New Beginning

I apologize for any spelling errors I may make, and if you find any, please point them out so I can fix them, and I'm pretty sure I'm going to accidentally make all the characters O.O.C., so I apologize for that as well.

~I do not own Undertale, any of the Undertale AUs, or Steven Universe~

~Error speaking: "Do i iS Gay? yeS."
~Nightmare speaking: "Do I is gay? Yes."
~Destiny speaking: "ժօ í íՏ ցɑվ? վҽՏ."
~Choice speaking: "𝔻𝕠 𝕀 𝕚𝕤 𝕘𝕒𝕪? 𝕐𝕖𝕤."
Anyone else speaking: "Do I is gay? Yes."

~Chapter 3~

Error groaned as he lifts his head off the ground, rubbing before yelping as he realizes that he has skin.

He jumps up, feeling himself and finding that he now has skin, hair, and something on his back, though other than not looking like a skeleton any longer, he finds that he doesn't look too different from what he used to look like, save for being slightly shorter, and having skin and hair.

Error makes his way towards the water to look at his reflection, and his expression shifts to one of surprise when he sees that his scars seem to have vanished, and he has what seems to be a upside down heart shaped rock that is split down the middle, making it look cracked, placed right in between his shoulder blades.

Error shifted his scarf to cover the odd rock attached to his back, unsure of whether or not he should let it show, knowing that that wasn't a normal human thing, before pausing to wonder where he was, wondering how he was still alive.

When Error heard a noise, he whipped around, immediately getting into a protective fighting stance, only to be faced with a short young looking boy with curly black hair, and a red shirt with a yellow star in the middle.

Error relaxed, letting himself relax a bit, though not letting his guard down as he wearily askes the boy, "WHo aRe you? WHeRe aM i?" noting how despite the fact that he no longer glitches as badly as before, and almost all his scars were gone, his voice still glitched, his eyesight was still messed up, and his tear marks were still there.

The kid jumped at Errors voice slightly, having not been expecting the odd sound of it, before answering his question cheerily, "Uh, I'm Steven! Steven Universe! You're in Beach City! Uuuuh, who are you?"

Error smiled softly, already growing fond of Steven. He knelt down to Stevens height, which was easier than if he hadn't become shorter, and answered, "i aM eRRoR, iT'S NiCe To MeeT you STeVeN!" In a kind tone, before frowning as Steven gave him a look of concern.

Steven looked at Error, telling him, "That doesn't sound like a nice name! Can... can I give you a nickname?" the end of his sentence sounding more like a question than a statement, Steven messing with his hands as if he was anxious.

Error only sighs softly in a fond manner, plopping himself down on the sandy ground, and mumbles, "SuRe KiDDo, Go aHeaD." In response, swiping his fingers across his tear marks, pulling string out and fiddling with it, making little patterns, then straightening out the string and starting over, repeating the process, not noticing Stevens face lighting up as he noticed what Error was doing.

Error jumped, his hands getting tangled in his string when Steven abruptly let out a triumphant shout, Error not expecting it, before calming and asking the boy why he had shouted.

Steven smiles brightly, and begins explaining his sudden outburst, "I've got it! I know what your nickname should be! Loop! Cause you're looping that blue string around, and making cool patterns, and sometimes your voice does a funny looping thing!"

Error smiled at Steven, and let out a small giggle before saying, "iT'S NiCe. i LoVe iT." Feeling his heart warm as the boy smiles at the praise, he chuckles softly, patting the ground next to him and asking, "WaNT Me To TeaCH you HoW To Do CaTS CRaDLe?"

Steven sits down next to Error, and Error swipes his hand across his tear marks, pulling out some more string and tying the ends together, then hands it to Steven, and begins teaching the boy how to make the Cats Cradle, helping him whenever he gets stuck.

Hours pass, and it is early afternoon, when suddenly a beam of light appears, and three figures exit the temple, approaching Error and Steven. Error, not knowing if they were threats or not, quickly stood up, pulling Steven behind himself as he got into a defensive stance, fully prepared to get hurt to protect the kind boy.

Steven quickly reassured Error that they were friendly, before rushing over to the three gems, dragging them over to Error to introduce them to each other.

When Steven and the three gems got over to Error Steven started introducing the four, "Okay! Garnet, Amethyst, Pearl, this is Error, but you can call him Loop, he taught me how to do a Cats Cradle! Loop, this is Garnet Amethyst and Pearl, they're kind of like my moms!"

Error smiles softly at Steven before turning to the three gems in front of him, giving a small wave and greeting them with a, "iT'S NiCe To MeeT you, STeVeNS MoMS." sighing softly as all of them cringe at his glitched voice, making him wish he could control it, when Garnet interrupts his thoughts, saying, "It is nice to meet you too Loop." bringing him out of his thoughts.

After standing there awkwardly for a bit, Steven broke the awkward silence cheerily suggesting they bring Error up to the temple, everyone agreeing, though Pearl did seem a bit hesitant, not that Error could blame her, after all, he probably seemed strange and possibly dangerous to them.

Steven grabbed errors hand to lead him to the temple, only for Error to glitch harshly, (Despite not seeming to have been glitching earlier.) Yanking his hand out of Stevens quickly, holding it to his chest as if it had been burned, his breathing quickening as his vision was obscured by error signs.

The gems (mostly Pearl.) were alarmed by his reaction, having not expected him to react so badly to the simple touch, before jumping as Error, who had calmed himself down a bit, apologizes in a quiet tone, "i'M SoRRy... i DoN'T LiKe PHySiCaL CoNTaCT VeRy MuCH..." his voice soft and shaky, or, well, as shaky as you can get when your voice is already forever changing.

The gems relax a bit, Steven apologizing quite a bit, Error trying to reassure him that it's all okay, and that he couldn't have known anyways.

Error felt bad that he upset the young boy, and silently promised to himself that he would make it up to him somehow, probably with a gift of some sort, like a doll or something along those lines, but he would do that later, right now, he was letting Steven take him to the temple to show him around his home...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm so sorry that this is a cliff-hanger, and that this chapter is probably not as good as the last two, but I just can't really think of another way to end this chapter, and I kind of want to write about how things are going in Fates Multiverse. Also I apologize if I am not writing about haphephobia (Is that spelled correctly?) properly, if you are truly offended, I will gladly take advice on how to write it better! (Sorry I didn't post this yesterday, I forgot to cause my memory is absolute trash.)

Word Count: 1284