[60] Disappear

Shit! Guys I'm so sorry!

I left y'all hanging for so long.

I was out here thinking I already published this chapter and closed off the book. (⁠〒⁠﹏⁠〒⁠)

Again. I'm terribly sorry!

Do enjoy the final chapter.

••••••

Third pov

"Be safe. Trust no one but yourself. If you get the feeling you should run, do it. No questions asked. I don't know how you're planning this but please. Send me letters. About anything!" Kakashi begged his hold on Megumi's shoulders firm. He most definitely, did not want to let go.

"Hai. Hai. I have many ways in which I can. Don't worry onii-san." Megumi gently pried his hands off but she didn't let go, keeping his hands in hers.

"You say that, but it's not helping..." Megumi chuckled. It always amused her how she'd know her brother was pouting behind his mask. One eye can be so expressive.

"Just keep your trust in me. Time will fly very fast." Tsunade stepped up holding out two scrolls to the teen.

"Here. Jiraiya sent word to his spy who sent a location for you all to meet. One is the location, the other are for your letters. Once you finish writing the letters will reverse summon to scrolls I have in my office. I'll be giving Kakashi one. Be careful. Don't let them know who you are." Megumi took the scrolls separating them. One went in her bag and the other puffed out of existence.

"Hm...Arigatou. I'll keep you both in the loop."

"And remember to avoid anyone that could recognize you through your chakra."

"Don't worry I promise the only way I'll be discovered is if I want to be. Besides Tsunade-baasan. Anyone who knows of my chakra, is already dead. Hekeke."

"Not the time Gummi Bear." Kakashi shook his head. He needs to keep her away from Guy. Well, she'll be away from Guy for two years....and him. And the the village. "I changed my mind you're not going." The Senju women halted their chat to stare at the Hatake man.

"Ani, it's way too late for you to say that."

"No. You haven't left yet."

"Kakashi..." Tsunade sighed "I have made a way for Megumi's to get out of any dire situation if it ever comes to it. This way, she'll be safe."

"In which I'll never have to use. Because I was thought by the best of the best. Therefore, you needn't worry aniki." Megumi smiled.

"Megumi, time to leave." Megumi nodded.

"You'll know when I get there. That as least I'll give before my facade begins." Tsunade nodded.

"Hatake Megumi, your mission has begun. I authorize your leave for 2 years, 3 at the very max, upon your return you will sit the ANBU exams. If no word is given one year from now between those two years, you will be considered missing, do you accept?" All joking left, it was time to truly depart and Tsunade wanted to do so properly.

"Hai. Hokage-sama. Mission accepted." Megumi bowed her head. As soon as she rose up "Daisuke onii-san." And she vanished with the leaves.

Be safe... Megumi. Kakashi stared off into the distance with blank dull eyes. He refused to acknowledge the ache in his heart and the urge to shushin after her.

He hasn't been alone in so long , but he knows he can handle it. Because unlike the other times, he was sure Megumi would return...

Right?