[14] Scream. Ani's birthday

Kakashi pov

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY, KAKASHI!!!!" I flinched as Guy and Kushina screamed the loudest in my ears.

"ASHKI!!" Megumi screamed a second after everyone. I smiled.

"So this is what you were all up to..." I huffed seeing my living room filled with my friends and simple yet overboard decorations for my birthday. "I thought I said don't like parties?" I deadpanned.

"Your option for this was invalid!" Kushina-san smiled at me. I chuckled

"Of course..." She smiled bringing me into a hug.

"Happy birthday Kakashi."

•• Two days earlier •••

"Ne, Kakashi how do you celebrate your birthday?" Kushina-san asked while combing Gummi's hair.

"Ah, I don't. I just visit everyone's grave.."

"Haa!? On your birthday you visit everyone's grave!? Why would you do that!?"

"Ah, well it was my way of telling myself I'm still here and it's all thanks to them so..." I laughed nervously seeing the ticked-off look on her face.

"Kakashi..."

"Aha... look at the time! I have a mission from sensei! I'll see you later Kushina-san, Gummi!" I quickly flashed stepped out of the room.

She's so scary! And she's in her last month too!! I sighed walking down the street only to be surrounded by ANBU.

"Kakashi Hatake, you are summoned by the Hokage. We were told to bring you by force if need be." I stared. That's... overboard...

"Hai hai....I'll come willingly..." they nodded and two disappeared while the others flash stepped into the Hokage office.

"Kakashi there you are." I sweat nervously seeing Kushina standing beside sensei.

Did I not just leave her and Gummi? How-?!

"You needed me sensei?"

"Ah well...actually Kushina was the one who needed you...she said it was of utmost urgency and well..." Sensei sweat dropped probably knowing not to finish that sentence.

"What was it you needed Kushina-san?"

"I have a mission for you that I was going to take a few months back but I couldn't. I forgot about it until I dropped Mei-chan's comb next to the scroll. This is a peace treaty scroll from someone important to me." She pulled a scroll from her pocket. "They like chaos and would definitely start a war if this scroll isn't returned please deliver it for me."

"Hai."

"Kakashi whatever you do, don't open that scroll. You leave tonight, but before that do you like parties it's crucial for this mission too."

"Ah no, I don't like parties..."

"Oh...good luck Kakashi. You have to entertain this person for two days. I hope you succeed. Now go spend time with Megumi-chan before you leave." Sensei told me with his eyes to hurry and go.

I did as told.

•••••

Night came and I gave Gummi to Kurenai. I kissed my imotou goodbye then quickly rushed out of the village hoping to finish early.

Third pov

•The next day •

"Kushina...what was the real reason you sent Kakashi out the village for?"