Crumbling Saftey

I apologize for any spelling errors I may make, and if you find any, please point them out so I can fix them, and I'm pretty sure I'm going to accidentally make all the characters O.O.C., so I apologize for that as well.

~I do not own Undertale, any of the Undertale AUs, or Steven Universe~

~Error speaking: "Do i iS Gay? yeS."
~Nightmare speaking: "Do I is gay? Yes."
~Destiny speaking: "ժօ í íՏ ցɑվ? վҽՏ."
~Choice speaking: "𝕕𝕠 𝕀 𝕚𝕤 𝕘𝕒𝕪? 𝕪𝕖𝕤."
~Void speaking: "ᖱ✺ ! ! ṧ ❡ᾰ⑂? ⑂ḙṧ."
~Gender speaking: "ᎠᎾ Ꮖ ᏆᏚ ᏩᎪY? YᎬᏚ."
~Identity speaking: "მტ i iႽ ႺႩჄ? ჄპႽ."
~Unnatural speaking: "po ı ıs ƃɐʎ? ʎǝs."
~??? Speaking: "Ԁө Ї ЇЅ ԌДҰ? ҰЄЅ."
Anyone else speaking: "Do I is gay? Yes."

~Chapter 25~

Everyone had been hanging out, Blue, Error, Amethyst, and Steven out on the beach, Pearl and Reaper standing and talking nearby, though Pearl seemed unamused with the short gem, and Garnet and Nightmare were talking.

It was fine when suddenly Garnet flung her head up, Nightmare giving her a worried look and asking "Is something wrong?"

Garnet only shakes her head softly, muttering out "Why can't I see?", which only concerned Nightmare more, him asking "You can't see? Will your vision come back? Do you need medical attention?"

Garnet only shook her head again, saying, "No no, I can't see, my future vision-"

Before Garnet can finish her sentence, the ground begins to shake, and pieces of the world begin to glitch before falling into the Void.

Error quickly notices the slowly disappearing world, and panics, letting out a stream of panicked words, startling everyone else.

"NoT aGaiN..."

"DoN'T DeSTRoy iT aLL aGaiN!"

"PLeaSe..."

"LeaVe uS aLoNe!"

"HuRTS-"

"KiKi No!"

"uNCLe aSY!"

"MoMMa!"

"GeNo!"

"FReSH!"

"|̴̢̧̝̫̋̄̀̓̉̆͋͆̈̋͊͛̇̓͘_̴̬̠̗̳͖̗͓͓͎͑̀̄͑́̑̕3̷̡̲̪̳̩̦̈́̉̇̾̑̈́̎̆͆̈́̒̋̆͘4̴̱͍̥͖̠͎̝͔̬̒́\̴̡̼̗̒̆̎̔̃̐͗͛̋̃̿̕̕͜͜/̷̨̢̦͉̟͍̗͐͆̎͑͂́͗͑̾̓̀͆͒̚̚͜3̸̪͐́̊̎͐̌͐̒̕͝ ̵̧̧̨̩͕͎͉͍̺̂̏̓͂̇̋͒̓̊͗͑̅̚̕͝/̵͙͖͇̥̻͍̹͍̤͇̏̾̊͐͐̈́̇̀͆̋̐͘͠͝͠\̵̢̖͉̹͖̦̑͐̿̃̈́/̶̗͍̆̎͊̋̅̑̅͐̾̎̚\̵̢̧̯͕̪̿͒̈́͋͌̅̓̇̇͘͝3̸̧͓̰̖̜̙̫̣̦̱̂̉̐́̓́̾̄͛̔͐̏̄͌̓ͅ ̷̡̨͚̪̳͂͑̆̋̈́̈̄͑̓̆̓̈͐̕̚4̶͔̱͉̦͍̺̲̝̺͉̖̭͈̋̀́͋̍́͌̄̿̄|̷͖͙̳̤͒͑̇̇͌͛̚_̸͍̹̏̄0̶͍͆̓̄̍͛̇̈̃̌͗̏́̐̚͝|̸̗̻̖̫̻̟̟̙͚̯̱͎̋̌́̂́͐̈́͒̑͗̌͘͝͝͝\̵̛͔̻̿̔̐̃͑̋̀̚͝|̵͍͚͍͖̂̽̇̚͝3̷̨̳͚̟̜̹̘̙̟̭̙̘̮̻͐͂͝!̵͔̠̣̙̋̇̾̚͝"

Nightmare rushed over, flinching at the negativity radiating off of Error and wishing he had his tentacles so that he could help Error without having to worry about his haphephobia as much, and before he could realize what was happening, he grew taller, his once white skin and purple hair began shifting to black and dark cyan, and tentacles grew from his back, reaching out towards Error and Blue and snatching the two from where they stood.