[Interval]

Hi hi!

Happy new year!

So this is a chapter to describe Megumi's relationship throughout the village and how they see her, because I've never properly explained it...

ANYWAYZ!

Team 7 will not be listed because we know of how she interacts with them.

This is to explain the hidden history Megumi and Kakashi agreed the boys must never know. (But we know they're fast and have ears everywhere so...)

•••••

1. Konoha elders.

Though Minato and Sarutobi found her and wanted her alive, the advisors for the Hokage disagreed. Unlike Yamato, Megumi wasn't born normally she was straight out of a test tub from the start and the only successful one. From Orochimaru no less.

They lost their fight obviously, but conditions were immediately placed on her to keep her alive. Hence why the ANBU knows her so well. Not because of Kakashi and Itachi but because they had to rotate watching her everyday even if she was with Kakashi himself just sleeping.

The only expectation was Minato.

That's how Samurai and Osamu heard of Megumi, through overhearing the ANBU that watched her talk about her. They weren't supposed to, but they approached her.

Part of the agreement was for Danzo to take her when she was old enough – in their eyes five or six years old. However, because of the nine tails attack, how she reacted to it and the fact that she found Naruto before she was supposed to be taken, he could not.

Then later the Uchiha massacre happened and since she was close to the last remaining one they gave her title of head. Well, Sarutobi did. This was a secret means to keep Danzo away from her, giving her responsibility over the 'nine tails' and last Uchiha heir. Kakashi added it by counting her as the representative for the Hatake clan which meant she always had to report back to him after any clans meetings immediately.

Megumi knew this was a way to protect her against the clutches of the advisors.

•••••

2. The civilians

The cilvians of Konoha saw Megumi with Minato a lot and we all know how much he adored her. But they knew the silver hair of the Hatake so they knew she wasn't his daughter.

Instead they named her the 4th Hokage's princess/heir (like how Konohamaru is the honourable grandson of the 3rd).

Unknowingly to them they were attracted to Megumi's chakra because it gave them a calm feeling. The Senju and earth base of her chakra was the cause and Megumi's kind way of speaking to them helped – unless they were being threatened.

•••••

3. The ninjas

Every ninja clan head knows how Megumi came to be. Upper level chuunin, jounin and ANBU also know the secret. No genin is to know until they reach the level they can be trusted with such information. Even then not all of the named ranks are told.

Those that know haven't told the ones that don't the entire truth. The ones out of the loop only know that when she was young Megumi was found with Orochimaru.

The only genin that know everything (expect about the advisors) are Sasuke, Naruto and now Neji.

Shikamaru is guessing because how can you be a Senju with Hyuuga eyes?

•••••

Name and Relationships
Rating 1-10.

1=Kill on sight.
10= I(Megumi) love you and there's nothing you can do about it.

Konoha elders: 4/10– never spoke to them even at clan meetings until after chuunin exam. Megumi doesn't like them much, she doesn't understand why but she'll keep her distance because of a gut feeling.

Danzo: 3/10 – she distrusts this man with her entire being. She can feel the Uchiha chakra coming from his hidden eye. A familiar chakra. (only because he hasn't done anything to provoke- that she is aware of)

Iruka: 8/10 – likes him. Is very grateful that he stopped hating Naruto and chose to become his father figure. As well as properly guide him in school and whenever she wasn't there on a mission.

Anko: 7/10 – she's like the crazy aunt you go to when you want to do something crazy or let off steam. Or sneak into a bar with. Surprisingly Anko is a responsible person. She won't take Megumi to a bar.... she'll take her to interrogate a rouge/ enemy ninja.

Ibiki: 6.9/10 – not that close but has great respect for. He happened upon her when Anko drags her into the interrogation room and watched. Thought her how to scare the life out of a soul without laying one digit on them.

Nara clan: 7.5/10 – loves hiding away in their forest to stargaze. One Nara clan member has run into Megumi at least 4 times because of how often she just comes on their land to sleep under the stars after her missions. Some join her, and she doesn't even know their name.

Akamichi: 6.9/10 – has without a doubt challenged a clan member to a BBQ eat off. Lost but challenges anyway. They help Megumi with learning how to cook and season food. As well as make strong chakra pills.

Inuzuka: 6/10- hasn't communicated much with an Inuzuka but absolutely loves their dogs- ninjas or not. She would be all for going on a mission with an Inuzuka to see if her smell is greater than theirs.

Yamanaka: 5/10- Only ever met their clan head, Inoichi and Ino. They have tried to go into her head and left immediately. She's a Yamanaka's nightmare - according to Ino.

Aburame: 7/10 – Now Megumi doesn't hate bugs. Nor is she afraid of them, but she doesn't like all of them either. She can tolerate the clan. Appreciates their blunt ways of speaking. They hide no feelings or thoughts from her.

Hyuuga: 4/10 – Absolutely despises the older generation of Hyuuga. Hates how they treat their clan members of the branch family and the way most of them look down on people outside the clan. She will throw hands with any Hyuuga for their attitude.

Sakura: 5/10 – Doesn't hate her but knows she can be more than a fangirl. Won't tolerate how she talks down on Naruto. Would rather keep her away from Sasuke and would love to personally train her. 5/10(after chuunin exam before it was 3/10)

ANBU: 8/10 – her watchers to ensure she doesn't suddenly switch up on them. They've been watching her so long they gave her the name 'zen' for how easily she can influence a person's mood. They grew to care for the girl that's always found their hiding spot. To this day, it's up unknown how she does it. 8/10

Jounin: 4/10 – mutual respect for some, losta lot of respect for most because of their treatment towards Naruto. (M; Like, come on! You should know better!!)

Chuunin – same as jounin

Genin: 7/10- likes this year's batch the ones to pass the tests anyway. She can see potential and hopes they continue to break the cycle of being stupid and mean to Naruto.

•••••••

Why is this important you may ask? Because it is!

This interval is also so you'd understand that Sasuke is still going with Orochimaru even thou–