Chapter 19 - Meditation

Among the training is composure. When the power is there, control is the other factor.

Enjoy.

~~~~~

The Wizards or DEM think that everything is about power. The biggest and baddest gun. The biggest axe. It is the way man thinks. Yet, there is much more to it. There is different categories of power. And that is what I had to teach Darling. And with his levels of testosterone leveled down a little after some lovings, I could get through to him better.

As we cuddled that night as I cuddled in his chest and rubbed his shoulders I thought him the differences. This isn't a level or a tier. It is its own category with different uses and ways around them.

Raw. Power in it's raw form. Unsure of its level or its real meaning.

Conserved. Power that is stored for later and could go much more. But it held back due to a certain setting.

Denied Power. Power that is held back and one is afraid on using it. It counts the wielder short. Their ceiling is much more lower because they are constantly holding back. When the time comes to actually use it, they lack the control.

Rush power. A scare or a panic to give one a reflex and that person does not know how much they are using.

Adrenal power. The nerves kick in and then large amounts of one's ability is used. In large amounts that can be deathly dangerous to get near.

Not only did I have to get my lover into essentially a home class lesson on how to fight, I had to monitor his levels with Kotori. With certain things I couldn't just have her know about. Such as the deep affection. DEEP, affection.

Before we could get into that lesson to write it down, soak it in, and start intruction, the first step was to get him a day after school where it was mellow. The girls doing well, not fighting, and then have (FN) free where for the next hour or two he could stay in a spot silent for an hour or two. Considering that there could literally be a hole in the roof within every five minutes as long as there is daylight, easier said than done.

~~~~~

School was out once more as (FN) swapped his shoes at his locker. A sigh of relief as part one of the day was finally over. Then it came down to him looking at his phone and seeing what was next. See if the lady left him a message. It could also be Kotori, but he was waiting for a notice for his training.

< Darling I made a reservation for me and you at the hot springs. It's co-ed. It will work on your training. As much it may sound fun, this exercise will be one you need before we continue. Hopefully its not too busy. Otherwise you might have a rough time. >

"CO-ED!?" He gasped. "This woman trying to kill me!?"

"Who exactly?" Origami asked as she stood behind him.

"Yipe!" He flinched and turned around. "Nothing!"

"Really?" She glared at him with that cold soul. "It wouldn't have anything to do with Shido or your sister would it?" Origami was fishing for something. But what was it?

"Surprisingly no. A friend of mine. But we will see how it goes. Thanks for the concern though."

"That involve Shido or Tohka?" She replied with another question.

"No. All good."

"Please be careful. It would be nice for things to be normal for just a little while. Just watch your back. Worst case I'll have my suit ready." With that Origami walked out.