we've got leftover pizza from the last movie night, want me to reheat you some?"

Beauty lets out a small gasp of excitement, asking "Is it the kind with bacon on it?"

Sci nods, and Beauty lets out an excited "Yes please!" Before turning to Outer and asking "You want any?"

Outer pauses for a moment before nodding, and Beauty shouts "Sci? Could you please get some for Outer too?"

"Yeah sure!"

"Thanks Sci!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dust was starting to think coming to his AU might have been a bad idea.

It wasn't like there was anyone to attack them, but that was the problem.

They were the only ones there.

They were the only ones there because of Dust.

Maybe they should just go back to that Snowden forest- no.

They weren't going to go back to slowly freezing just because Dust felt like he was going to have a mental breakdown.

If he ended up trying to do anything stupid, Killer would probably stop hi-

Oh.

Right.

So maybe he didn't have his usual emotional support, whatever, he could deal with this, right?

He had to take care of the others anyway, he can't just freak out on them, not now.

Dust is pulled from his thoughts when Horror pokes him, saying "Hey Dust? I'm kinda hungry, do you know if there's anything to eat in your AU?"

Dust nods, standing up and walking to the kitchen.

He knew he ate some of the leftovers before he joined Nightmare's makeshift family, but there should still be-

Bingo.

Unsurprisingly, there was a lot of leftover Spaghetti in the fridge, and while it was probably not safe to eat for most other monsters, they were skeleton monsters, so some bad food wasn't really gonna hurt them, and it's not like they had to taste it, so it would do.

Horror gave Dust a small smile, thanking him before grabbing one of the many spaghetti containers and moving back out to the living room, sitting on the floor to eat.

Dust moves to follow, but pauses, staring at the fridge.

Papyrus believed in him even after Dust caused his demise.

Dust shook his head, rushing back to the living room sitting back down on the couch, getting a concerned look from Cross, though the younger doesn't question him.

Maybe staying calm would be a little harder than he thought.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Three Furby's sat in a blank expanse of nothingness, and the neon color one 'speaks' up.

This is taking longer than expected... where are the others!?

I don't know, maybe they're busy? Don't forget that not everyone got as lucky as us. With all the people that died, it would be near impossible for all of the people chosen by our kind to survive, and you out of all of us should know how devastating that is to us.

...I guess you're right. MS? You have any ideas?

Not really. Do you think we could make something to do this more efficiently instead of having to gather hundreds of us just to be able to transport one person?

Well MS, for your information, not all of us know how to do something like that!

Hush, MS has a point. Quick question though, do you know how to make something like that?

Not exactly, but I know where to find out how.

That'll work, lead the way!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm so sorry this chapter took so long to come out, and that it's kinda short, my brain has decided that it doesn't like me this week and I ended up procrastinating-

I know this is probably random, but I want to say thank you to the couple of people who comment regularly on Every Little Choice, every time I see you guys comments I get excited because it always brightens my day!

Word Count: 1218