[22] She's my nee-chan

Third pov

Megumi smiled lifting her arms in time for Shisui to nab her into his arms spinning them both around.

"Ahh! Megumi-chan, it's been so long since I've last seen you!" The Uchiha boy grinned hugging the small silverette in his arms.

"Set her down Shisui, you're crushing her." Itachi intervened taking Megumi from his cousin "And you saw her last week." The Uchiha heir huffed at his best friend before looking down to the girl in his arms. "Mei-chan." His greeting was small and gentle as always.

"Tachi!" Megumi met his gentle smile with one of her bigger ones, unknowingly making Itachi's own widened a bit more also.

"Aww, what about me?!" Shisui pouted stamping his foot on the ground.

"Kaa-san, tadaima." Itachi greeted his mother ignoring Shisui completely.

"That's so rude!" He sulked making Megumi giggle.

"Itachi, you're right on time. We were waiting on you." Mikoto smiled at her son gaining his full attention "Mei-chan has a request for you to stay the night with her Sasuke and Naruto." Itachi's eyes widened slightly but all Mikoto did was smile.

"Will you be unable to come?" Megumi frowned. If Itachi can't come that will be troublesome since that's the only way she can have Naruto with her. Before Itachi could give his answer Sasuke came running around the corner.

"I'm ready!" He stopped panting with a giddy smile on his face. Megumi smiled.

"Ohh that was fast tiny Sasu. Excited huh?"

"Hai!" Sasuke giggled. Itachi smiled softly sighing as he set Megumi down.

"Alright, it looks like I have to hurry and pack as well." The two eyes widened and sparkled happily.

"Yatta! Arigatou Tachi!" Megumi bounced happily alongside Sasuke.

"Nii-san is coming Yay!" Mikoto chuckled dying on the inside from the cuteness before her.

"Tell your father before you leave, ne?"

"Hai." Itachi nodded getting up and going to his room to get the things he needed.

"Am I going too?" Shisui asked "or am I not invited?" He pouted feigning hurt.

"No." Sasuke pouted back folding his arms and giving Shisui what he assumed was a cold glare.

"How cold! No hesitation!" Shisui gasped "And I'm your cousin why can't I come too?"

"No! Nee-chan needs me not you!" Megumi and Mikoto watched amused.

"I think it would be a good idea for Shisui to go as well." Mikoto spoke up causing Sasuke to spin around and look at her with betrayal written all over his face.

"Kaa-san!!" He whined making Mikoto giggle.

"You can come too Shisui. If you want."

"Nee-chan!!" Sasuke gasped.

"It's fine Sasu more fun!" Megumi grinned.

"Ho~ maybe I will join." Shisui grinned.

"No. Go home." Itachi spoke up as he rounded the corner.

"Ah so cold Itachi...."

"HA!!" Sasuke laughed

"Otou-san knows of where we will be for the night." Itachi stopped by Mikoto "I will ensure they sleep at a reasonable hour. And that they eat properly." He informed her.