Chapter 18 - Shower (Lime)

Heads up. There is some NSFW dialogue.

No matter what happened from here on in, I was the one that was going to be responsible. If he got hurt during training or while I was hurt at any time, it would be my fault. It was a gift that he could seal me. But a curse that my powers could eat him up if he wasn't careful. But after our love session and we quickly washed up, it began a new chapter in our lives. We were both up front and honest with each other. Now to drop the hammer very soon with what was next.

~~~~~

After losing his virginity in Kurumi's kitchen in her apartment, she washed her hands and rinsed out her mouth. Then it was time to eat pie. The chicken pot pie ya nasty. Not the pie that's between the blessed thighs. They sat down and were just having dinner as a couple. With tall glasses of water. Both of them could use it. The thirst gets real after some lewd love making. Ayyy.

"So Kurumi, what else did you have in mind? You weren't planning on just this all day long right?" He asked.

"Well Dear, half the day for this because I had to cook and went to get the ingredients and that all took time. Then going into the prep and such. The other half of the day thinking about you training. Learning how to operate the clock and keeping your mindset in check. I'm sure you know this my love, but you're dangerous. But not to the point where I am afraid. You have a level head and great attitude."

"This is overwhelming..." He put down his fork.

"You'll do great. I believe in you. Your step brother can do it. So can you. You can stop Westcott. You can stop him from his experiments and terrorism along side Shido and some of the girls. You just need to get in touch and gather yourself." Kurumi stood up from her chair. "You have the confidence Baby. You used it to hit on me. Used it be make me your girlfriend. You you can use it now."

"Wow. Didn't know it like that. Geez."

"Eat up and enjoy Darling. Then we'll get in the shower together and after you're done with homework we'll cuddle before we start tomorrow." She winked at him and that convinced him that he was going to need his energy. Kurumi saw him starting to eat with a big smile on his face. "Keep that sexy chest and stomach chiseled that way."

"Okay then. So, what are the basics of this power of yours? The clock and it's signs, names, and effects?"

"That's right. Some are hurtful. Some consume power that range more than others. There are some tricks, but there are also some tools. In a calm manner it is obtainable."

"Calm manner. Obtainable."

I swear I was seeing the fire in him that I always knew was there. Unsure if it was my imagination or not but I thought I saw a flash and his eyes changed in a blink. And we were bites away from showering together. 

I remember putting the plates in the sink and going to the bathroom. I had him get the clip to the bra for me and I slide off the underwear. Then carefully took off the stockings. I put them in the sink because I had to wash them by hand. Then proceeded to watch him strip and walk into the shower together. I wanted to see if our bond would effect his powers that were obtained. 

It was great that he didn't have an earpiece in. He left it in our room and on off. As we quickly found an agreeable water temperature, I found him hugging behind me after I put down my hair. His wang I could feel on my butt and my thigh as he hugged around the top of my chest. Closing his eyes and taking some deep breaths of relief. But I wondered why? Why was he so stressed out for?

"Darling? You okay?" Kurumi asked.

(FN) chuckled. "I should be asking you."

She smiled and giggled. "I'm fine. You're the one that's excited but yet stressed."

"Well a lot is going on and I'm taking it all in." He reached over and reached for a bottle of shampoo two of them hit the ground. "Woops."

"All good." Kurumi bent right down and picked up both bottles. Grinding against her lover on the way up. He was half stiff. "Someone's happy?"

"First time. Yeah..."

Her mouth hung open. Eyes nearly turning to hearts. "You're going to make me wet again."

"You're the one making me stiff. But I don't think we can use a condom in the shower."

"Maybe I can show you how to please me before I please you." She cooed. Kurumi grabbed his hand and placed it on her left breast. "Cup. Don't just lunge over."

"Okay." He nodded.

Kurumi demonstrated on her right breast. "Now take your thumb and your index and rub them softly. Don't pinch. They're sensitive."

"Okay." (FN) started pinching her nipple and rubbing it as she pleased herself on the other side. He heard her moan and stopped.

"You know how to suck them, but how about using your hands on me somewhere else?" Kurumi turned around and rubbed down there. Showing him how she pleases herself. "Masturbate me." She stretched out her clit and grabbed his index finger. Putting it right under. "If you push up you should feel a tiny ball. That's my sweet spot. It makes me go crazy. Twice as much when you suck my boobs." She moved his finger up and down and he tried for himself. She moaned and let him rub until she was getting very close. Then hugging around his neck until she released. "Oh!" Biting her lip with a smirk. "And what about you mister man?"

"What about me? We can't use a condom in water right?" (FN) asked.

"Right." But this is when she reached over and started tugging him. "But I know what you need." Kurumi stepped over and started using her inner thigh for him to rub against. "You like it?"

"Oh wow." He moaned. 

"How about this?" She turned around and placed his shaft on her butt. Right in between her cheeks. "Rub Darling. Rub and cum all over me."

"Oh God." (FN) thrusted and thrusted. Even though he just released rather recently he felt it build up again.

"Cum Baby." She whispered.

"Oh! OH!" He started spewing in bursts. One little amount to poured on her butt and then a big release that shot right up her back and in the lower part of her hair. "Oh God." He panted and noticed where he had shot her. "Oh God I am so sorry."

"I have to shampoo and soap anyway. I picked up the bottles for them. Nothing water can't solve. Don't overthink this." Kurumi washed the man fluids off of her skin and watched the white juices wash down the drain. "So let's wash. At least get my back. I'll hold my hair."

"Yes ma'am." (FN) grabbed the soap bar and it was time to officially start shower time.

I knew after a second round of affection that he had more control of his body than he gave himself credit for. Not a method everyone could use but if he wanted to stop his true enemy, he would have to be in complete control. If his mind was lost, it could be over. 

~~~~~

Hope you've been enjoying these affectionate scenes. Not often I got back to back with it either. Plot on its way next chapter.

-Rel