[Special- Modern AU] Christmas+ New Year Madness

Am I late? Yes! Was I suppose to be? No. But things happen soo...

Enjoy anyway!!

.....

"Ahh! Dammit Teme! This is all your fault!" Naruto groaned in frustration ad he banged his head on the glass window. Sasuke clicked his tongue in annoyance.

"You're the one that refused to get your lazy ass off the bed dobe! Don't blame me. Plus it's going to be your fault that we end up late cause you forgot your gift for nee-chan." Currently the two boys are stuck in traffic. 

Both at 21 years old had left the comfort of their hometown and homes to attend a college more on the west side to where they were. The drive there took over four hours with stops and little traffic. Five with and currently, they're in a massive amount of it. It was getting on both men's nerve.

"No way am I taking the blame for that! I did buy nee-chan a gift! Which is me, but her other gift got destroyed by those boys who thought it a joke to throw my bag out the damn window!" Naruto growled looking ready to jump out the car and run back to where the boys are so he can pummel them a few more times.

"Calm your shit. So that's why you were on house arrest. Dumbass you should have done it out of school and off campus."

"Tch. I was too mad to even think about that. Ah.. saved up for three whole months and it went down the drain so easily." Naruto huffed and kept grumbling "Ahh! What do I do?! Teme, any ideas?"

"Hn. As if. We're stopping by the mall you'll get half an hour to find something, and no. No extra time. We promised Mei-chan we'd be early. If we stay any longer we'll miss her this time around."

"Alright. Alright I get it..."

.....

"This is what you're getting her?"

"What?! Do you have a better idea?!" Sasuke snorted started up the car again and reversed out of the spot he was parked in 

"No. But she loves you enough to accept anything from you anyway."

"Same goes for you teme."

"I know. Which means she'll love my gift more." Sasuke smirked and Naruto had to resist the very tempting urge to slap the ravenette on the back of his head because he was the one driving.

"Tch. We'll see."

.....

"ANEEE!! TADAIMAA!!" Naruto burst through the door arms up as he ran - practically tackled- into the one that opened the door. Lucky for him the person was able to support his weight even as he wrapped them in his hold and twirled them around.

"Tadaima." Sasuke's greeting was far more calm. He dusted the snow off himself and quickly closed the door so no more cold wind will pass through the house.

"Naruto...when are you going to let go?" Sasuke smirked seeing just who Naruto had in his hold. Snorting he passed by the two 

"Baka." still with his nonchalant attitude he too walked over and back hugged the person in the kicthen "Tadaima, onee-san." looking up at him she smiled not that much shorter she easily reached up and ruffled his hair as she gave him a kiss on his cheek.

"Okarinasai, Sasuke." Megumi smiled looking at him before her eyes went to her brothers. Naruto now registering the voice he looked down only to find silver gravity defying hair instead of sliver flowing hair.

"WAHHH!!! KAKA-NIISAN!!" 

"Naruto. Too loud." the male patted the boy's back walking away as Naruto basically ran to the kitchen only to have Sasuke's hand in his face stopping him