Chapter 21 - Disaster

I was startled. It happened at a wrong time. But I knew I couldn't shelter everything forever. Him for the most part. I thought I could do more to help him out. But when in the time of need it wasn't me or him calling the shots. I knew that once it was going down that he could die. My boyfriend. My lover. My soulmate. The man I wanted and needed for all of this time. And someone was trying to take him away from me for good. And I just had to make due and keep it intact. But (FN). Wow. This is going to be a close call.

~~~~~

Training was going smoothly. School was going just fine and all. Then the spirits and Shido were all well. Aside Miku wanting yurification with a few others in a debatable reverse harem of sort. (I have been there before when I was 15-16 so I get it) Though there is an old saying. Trouble doesn't wait for graduation day. Kurumi was buying time and in the span of a few weeks she had gotten used to having a lover and had a handful of training lessons on his spirit powers that he absorbed from her. Their bound couldn't be any closer. Sleeping together, the meals, even showering together. They were attached at the hip essentially.

But the calm is only a window of time. Kotori finished having a dinner and meeting with her two older brothers and Reine. Then it was time to kick back before turning in for the night. Homework done early, assignments up to date, and all game updates were downloaded thanks to the girlfriend. It was a mellow night. He went back to the apartment and as he had opened the door, everything was off. No light peeking in from the curtains either. Yet the door was unlocked. 

"Okay then. Babe?" He called.

"Evening." She cooed.

No lights on and no light peeking in. There was an obvious sign. But of what? What was the case here? Why all black? There could only be two things. An epic game of hide and seek, or a mating call. Probably both on this one. 

Lemon Warning

It's going to get dirty so be advised.

He felt the walls next to him and found himself in the hallway of the bedroom and bathroom. He felt the door to the bedroom and pushed it open to that there was a lamp on. There was actually a little bit of light inside. But only to where it counted. As he opened the door all the way there she was. 

She was wearing a corset that didn't cover her breasts. Her nipples were covered with pasties that were black hearts. Then a short black skirt. She was showing off a lot of leg. She had a smirk on her face. Kurumi knew what she wanted and knew he wouldn't decline.

"Woah."

"Hello Darling." She smirked. "I've missed you."

"I've knew seen you this sexy before." He replied.

"Are you sure?" She lifted up her skirt to reveal that she was wearing nothing under it. All he could see was a line pattern bush. Usually she's clean shaven.

"The pattern is new." He felt stiff. How could he not with everything that has gone on?

"Something to spice things up. It's supposed to be sexy." She walked closer to him. Watching his eyes bug out at the mating call. "You like what you see?"

"Of course I do." He whispered.

Kurumi brought both hands to his face. "Then come here." She started by kissing him. "I need you." Putting his hands on her waist and deepening the kissing.

This is unreal. I almost don't know what to do. But when she's like this I just try to follow orders. Can't say I mind though. It's good for him that she can't read his mind. Like in other tales.