[33] C rank turned A

Megumi pov

"Head to the gate, I'll go get Tazuna." Ani stated once we finished packing. I nodded and we locked the house going different directions.

"Oh you guys are here already!" I smiled at the three gennin stopping as I looked at the girl with pink hair. "Ah. We haven't met before. Megumi Hatake."

"Sakura Haruno. You must be related to Kakashi sensei." I nodded "Then why does-"

"Nee-chan! Nee-chan! Check it out! I brought ramen!" Naruto interuppted grinning widely.

"Eh? Let me see your bag!" I took it and he really had about six or seven bowls of ramen in his bag beside a pair of clothes and some extra kunai.

I sweat dropped.

"I knew you'd do this..." I sighed taking out some of the ramen and pulling a scroll from my pouch I sealed away the ramen and took out another scroll to place in Naruto's bag.

"Hn. Dobe. You were supposed to pack clothes and weapons not food." Sasuke rolled his eyes.

"Urasai Teme, I did!"

"Yeah. A pair of clothes and some extra kunai. If we were attacked I'd have to save you." Sasuke grinned "Again." Naruto's eyes twitched.

"Don't start you two, we're about to head out. There Ruru, I'm finished. Inside the scroll is some extra clothes you left by me. Your ramen stays with me until you want to eat them." He nodded taking back his bag.

"Mei-chan, do you have a scroll I can place my clothes in as well? I want to lighten the load." Sasuke walked over holding his bag out to me.

I hummed pulling out the scroll for Sasuke as well.

"I instinctively bought yours too. Should I seal everything or are you keeping things in your bag?"

"Hn. Not everything." I nodded and sealed away his clothes and a bento in there as well.

"Here." He nodded taking it.

"Wait! Why do you have some of Sasuke-kun's clothes!?" Sakura screamed eyes bulging.

Ah...she's a fangirl like Ino too huh? I blanked staring at her then turned to Sasuke who seemed to get the silent message.

Hai... he was internally sighing. His eyes told me so.

"Cause he sleeps over and I need to make sure he has clothes when he comes by without any." I answered.

"Huh?!"

"Right, we're all here." Aniki appeared with Tazuna.

You lifesaver! I won't bury your books for this entire trip and a week after when we return! I smiled peacefully at them, despite Sakura glaring at me and the confusion I was giving to Aniki.

"Alright! Let's go!!" Naruto cheered running outside the gates. 

"Ah. Before I forget..." I made a clone. "Go tell sensei and the boys I'll be gone for some time. And tell Osamu no slacking."

"Hai."

"Right. We can go now." We left Konoha.

•••••

This has to be my most peaceful mission to date. I thought walking beside Sasuke and enjoying the breeze. Currently we were walking in a train. Sasuke and I were up front, Naruto behind us, Tazuna and Sakura behind him and Aniki was last. After walking for some time Sakura had broken the silence with some questions for Tazuna and aniki.