[37] Wave Mission Completed

Time to get over his arc! I'm placing everything here! This chapter's going to be long. Hope you're ready for it

.....

Third pov

"Is she really a kid?" One of the workers on Tazuna's bridge questioned everything in his life as he watched Megumi casually lift wood, metal and various other heavy objects that usually took five to eight men or more to carry. The most she needed was an extra clone, two for the most.

"Hahaha! She's a kid. Pretty strong right?" Tazuna laughed "Ah, next side, Megumi-chan!" he called out to the girl going over to help her.

The worker remained where his was slightly dizzy from the revaluation that a child was stronger than him even when he was in his prime.

Should, should I be ashamed?!

While Megumi was simultaneously watching over and assisting Tazuna with the bridge. A clone of her was with team 7 teaching them the tree climbing exercise. Sakura had already gotten it on the first try but Megumi wasn't having the girl boasting as she made her do it until she was chakra exhausted each day the boys continued to try to make it to the top.

"My legs..."

"Think fast!" Megumi threw a kunai at Sakura that had her squealing and rolling  out the way. "That was better than the first time. You're reacting faster good. Mediated for a few minutes it should build back up your chakra faster."

"YOU COULDN'T TELL ME THIS YESTERDAY?! OR EVEN ON THE FIRST DAY?!!!" Megumi gave a sweet smile

"No." Sighing Sakura dropped and began her meditation.

"Are you both sure you don't want my advice?" she turned to her boys seeing them falling, again, off the tree.

"No!! Don't help!" they yelled in sync, glared at each other and ran for the tree again.

"Hai, hai." with that Megumi puffed away to relay all that's happening to her main body.

-----

Night had fallen and everyone was back inside having dinner. Of course, Naruto and Sasuke had to make it a competition.  The end result? Them vomiting it all back up.

"If you're going to vomit then don't eat!!" Sakura yelled disgusted by their behavior.

"Boys, manners" Kakashi scowled sighing

"I have to eat, even if I have to force myself..." Naruto groaned out Sasuke nodding in agreement.

"Vomiting isn't good though, and it's rude."

"Gomen ane..." they groaned out again. 

"Ano... why are you hanging a torn picture? Inari-kun was staring at it this entire time? It seems someone purposely removed the person that was in the picture." Megumi almost choked on her food.

Was she really top of her class? How can you see the situation they're in, then question a torn picture?! There's only two answers to that!! The person left them when things got hard, or he's been killed!!

"It's my husband..." Tsunami turned her back to the genin team which gave Megumi the perfect opportunity to glare at the pinkette. 

"And..the man called the hero of this city..." Tazuna added only for Inari to push away from the table and leave.

"Ah! Inari! Where are you going Inari? Tou-san! You know not to talk about that in front of Inari!!" with that the mother followed after her son.

"W, What's wrong with Inari-kun?"