Welcome Back?

I apologize for any spelling errors I may make, and if you find any, please point them out so I can fix them, and I'm pretty sure I'm going to accidentally make all the characters O.O.C., so I apologize for that as well.

~I do not own Undertale, any of the Undertale AUs, or Steven Universe~

~Error speaking: "Do i iS Gay? yeS."
~Nightmare speaking: "Do I is gay? Yes."
~Destiny speaking: "ժօ í íՏ ցɑվ? վҽՏ."
~Choice speaking: "𝕕𝕠 𝕀 𝕚𝕤 𝕘𝕒𝕪? 𝕪𝕖𝕤."
~Void speaking: "ᖱ✺ ! ! ṧ ❡ᾰ⑂? ⑂ḙṧ."
~Gender speaking: "ᎠᎾ Ꮖ ᏆᏚ ᏩᎪY? YᎬᏚ."
~Identity speaking: "მტ i iႽ ႺႩჄ? ჄპႽ."
~Unnatural speaking: "po ı ıs ƃɐʎ? ʎǝs."
~??? Speaking: "Ԁө Ї ЇЅ ԌДҰ? ҰЄЅ."
Anyone else speaking: "Do I is gay? Yes."

~Chapter 27~

Balance had uncorrupted the other Deities, and understandably, they didn't trust Balance very much-

Nobody was going to be able to pry Natural from Identity, which was sweet, but Balance only felt guiltier at the suspicious stare they were getting from Natural, and how Identity flinched whenever Balance moved even slightly towards them.

Time was even letting Knowledge cling to them, and Time really wasn't a touchy feely being- it made them uncomfortable, and speaking of Knowledge, it was so odd seeing the small Deity in an unhappy mood- the once cheerful Deity that Balance often times thought of as their child was scared of them, trembling and hiding their face in Time's chest as Time hugged them close, moving away from Balance when they got even a tiny bit closer.

Unnatural wouldn't let Balance get anywhere their "twin" and Identity, going so far as to having their gun summoned, and though they weren't pointing it at anyone, the threat was clear to Balance, and they weren't going to risk getting close to find out just how serious Unnatural was.

Cycle was curled up in Luck's arms, Luck rocking back and forth gently, and though it didn't seem as though Luck minded Balance, they could see the wary side glances they were getting from the tall Deity.

Emotion was just staring at nothing, though it was clear they missed Void, who Karma still hadn't stopped apologizing about, looking over every once and a while and mumbling a quiet sorry.

Destiny and Karma were the worst though.

Balance knew it was their fault, but they couldn't help but feel a slight amount of annoyance- Karma was obviously not going to put Fate down any time soon, clutching Fate's sleeping form to their chest, and Destiny had a dagger summoned, not taking their eyes off of Balance, raising the weapon slightly and tensing up any time they moved in a way that could be considered even slightly threatening.

Choice wasn't there, which was odd, as they didn't usually just not show up without any reason, but it was probably fine, maybe they were just checking up on their Multiverse, every Deity has to if they don't want it to go down in fla-

Wait.

The Void falling apart was still a problem, and Void had been killed pretty close to Choice's part of the Void-

"Ғ*ҪҜ"

(F*ck)

Balance shot off and towards Choice's Multiverse, ignoring the shouts of "PROFANITY!" And the sound of Unnatural shooting the ground in surprise at their sudden take-off.

Balance made it to Choice's part of the Multiverse, desperately trying to stabilize the crumbling pieces of the Void, or at least slow the Multiverse's collapse enough to fix it.