[38] Sand genin are adorable

Megumi pov

"Aww...I missed it..." I pouted from on aniki's back. Apparently, Haku died saving Zabuza who Naruto yelled at for being 'heartless'. Turns out he wasn't, Gato came disrespected Haku's dead body and Zabuza showed him why he's called a demon. Their deaths were the reason Naruto found his ninja way. And Naruto was the reason Inari regained his courage.

And I....slept through it all!! How infuriating! Dang it Haku!!

"That's not the point Gummi. You had us worried, especially Naruto... He thought the two of you had died, even more so when Sasuke woke up and you didn't." Aniki sighed "It took so long to feel your heartbeat."

"Mm. Gomen...honestly Haku stabbed me with those needles harder than I thought. And in such vital places too."

"That's cause you refused to go down. And when did you learn to make those wooden domes?"

"Hmm. I can make spikes easier than I can those domes...and I don't know why.... I need more information about the 1st wood jutsus." I sighed.

"Ne, ne! Aneki when you get better let's go for ramen!" Naruto bound up to us smiling "Teme is actually joining us this time too!"

"I did not agree to that!"

"Too late!"

"Hey Sasuke-kun want to go on a date with me instead?"

"No." I sighed relaxing into aniki's shoulder, in which I fell asleep.

.....

"You've gotten faster..." Neji huffed leaning over with his hands on his knees. I grinned also panting from the training we did.

I had woken up from sleeping through the rest of the journey home. Aniki wasn't home so I got myself ready for the day and began to search for him, by search I mean I broke into oji's office demanded where they were then left when I found out aniki had them doing D rank missions again. I did over 30 of those I'm not planning on doing anymore right now, they could have fun with that...but I was board.

Kami sama loved me today though,, because as I was walking down the street Neji and Tenten were also there. They were going to train as much as they could before Lee or Guy-jiji found them and made them do intense physical workouts that they didn't want to currently do. That's where I stepped in and we began to train together.

All of this, was an hour ago.

"Heh~? Am I giving the Neji Hyuuga a challenge?" instantly he scoffed at me making me laugh "What's with that facial expression, Neji?" his expression softened slightly as he let out a sigh

"Don't bother, your simple mind will not understand." I rolled my eyes

"Who are you calling simple minded?!" before I could begin my rant a green blur crashed into my side sending us both on the floor. We rolled a bit until we stopped but still, he didn't let go. In fact, he wrapped his arms and legs around my body and began to weep.

"My beautiful youthful gem! You've returned! How could you not tell me?! Do I mean nothing to you? Did Guy sensei know?!" I deadpanned at the onslaught of questions Lee threw at me. I stared Neji dead in his eyes as he too was blankly staring at us.

"Neji. Your assistance would be greatly appreciated." he sighed in annoyance as he roughly grabbed onto his teammate and pulled him off of me. I breathed in thanks and stood up only for me to be swept off my feet by an even bigger green blob.

"My sweet treasure!! You've returned from your mission!! HAHA! And I see you're training too! How youthful of you to get to training right after returning from your mission!!"