[30] Enter Uzumaki Naruto!

And we have reached the anime!!!

Megumi pov

"I'm hungry." I glanced over at Sumu rolling my eyes.

"You're always hungry." I drawled lazily.

"She's right, but I'm hungry too." Mura hummed.

"Then when we return how about we go eat. BBQ or ramen?" I asked.

"Ramen is fine. It's been a while since I've had any." Mura nodded.

"I can eat anything!!" Sumu yelled out earning a hit on his head from Mura.

"We haven't returned yet! Don't be so loud!!"

"Ite....so mean Sami..."

"It's fine, we're here anyway." I looked back at the two making them stop and turn to face the upcoming gates of our village. "Anyway. Let's move faster. I haven't seen Mt brothers in over two weeks." I perked up beginning to walk faster.

•••••

"Mission was a success jiji." I summoned the scroll we went to Iwa to retrieve "Guy was hard to catch and was stubborn to boot. But some...persuasive methods helped." I grinned a bit sadistically.

"I see..." the old man watched me with a sweat drop.

"Right. You're all dismissed then." Nodding we left the Hokage office and began our track down the street.

However as we walked the horrified stared of people caught my attention. What were they looking at that was so...I stopped eyes landing on the Hokage mountain where all the stone faces were painted.

I bit my lip eyes observing the work. Each Hokage had a different design printed on it. The moment Osamu saw it he burst into laughter not even caring for the glares he got. Samurai hid his face in his high collar. But me. I managed to not laugh. I held it in-

"Pfft! Ahaha!" Until I saw tou-san's face.

I laughed until tears sprung from my eyes. What a great job you did, Naruto. It's like you're unconsciously picking on tou-san through the dead!

"Gomen...looks like I won't be joining you two to eat today." I breathed out cooling down from my laughing "It looks like my otoutos have waited long enough." Samurai nodded.

"See you next time."

"Aww! But Memi-chan!" Osamu didn't finish as Samurai dragged him away and I jumped towards the direction of the academy.

•••••

The academy just finished so I made it in time. It wasn't even a task to spot Sasuke as the swarm of girls gave his exact location away. Smiling I jumped from the wall landing in front of him.

Sasuke reacted fast getting into a stance, until he saw it was me and relaxed. I smiled.

"Aware of your surroundings even in the open? Good." I nodded watching as his body relaxed and through his blank expressionless face his eyes shined as he looked at me.

"Hn." He stood up to his full height but still, shorter than I was. I grinned ruffling his soft blue hair, that just refuses to be anything but a ducks ass.

"Miss me?" He gripped my hand pulling it from his hair.

"Okarinasai, ane..." he mumbled but I heard.

"Tadaima." A small smile formed on his face as he squeezed my hand. "Where's Naruto?" Sasuke deadpanned instantly.

"Hn. That dobe." Sasuke pointed to the Hokage faces and I turned seeing that the first's face was halfway cleaned off.