Chapter 7 - The New Normal

This one is a little complicated. Oh well, I'm gonna go for it.

Enjoy.

~~~~~

As I keep my secrets after I was in grave danger that day, I never kept him out of my sights for long. There was this one trip that I remember and let him have his fun, but other than that kept a close eye as I've done the last- Moving on now. 

There where days where I would just find him walking in the city. But no objective, destination, or goal in mind. How many markets he passed with no bags in his hands. Walking in certain sections he didn't have a reason to be there for. He was searching for something. More than one thing. 

The boy was looking for answers. Why he was so hung up on me. Then what he could do to make change. Wanting more details on how to help. But then there was one night where he seemed to stay in one place for a large amount of time. And of all places, it was a walking bridge over the street. Why would be just be standing there? I didn't understand.

He had something in his hand and he was making these fast motions. Right around his waist area. I was disgusted. I thought he was being inappropriate in public. I could barely get the thought out of my head good and bad. But then I see him place a small item on the fence of the bridge. It stuck there and he walked away. I needed to know what that item was. He was clearly doing something else. 

It was so odd. (FN) just put something on the fence and walked away. This act just seemed so random. Standing there for a couple minutes and then putting a small item of metal on the fence and walking away. Was there a purpose?

Kurumi got closer and stood in the spot he was standing in. It seemed all normal. A look on the fence was intriguing to see that a lock was put on there. A regular lock someone puts on a door, a locker cabinet, or a chain. And looking on the face surface of the lock, she gasped. 

No way... She looked and saw both of their names on the lock. This reminds me of a story in America in the New England area. In a place called New Milford, Connecticut there is a bridge famous of people jumping off after losing loved ones or not obtaining love. People bridge jump into the water as a dangerous activity, but there are still those sad acts done on this day. It's also popular that one of the lovers will put a lock of their names of initials on there as a statement of committing love. (By the way, I live two towns over. This is legit)

Darling... He wasn't lying. (FN) fell for me despite all that was done before. But how? Why? What is the main motive? So much going on with both organizations and so many players on the field with different ways of going about life and tasks ahead. I guess, I'm the one that truly doesn't understand. I suppose I only knew revenge at this point.

~~~~~

The week passed and I guess thanks to Shido we have our girl Kotori back in a stable position. And she isn't always so serious anymore. I wish the white ribbons could come into play because these two egos of her are a bit much. But I can't complain too much. I had fun at the waterpark with Tohka, Yoshino, and Yoshinon as Shido and Kotori went on their date. 

Origami in a fit of anger and raging havoc put the kibosh on the peace... But with Kotori sealed and Shido sealing the spirit Ifrite, Origami stood down. She wasn't going to harm a human twice. Especially if this one is who she calls boyfriend. As angry and frustrating as she was, Origami eventually left. Not without tearing the walls of the place like a massive tyrant, but was such a relief after we all came home for a meal. 

Shido served up good burgers. Tohka and Kotori were really in the mood for it. As he served everyone it was such a great place to be. Myself, Shido, Kotori, Tohka, then Yoshino and Yoshinon. This was it. This table was happily the new normal. I was so happy. And then it was becoming something else. 

"Yummy. Thanks Shido." Said Tohka happy of the meal in front of her.

"Thank you so much." "Yeah it's good." Said Yoshino and Yoshinon.

"Thanks as always Shido. After a big day too." (FN) chuckled.

"You played a role too you know." Smirked Kotori.

"Alright, what is it that you have in mind now?" He asked. 

"Weeeeeeell... You know the class trip is going to be coming up. Reine is an adviser on the trip while you and your class are heading to the island."

"Yeah..." Something just didn't sound good. Or maybe it was just concerning to him. The smirk and Kotori holding back the giggles meant something to do with women. 

"Origami could be kept busy by Tohka and Shido." Kotori winked at him. "Maybe there is a girl in mind by the island that can keep you busy? Something of the sort? There's the beach, the bathhouse, and then the dorm situations you dog you."

"Eep." Yoshino covered her eyes. 

"Woah. That's steamy (FN)." Giggled Yoshinon. 

"Can we not in front of Yoshino? That'd be great. But you're implying about a girl?" 

"Well if something comes up in an emergency, then what?" Asked Kotori.

"I do my job and have you not put so much thought into it."

"You're the one having a women hit on. Not anyone else." Kotori took a bite of her burger while looking at you. "I wonder what she looks like. I wonder your type."

"We are not doing this at the table. I will get out of this chair and tickle you." (FN) threatened.

Kotori flinched. "No-no! Not Tickle Hell."

"Oh forget Tickle Hell. I'll send you to the stratosphere."

"Yipe..."

"Behave and eat." Though ironically she might possibly be able to fly there. Spirit power and all.

~~~~~

Onto the next arc. I think everyone knows what's next. Simply put, I've done Yuzuru for my Origami and Miku fics. I'm gonna switch it up and do Kaguya. Hope you like it.

-Rel