[21] Sleepover Plans

Asami POV

"You're going to be late you know..." nii-san sighed while sipping his cup of tea

"So are you." I nodded toward the clock. He was supposed to be gone an hour ago.

"I'm drinking coffee."

"I'm still eating." We stared at one another in silence for a moment before smiling and laughing.

We finished our breakfast getting up to leave.

"How long will you be gone?"

"I should be back later."

"Will you have a team this time?"

"If they cooperate, maybe."

"Hmm. Okay. Oh, I'm visiting Naruto after the academy.  I barely get to see him." Nii-San gave me an unimpressed look.

"I know better you create clones to see him all the time."

"Well I want to see him in person this time!" I pouted. "Maybe I should send the clone to the academy instead..."

"No." I whined, pouting.

"Ani~"

"Gummi~~" I huffed pouting as I finished my meal.

"See you later?" I walked back to aniki with my bag ready to leave.

"Hai. I'll try to be home before dinner. If anything changes you'll know." He knelt down pulling down his mask to give me a smile and a kiss on my forehead "Be safe. No fighting, and I love you."

"Not more than I do." I tiptoed kissing his cheek before I turned to leave.

•••••

Sensei called in sick today. So, they decided to joined the boys with us for today so we can share a sensei and not use another one, because there weren't any others. Since the boys classroom was bigger we had to go over there. For reasons I don't understand the girls seemed nervous.

Some of them, the others just walked into the room like they owned the place. Tenten was included in that. When I entered I looked for a place to sit. Despite his ordinary hair color I managed to pin point where Neji was and moved to sit beside him since no one else had.

"Hi Neji!" He nodded in acknowledgment.

"Alright, everyone looks settled so let's begin class ne?" Sensei didn't even introduce himself to us.

I'll just call him...Yuu sensei. Yeah that sounds good.

Yuu sensei was teaching us of the five great nations and what elements they specialize in. The villages each hidden by their main element. There was once another village too. The village hidden in the rain but after the war it was practically wiped off the map and not considered a village anymore. A knock stopped sensei from asking us questions  and a ninja not from the academy entered the room.

"Gomen ne, I don't mean to interrupt you but do you have a student named Hatake Megumi?"

"Hai, Megumi-chan?" I stood walking down to the front of the class to face the ninja.

"Hai?"

"Right. You're being summoned to the Hokage-sama's office."

"Eh? Nanda?"

"Um...its classified information. I don't know." He sweat dropped as I gave him a scrutinizing gaze.

"Fine." I turned to my, at the moment, sensei "Sensei?"

"You can leave. I can't exactly hold you back from the Hokage."

"True...ja ne!" I waved leaving the academy with the joining ninja. Instead of walking he picked me up and ran all the way to the Hokage tower.