Many Perspectives

I apologize for any spelling errors I may make, and if you find any, please point them out so I can fix them, and I'm pretty sure I'm going to accidentally make all the characters O.O.C., so I apologize for that as well.

~I do not own Undertale, any of the Undertale AUs, or Steven Universe~

~Error speaking: "Do i iS Gay? yeS."
~Nightmare speaking: "Do I is gay? Yes."
~Destiny speaking: "ժօ í íՏ ցɑվ? վҽՏ."
~Choice speaking: "𝕕𝕠 𝕀 𝕚𝕤 𝕘𝕒𝕪? 𝕪𝕖𝕤."
Anyone else speaking: "Do I is gay? Yes."

~Chapter 6~

Ink rushed through a portal to the Star Sanses base, knowing that Dream would be there, probably avoiding the craziness that would come with all the celebrating, not wanting to deal with that.

Ink sprinted over to the couch, having noticed Dream laying on it before shouting, "DREAM! DREAM YOU'LL NEVER GUESS WHAT JUST HAPPENED!" causing Dream to wince at Ink's volume, sitting up before replying with, "Ink, please lower your voice, we're inside-Sorry Dream-Now what were you trying to say?"

Ink, still with a bright smile on his face just says, "Look at this!" Before pulling out his new SOUL fragment, excitedly showing it to Dream, Dreams eyes widening, his mouth gaping open in shock as he stared at the small SOUL fragment.

Dream finally looked up at Ink, asking, "Wha- How?!?" Ink only shrugging, replying with, "After spreading the news of Error's death, I went back to the Do0dle Sphere, noticed how I was feeling emotions without my vials, and BOOM! I had found out I had this SOUL fragment!"

Dream processed Ink's words, and suddenly he had a thought. Dream spoke in a quiet voice as he asked Ink, "D-Do you think Error's death caused this?" and Ink quickly replied with, "You're right! Maybe he was holding my SOUL from me! Maybe he stole it!" and Dream only nodded mumbling under his breath as Ink bounced off to go do something else, "I think someone was keeping your SOUL, but it wasn't him though..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Nightmare was on the couch once more, though the gang had woken up by then. Cross and Killer had gone up to their rooms, Horror was currently in the kitchen, either eating or cooking, Nightmare wasn't really sure, and Dust was still on the couch sitting with Nightmare.

It was silent until Dust looked over to Nightmare and spoke in a gentle tone, "I'm sorry Nightmare... I-we all miss him... we all know what he meant to you..."

Nightmare looked over to Dust, a look of sadness on his face. He spoke in a hushed tone, almost a whisper, "It's not fair..." before he began to cry, tears silently streaming down his cheeks, and Dust rubs his back, trying to be comforting.

A few seconds later, Blue comes down the stairs, having changed clothes.

*