[52] That's her summons?

Um hi...I'm alive...

Enjoy..?

-------

Third pov

Megumi was rushing through the village saving citizens from falling derbies and enemy ninja alike.  

"Head to the shelter, you know where to go right?" Megumi looked back at a few villagers she just saved from being crushed and getting attacked by ninjas.

"H, Hai!" The men scrambled up, one grabbing the hand of his wife as he scooped his son in his arms. the other hoisting up his disabled friend they took off when Megumi motioned it was safe to do so. When they were out of her sight she continued on her path. 

"This was a shitty day to wake up..." A deep sigh.

"I just got better damn it! The hell is this!?" Loud yelling sounded on the rooftop. Megumi looked up easily recognizing the yell. On the right roof Osamu just axe kicked and stabbed two ninjas. Samurai jumped over him using him as a platform as he split kicked the other two off.

"Good to see you're both awake!" Megumi ducked down, spinning to hit a sand ninja one hard blow to their chest leaving them breathless. She quickly knocked him off his feet before she hit a pressure point to knock him out. The boys jumped down from the rooftop to run besides her. The three of them heading to the gates where most of the fights were.

"Are those giant snakes!? What the fuck!?" Osamu almost tripped over his own feet seeing them.

"Yeah. You guys missed a lot, like me meeting Orochimaru. And the toad sage Jiraiya who's a total pervert by the way."

"NANI!!?"

"Haha. Yeah."

"You met that lowly son of a-!?"

"After!"

"Ninpo Summoning; Watchtower Demolition jutsu!" A large frog appeared with a sword on it's back. It quickly cut the head off of one of the snakes.

"What the-?!!" Osamu fainted Megumi and Samurai sighed.

"I'll get him out."

•••••

"Little chickadees!! Open them small eyes of yours as wide as you can and take a really really good look!" Megumi snorted jumping onto the wall of the building "Blessed be! It's the twilight zone flight or rampage! By Jiraiya-"

"Shut up already!" Megumi hit the toad sage.

"Ite!" Jiraiya looked back  "Shouldn't you be with Naruto!?" Megumi waved him off

"Naruto is fine! You trained him good you know... despite being distracted."

"Hahaha! I hear ya! Oh hey you gotta show me now! It's the perfect time to see your summons!

"You're not letting that go, huh?"

"Of course not! Show me what you got!" Megumi laughed, bit her thumb and began forming hand signs

"Ninpo Summoning; Ebenezer!" She jumped off Jiraiya's toad another massive cloud of smoke appearing before Megumi landed fur. A a massive fluffy brown bear appeared through the cloud.

It let out a roar so loud it had the entire Inuzuka clan whimpering, so powerful it made the ground shake . Megumi shook her head glad to have gone through the test to help her through the noise.

"Hey Ebenezer!" Ebenezer's ears twitched

"Hmm? Megumi, what is happening?" the grizzly bear looked around seeing the sights of battles around him and had an idea an attempt at war was occurring.