Chapter 1 - Arrival

Also a heads up, this is a Kurumi take. So watch out for the dialogues.

Enjoy.

~~~~~

I was right about his step brother. There was just something charming about him. But (FN) was the cute one. But as you can imagine he was the single one. Tohka, Hermit, and Origami had already had their moves on Shido by then. Which could make me have (FN) by himself.

I wanted to see what high school was like again. Last time around I remember a boy asking me on a date. I remember being nervous and turning him down. But feeling confident now I was okay making my move. And he had no idea it was me. The girl he saw in the dress. Oh my, so cute.

~~~~~

It was cliché, but there was another transfer student. Chances are the way this way going, this wasn't going to be the last one. Pretty sure that Tohka isn't the only girl about high school age that would enroll here. Or better yet just the city in itself. Though the door opened up as everyone in the room say this girl. Just at one glance anyone could tell she's special. Long black hair in pigtails with her left eye covered, stockings under the skirt, and a red eye color of all matters. 

(FN) sat there in awe. She was stunning. With the smirk on the girl's face it seemed that she knew it too. Knowing that she was quite the looker and could make some girls a little insecure about themselves. What a woman. He said to himself.

"Hello everyone. My name is Kurumi Tokisaki." The girls thought she was friendly while the boys thought she was a babe on the open market. "And I'm also a spirit."

"What?"

"What!?"

"Huh?"

"Uhh!?"

The one's that jumped were Shido, (FN), Tohka, and Origami. So far the only spirits they encountered didn't appear right out in the open. But then there was much more to it. No spacialquake. No lockdown and if Kurumi really is a spirit, how is she pulling this all off? It's almost as if this is a mockery. With none of the four being able to process this, they had to roll with it. 

"Right... Let's move along shall we..." The teacher was quite nervous. Though she was the timid type to these situations where it caused crowd uproar. 

Kurumi walked to down to an empty seat. On her way there she stopped next to (FN)'s desk. "Oh my. You're rather handsome."

He looked up. Why do I think dejavu? "Hiii..." Nervous as all hell. Kurumi was just too strong and aggressive for him. 

She giggled. "So cute. Want to show me around after classes?"

"Sure thing." He nodded.

"Okay." She smiled and sat down. 

His heart racing as he tried to pay attention as class was getting started. Why am I so nervous? I've never met her before. She was eyeing me. Not Shido the charmer, me. But why?

Ara ara.

The time had passed. Regular school hours were over. Some were going home, others heading to clubs, and others trying to go out and have fun before hitting the books. During this time (FN) put in his earpiece. Looks like this time around he was flying solo. Shido was attending to Tohka. While the day was passing his sister along with Reine were getting research conducted.

< It's confirmed on our end. I don't know how she's under the radar. To be up front, I'm surprised. >

< Me too. But I guess I had to give it whirl right? >