[25] Genin test

Megumi pov

I stared at the teen claiming to be a man before me. He was staring back obviously annoyed by Osamu's constant whining for him to test me.

"Just to get him to stop bugging us both. I'm going to test you on some basics things we do for training." He sighed I nodded.

"Good..." he lifted his hands and instantly disappeared from my sight. 

The world began to shift and everything I could see began melting and melding together. The feeling of nausea hit me with how everything was moving. He was trying to throw me off balance. Promptly it stopped and I saw him running straight at me. I listened and watched with my chajra instead of my actual eyes. When the teen was close enough to scratch me I let him then I grabbed onto his actual hand that was beside me to my left.

When I opened my eyes again I turned to see a kunai a mere second away from cutting next to my eyes. I looked up at the man.

"If I get hurt you better know medical ninjutsu or aniki will have your head." He chuckled before puffing away.

I jumped and his hands emerged from the ground trying to grab me. While in the air I enhanced my fist in chakra and flipped my body so my fist could touch the ground before my feet do. I hit the ground breaking it apart and exposing where the teen was. This caught him off  guard giving me enough time to spun on my hands and kick him out of the ground and away from me.

He hit a tree but was up in seconds as he dashed towards me kunai in hand. I pulled my hidden knuckle knife from my shoes, gifted to me by Asuma-oji. I ran too and we met each other halfway. Our knives sparked when we clashed and a battle of strength began.

I knew better than to keep this up. I am strong but he's both bigger and stronger than I am.

"When your opponent is bigger than you, don't try to match their strength. Being strong is good in a battle, but speed is also an asset. You're small and fast. Use it."

So I did. I shifted my stance then ducked down throwing him off balance and aiming for his stomach. When he grabbed my hands I pulled back twisting our hands so I could expose his stomach while falling backwards. This gave me the opportunity to still chakra kick him in the stomach as my back landed on the ground and flip him overhead. I flipped myself on top of him holding the knife to his throat.

He was coughing before he grinned.

"He was right. You're fast, and strong...my stomach." I smiled proud of myself and knowing I was improving with training. I got off the teen who curled into himself instead of getting up.

"I could handle the hardest hits everywhere but my stomach. Why did you aim there...and damn do you hit hard."

"Maybe the extra pain is from the weights..." I hummed thinking with the way I hit him the weights must have also punched something.

"You wear weights?!" Osamu popped up in front of me. I squeaked in surprise punching him in his face out of reflex. When I realized what I did Osamu was on the floor with his lip bleeding.

"Gomen! You scared me so..."

"Serves you right Osamu. I told you stop appearing like that in front of others."

"Shut up Samurai! You like seeing me in pain, you've never told me that before at all! Liar!"

"Well, I'm pleased to say you passed. I'd like to meet your parents if you let me. And- oh I haven't introduced myself. How rude. Gomen, I am Matsukawa. I was an orphan so no last name. I'm eighteen years old. Nice to meet you."