Returning Home

I apologize for any spelling errors I may make, and if you find any, please point them out so I can fix them, and I'm pretty sure I'm going to accidentally make all the characters O.O.C., so I apologize for that as well.

~I do not own Undertale, any of the Undertale AUs, or Steven Universe~

~Error speaking: "Do i iS Gay? yeS."
~Nightmare speaking: "Do I is gay? Yes."
~Destiny speaking: "ժօ í íՏ ցɑվ? վҽՏ."
~Choice speaking: "𝕕𝕠 𝕀 𝕚𝕤 𝕘𝕒𝕪? 𝕪𝕖𝕤."
~Void speaking: "ᖱ✺ ! ! ṧ ❡ᾰ⑂? ⑂ḙṧ."
~Luck speaking: "δΟ I Iς GΔΥ? ΥΣς."
~Emotion speaking: "∂σ ι ιѕ gαу? уєѕ."
~Gender speaking: "ᎠᎾ Ꮖ ᏆᏚ ᏩᎪY? YᎬᏚ."
~Identity speaking: "მტ i iႽ ႺႩჄ? ჄპႽ."
~Unnatural speaking: "po ı ıs ƃɐʎ? ʎǝs."
~Time speaking: "ⅅᎾ ℐ ℐЅ ᎶᎯᎽ? ᎽℰЅ."
~Knowledge speaking: "ꀸꂦ ꀤ ꀤꌗ ꁅꍏꌩ? ꌩꍟꌗ."
~Cycle speaking: "Ⓓⓞ Ⓘ ⓘⓢ ⓖⓐⓨ? Ⓨⓔⓢ."
~Chaos/Balance Speaking: "Ԁө Ї ЇЅ ԌДҰ? ҰЄЅ."
Anyone else speaking: "Do I is gay? Yes."

~Chapter 35~

Error felt happier than he had in ages- not the short burst of happiness he got from eating chocolate or knitting, but a relieved kind of happiness that lasts.

His old Ink was alive and working on finding him, his siblings were alive and well, he was able to spend more time with Nighty and Blue than he could ever dream of before, and it was nice seeing Reaper not moping around!

He had tried to work on his haphephobia again, this time only with Nightmare, and it had definitely gone better than the first time, even if only by a second or two- Nightmare's familiar Negative aura had certainly helped quite a bit, and even when Error had pulled his hand away, he had glitched quite a bit less than before, and it had been a lot less panicked too.

After a while, a voice spoke, startling Error slightly.

Error hums slightly in response, saying "i... i DiDN'T THiNK oF THaT! MayBe? i MeaN, iT DiD SeRVe aS a Way oF SoRT oF iN BeTWeeN aRea oF THe aus, BuT WouLD THaT Be THe SaMe FoR MuLTiVeRSeS? THouGH i'M NoT SuRe i WaNT To FiND THe DeiTieS FiRST- aS MuCH aS i DReaD THe iDea oF RuNNiNG iNTo iNK, THe aNTi-VoiD iS iN My MuLTiVeRSe aNyWay, aND i Do WaNT To See My FaMiLy aND FRieNDS aGaiN."

Reaper, who Error hadn't realized had come over, says "Please, you have to try! I know I wasn't the nicest to you and I'm kind of a jerk sometimes but I need you to try pl-"

Error cuts Reaper off, saying "DoN'T WoRRy, i'LL, TRy, BuT DoN'T FoRGeT THaT iT MiGHT NoT WoRK, oKay?"

Reaper nods frantically, and Error turns slightly, trying to open a portal to the Anti-Void and blinking when it works, letting out a breath that he hadn't realized he was holding.

Error tentatively puts a foot through the portal, stepping through and mumbling "iT FeeLS BiGGeR HeRe..." while the others follow.

After a moment of gazing around, Error frowns, noting that his strings and the Souls that were usually hung up on the 'ceiling' were missing before brushing it off as his magic getting cut off from his Multiverse, and he pauses before deciding to try to open a portal to the Save Screen.