[39] Chunin Exams Begin

School is killing me! Especially since we're in the last few weeks. I just wanna sleep man!

Megumi pov

"So I have to go undercover too?" I stood before oji who nodded still smoking his pipe.

"Hai. There will be others, but you need to be extra careful. Your boys seem to always be able to sense your chakra." oji huffed rolling his eyes "Its like they have a special sense when it comes to sensing and locating you. I still don't know how they do it." I laughed

"You sound jealous there oji-sann~ Are you?" he chuckled 

"No."

"Hmhm. Sure."

"You are to only be there for the first exam, which is the written portion. Once that's over return here immediately." I nodded

"Hai. Hai. Anyway, what about my team? Any word from them yet?" I frowned

"They're on a deep undercover mission to meet up with one of my spies outside the village. We can't contact them yet, Megumi. Any contact and they can be at risk."

"You should have sent me with them, oji..." I huffed

"Hahaha. For your brothers to have my head? Hokage or not, they might have tried it." he blew out a long smoke "Run along now, figure out how you're going to hide your chakra from those that know you." I hummed putting on my thinking face.

"You know...I think I have an idea..." I grinned then ran jumping out the window.

"THE DOOR!!! THERE'S A DOOR, MEGUMMII!!"

When is he going to stop yelling about that?

•••••

"Oh, so that's why you disappeared so early this morning." aniki stood in front of the classroom doors looking at me from over his book. I nodded.

"Hai. If my chakra was hidden would you have known it was me?" I was in both a genjutsu and a henge. I was shorter with black hair, brown eyes and wore a dress similar to Sakura's, but black. I had on fishnets under the dress and my konoha headband was under a genjutsu showing the sand village.

"I don't think so. Anyway, they should be here soon. Hurry up and mask your presence." Nodding I made a clone, that looked normal, masked my chakra and entered the room. The door closed behind me and now everyone was glaring at me.

Well, not everyone. Some of the bigger ones thought they could release their KI and scare me, as evident by the smirk on their faces.

My boys aren't here yet. And no one but aniki has felt my true bloodlust so...

I released some of my own making my hair go up and wave around me in four. I grinned titling my head as I took a step forward. They all instantly looked away. I hummed smirking in victory as I made my way through them and to my destination. The sand siblings. I sat myself on the desk behind Gaara.

"Another genin? I don't recall there being anyone else that was supposed to come to the exams." Kankuro looked at me through squinted eyes.

"Ssh." I shushed him as the doors opened and the memories of my clone came back to me. I closed my eyes smiling as the images of Naruto and Sasuke hugging me before they entered the room surfaced onto my brain. 

Opening my eyes I found them entering as they shut the door behind them loudly. They stood in tense silence for all of a minute before a blonde latched herself to Sasuke and began to squeal about him. This caused a reaction from Sakura who immediately began to yell back...Ah, Ino.