Ideas and Thoughts

I apologize for any spelling errors I may make, and if you find any, please point them out so I can fix them, and I'm pretty sure I'm going to accidentally make all the characters O.O.C., so I apologize for that as well.

~I do not own Undertale, any of the Undertale AUs, or Steven Universe~

~Error speaking: "Do i iS Gay? yeS."
~Nightmare speaking: "Do I is gay? Yes."
~Destiny speaking: "ժօ í íՏ ցɑվ? վҽՏ."
~Choice speaking: "𝕕𝕠 𝕀 𝕚𝕤 𝕘𝕒𝕪? 𝕪𝕖𝕤."
~Void speaking: "ᖱ✺ ! ! ṧ ❡ᾰ⑂? ⑂ḙṧ."
~??? Speaking: "Ԁө Ї ЇЅ ԌДҰ? ҰЄЅ."
~Anyone else speaking: "Do I is gay? Yes."

~Chapter 14~

Dream was concerned. People don't just get SOULs out of nowhere, but Ink didn't have a SOUL, so where was his coming from? It just didn't make sense.

Dream of course knew that Ink didn't have a SOUL, Ink had told him that after a while of being the Star Sanses, and Dream was glad that Ink "felt" as if he could trust him, he knew he would be hesitant to tell most anyone about not having a SOUL if he didn't have one.

Dream let out a soft sigh, patting Ink's head and standing up, the other had been asleep for a while, and Dream knew that he was tuckered out, it made sense, Dream didn't know for sure, but he was pretty sure that not having emotions and then suddenly gaining them would take a toll on someone, a god or not.

Dream knew Ink thought that Error had his SOUL, but that didn't make sense to Dream, like, wouldn't Ink have regained his whole SOUL when Error died? But when Nightmare died, even more of it showed up. What did that mean? It just didn't make sense, but what could Dream do?

Then something hit Dream, and his face lit up with realization.

If Nightmare REALLY died, why wasn't Dream also dead? He knew that if one of them died the other would soon follow after, so maybe he didn't feel Nightmare die, but instead he felt their connection weaken to the point of it feeling as if it had broken off?

It was a stretch, but it made sense, it was like when Nightmare first became corrupt. Their connection had almost completely severed, only just barely hanging on, which was one of the biggest reasons Dream still believed his brother was redeemable, and though he hadn't realized it then, when Error and Nightmare met, and eventually started getting close, Dream and Nightmare's connection had began to strengthen again.

Wait.

Did that mean Error was the reason why his brother began to forgive him?

Dream looked up from the ground, and realized he had paced over to the front door, and while it led to a nice scenery Ink had created outside, something Dream wanted to go and relax in, he didn't do that.

An idea formed in his mind, and he opened a portal to an endless white expanse of nothing but strings holding SOUL's on the "Ceiling" determined to find something- ANYTHING- to figure out where Error was, hoping that it would lead him to his brother.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Outer had finally gone home after getting lost in his thoughts for a while, and it was honestly rather late.

When he got home, he was met with a worried Papyrus instead of the scolding he thought his brother would give him for being irresponsible, and Outer felt bad for making Paps worry, having not intended to.

Papyrus quickly pulled Outer into a hug, rambling out, "Sans, where have you been! I was so worried! What if you were in one of the crumbling AU's!?", confusing Outer, who simply responded with, "W-What?" havin not known of the crumbling AU situation.

Papyrus only blinks, before putting Outer, who he had picked up, down and says, "You didn't know? Oh well, I'll tell you later, first we have to get out of here, everyone else has already evacuated to the Doodle Sphere, so grab your things, we need to leave soon."

Outer heads to his room to grab his things, mumbling, "I messed up didn't I..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Geno smiled, snuggling into his momma's hug, relaxing as he observed Fresh and Deccy.

The two had sat down, Fresh laying his head on the shorter's shoulder, having drifted to sleep, Deccy laying his head on Fresh's, beginning to drift off as well.

In all honesty, Geno understood, he was also feeling quite tired, so much had just happened, Momma, Uncle Asy, and Deccy were back.

It was odd if Geno had to be perfectly honest, most memories of them before they had shown up were obscured, nothing more than an odd array of blurry colors matching their color schemes, but they were here now, they were back.

Suddenly, Geno had a thought. He looked up to CQ, mumbling, " You won't leave again, right Momma?"

CQ smiled softly, answering him with, "I won't go, don't worry, nothing can take you all away from me again. Oh, and by the way, where's your brother? I haven't seen Error once..."

At the mention of Error, Geno got upset, and immediately CQ got worried. What was wrong? Something wasn't right. "Geno, honey, I know you're upset, but can you please tell me what happened?"

Geno felt tears run down his face as he tried to explain. "Error- he- the Void- Error fell into the void momma..."

CQ searched for words, unable to find them as she tried to process what her eldest son had told her, her mind racing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Killer didn't know what to do.

Why hadn't Blue and Night shown up yet? Where were they? It had been at least 4 hours since they evacuated their crumbling base, Nightmare would have located them by now, but the only two who had not rejoined the others was Blue and Night.

Wait.

They were the last ones Killer saw in the mansion before he had quickly followed the others out of the crumbling AU- Oh. Oh no.

It couldn't be- right?

Right?

Soon, Horror noticed his mood, and not a second later, so had Dust and Cross.

Horror quickly made his way over to Killer, asking, "What's wrong? Is it how long Blue and Night are taking, don't worry, they'll be here eventu-" Killer interrupts with, "N-no they wont..."

"Wha-"

"They won't. They can't. Th-they're dead..."

Dust gave Killer a concerned look, saying, "W-No, you're wrong, right?" Killer only shook his head at this saying, "Other than me, they were the last ones out! What if instead of being the last ones to evacuate, they DIDN'T make it out in time!"

The four stood there in silence, not speaking after Killer's "outburst"

They all expected it, but they didn't want to acknowledge it. They were just being paranoid, right?...Right?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oh boy! Sorry this chapter came out at the end of the week- My motivation was like, "YeAh LeTs TaKe A nIcE lOnG vAcAtIoN!!1!" and then proceeded to hit me in the face like a brick, so yeah. I hope you enjoyed the chapter! Even more P.O.V.s jeez-

Word Count: 1145