Two Left

I apologize for any spelling errors I may make, and if you find any, please point them out so I can fix them, and I'm pretty sure I'm going to accidentally make all the characters O.O.C., so I apologize for that as well.

~I do not own Undertale, any of the Undertale AUs, or Steven Universe~

~Error speaking: "Do i iS Gay? yeS."
~Nightmare speaking: "Do I is gay? Yes."
~Destiny speaking: "ժօ í íՏ ցɑվ? վҽՏ."
~Choice speaking: "𝕕𝕠 𝕀 𝕚𝕤 𝕘𝕒𝕪? 𝕪𝕖𝕤."
~Void speaking: "ᖱ✺ ! ! ṧ ❡ᾰ⑂? ⑂ḙṧ."
~Gender speaking: "ᎠᎾ Ꮖ ᏆᏚ ᏩᎪY? YᎬᏚ."
~Identity speaking: "მტ i iႽ ႺႩჄ? ჄპႽ."
~Unnatural speaking: "po ı ıs ƃɐʎ? ʎǝs."
~??? Speaking: "Ԁө Ї ЇЅ ԌДҰ? ҰЄЅ."
Anyone else speaking: "Do I is gay? Yes."

~Chapter 21~

Fate shakily clung to Void, tears streaming down their face as they repeat "M⃟y⃟ f⃟a⃟u⃟l⃟t⃟" over and over again, as if chanting it would bring Identity back.
(My fault)

Void shooshed Fate softly, patting their back and looking over to Gender and Unnatural, who looked to be quite out of it, and nodding as if to call them over.

Unnatural took Gender's hand, pulling them over to Void gently, the higher deity moving an arm to pull them into a hug, holding the other three Deities close, as if they would be taken as well if they let go.

Eventually they got the three smaller Deities to calm down, and they take a deep breath, sitting down and mumbling, "!'Պ ṧ✺ԻԻ⑂ ! ωᾰṧ т✺✺ ṧℓ✺ω..."
(I'm sorry I was too slow...)

Fate shook their head, replying with, "I⃟t⃟'s⃟ n⃟o⃟t⃟ y⃟o⃟u⃟r⃟ f⃟a⃟u⃟l⃟t⃟ V⃟o⃟i⃟d⃟, y⃟o⃟u⃟ c⃟o⃟u⃟l⃟d⃟n⃟'t⃟ h⃟a⃟v⃟e⃟ d⃟o⃟n⃟e⃟ a⃟n⃟y⃟t⃟h⃟i⃟n⃟g⃟ w⃟i⃟t⃟h⃟ t⃟h⃟e⃟i⃟r⃟ o⃟d⃟d⃟ e⃟f⃟f⃟e⃟c⃟t⃟ o⃟n⃟ t⃟h⃟e⃟ V⃟o⃟i⃟d⃟!"
(It's not your fault Void, you couldn't have done anything with their odd effect on the Void!)

Void only shook their head softly, opening their mouth to speak before letting out a sharp pained gasp, their grip on the other's loosening up significantly.

Fate Gender and Unnatural all flinch, knowing immediately that they had been caught.

The Deity's voice rings out throughout the Void, echoing despite the impossibility of that.

"ҰөҴ ЇӍБЄҪЇꙆЄЅ. ҰөҴ ЯЄДꙆꙆҰ ꚌӉөҴԌӉꚌ Ї ѠөҴꙆԀҋ'Ꚍ ҒЇҋԀ ҰөҴ? ҰөҴ ДЯЄ ӍөЯЄ ҏДꚌӉЄꚌЇҪ ꚌӉДҋ Ї ꚌӉөҴԌӉꚌ, БҴꚌ ЅЇҋҪЄ ҰөҴ ԀЇԀҋ'Ꚍ ЅЄЄӍ Ꚍө ԌЄꚌ ꚌӉЄ ӍЄЅЅДԌЄ ꚌӉЄ ҒЇЯЅꚌ ꚌЇӍЄ, Ї ꚌӉЇҋҜ Ї'ꙆꙆ ꚌДҜЄ ꚌӉЄЅЄ!"
(YOU IMBECILES. YOU REALLY THOUGHT I WOULDN'T FIND YOU? YOU ARE MORE PATHETIC THAN I THOUGHT, BUT SINCE YOU DIDN'T SEEM TO GET THE MESSAGE THE FIRST TIME, I THINK I'LL TAKE THESE!)

Unnatural and Gender are yanked from Void's grip, being pulled away and disappearing into the Void, and Fate screams out "W⃟H⃟Y⃟?! W⃟H⃟Y⃟ D⃟O⃟ Y⃟O⃟U⃟ K⃟E⃟E⃟P⃟ T⃟A⃟K⃟I⃟N⃟G⃟ E⃟V⃟E⃟R⃟Y⃟O⃟N⃟E⃟ B⃟U⃟T⃟ M⃟E⃟?! T⃟H⃟E⃟Y⃟ N⃟E⃟V⃟E⃟R⃟ D⃟I⃟D⃟ A⃟N⃟Y⃟T⃟H⃟I⃟N⃟G⃟ T⃟O⃟ Y⃟O⃟U⃟!"
(WHY?! WHY DO YOU KEEP TAKING EVERYONE BUT ME?! THEY NEVER DID ANYTHING TO YOU!)

The Deity only laughs, saying, "ДҋԀ ѠӉҰ ЅӉөҴꙆԀ Ї ꚌЄꙆꙆ ҰөҴ, ҰөҴ ҏДꚌӉЄꚌЇҪ ЄӝҪҴЅЄ өҒ Д ԀЄЇꚌҰ? ЇꚌ'Ѕ ҋөꚌ ꙆЇҜЄ ҰөҴ'ꙆꙆ ꙆЇѴЄ ӍҴҪӉ ꙆөҋԌЄЯ!"
(And why should I tell you, you pathetic excuse of a Deity? It's not like you'll live much longer!)