Chapter 23 - Menace

While my Darling was with a much younger girl, I was on my way to go get him. My heart was racing. It wasn't just because I was jealous that it wasn't me he was checking out. It was the fact that I knew she was powerful.

Project Menace. Another DEM experiment involving spirits. That bastard Westcott is behind everything. For better and for worse. My Darling, good. A terrorist with extra steps to be drunk on power? Awful in every step of the way. This spoiled rich girl attitude around (FN) is just a weapon. I will admit that I thought Phantom the diva Miku was up there. But this chick is way worse.

Valena like myself came from a rich family. In fact, her father is (or was) at a high position in the electronics industry. Working for various companies. Valena grew up a caring yet spoiled child and with that, grew up as a young adult that demanded and knew who she was. A young woman who pleaded for needing a handsome guy who's rich, has her tastes, and would give into her needs. So typical.

The story pondered me because I always wondered why would a certain someone want to become a spirit if the life is already good to them? Miku had the good life while hiding as a spirit. But it was that one man that changed her life and then she took it and ran like the wind. While having the life she always wanted. Then there is what is a rich girl with everything she wanted doing messing with spirits? 

Was she tricked into becoming a monster like me? Or was it for selfish gain? Or was she crazy already? I found out for myself going through walls. They didn't have spirit detectors that would set out something similar to the spacialquake alarms. It was just a matter of WHO this person was. And yes, Valena or Menace as she is codenamed, did do this for selfish purposes first.

From what I had gathered, Westcott made a deal to give her the power she wanted. Apparently the house she grew up was being sold. Her parents were getting a divorce. Her mother was cheating on her father. Multiple times with multiple men at that. In the ending of the divorce that's when everything starting. Turning the rich girl into a power hungry demon with God complex. That bastard turned her into a being that can only be stopped by death.

With Valena clinging to his arm and walking down the streets of destruction was weird. This wasn't a date. This wasn't the Tohka encounter where they just sat and talked while attempting to learn from one another. And it can't be because he was the only one out there. (FN) was baited. He was in danger. It makes me regret quitting the same school as him. I would be around for protection of him. I feel horrible because of this.

~~~~~

There have been some dates that are less to be desired. Eating food in the car (unless maybe looking over a beautiful site), sitting on a curb in a parking lot, and then this being walking arm in arm in destruction. Some places were ruin as the two of them walked forward.

"So Sugar, if you were looking for me I assume you think I'm attractive?" She cooed.

"Very." He replied.

"I didn't know where you were looking. Obviously you like what you see. What is it? My boots? My thighs? My stripes? Chest? Eyes? Hair?"

(FN) was beginning to think. Valena was very easy on the eyes, but he didn't know what she meant by stripes. Hoping it wasn't what she thought it was. "Stripes?"

"If you look down here." Valena pulled up her skirt to catch him looking at her panties by accident. "I know what boys want."

He blushed and looked away. "I am so sorry."

"Do you find me beautiful?" She asked.

"Well, yes..." He was losing this battle. She was too much. Even Kurumi was less aggressive.

"Am I sexy to you?" Valena was softly biting her finger.

"Yeah."

"You're so cute. And sweet too." She softly bite her lip. "Damn boy. So, everywhere is empty. Where should we go? A restaurant where it's alla cart? A hotel? I need a me a glass, a meal, and some passion."

< She's making me sick... > Sighed Kotori. She has been blushing and appalled as well. Skittish that someone would outright show panties on the first date. Heck, meeting. Then ask for dinner, wine, and a trip to a hotel. What can get more deeply romantic than that? Love protection in the cups of her bra? (Don't actually do this. Please. I'm very shocked about how many people on here don't know procedures of safe sex. No condoms in the bra, pocket, wallet, or glove compartment if it's been there for hours. Please. Any more info ease comment. Moving on.)

"So forward." He replied.

"I have needs you know. I know I'm short with a girly voice, but I'm a woman."

< Alright. Options people. Be quick about it. >

A. Hotel? Yes please. So we can have some good alone time.

B. There's a restaurant down the street that I hope you'll like.

C. Is there a certain site you want to see on the way?

The votes came in. Only one vote for C. The rest were for B. A hotel for obvious reasons is off the table. Dinner somewhere and Reine will eventually give him a card that's basically unlimited is something else. A woman hungry and wanting to get off her feet. Hungry woman. Danger zone. B was a must.

"Ya know, I think you'll like this restaurant down the street. Thinking lunch?" (FN) asked.

"You're such a doll. Please. I'm kind of craving. Outside you of course."

If I had 100 yen for everytime a woman said she wanted to eat me. I'd make enough to pay for a good lunch for myself. Still, this is like being on a date with a future rich housewife with no kids. I mean, damn. "Thank you?"

"Cute and sweet as candy. But you're wet behind the ears. Aren't you?" She giggled.

Say that a month or two ago and yes. But hopefully only me and Kurumi know about that time in the kitchen. And the bathtub. And shower. The couch... And the chair... "Well..." He blushed.

"Hehe. So, can I, have, you." She cooed and grinned at him.

"Well you calling this a date?" He asked.

"Considering a cute boy is basically falling into my lap and treating me to lunch, yes I am." She batted her lashes. Flirty? Frisky? Forward? All three much intended F's.

~~~~~

The only problem with that is someone broke the rules.

One. No one hurts my Darling.

Two. Keep that coochy, booty, and those bubbles away.

Three. Seducing not allowed.

With that harpy breaking all three I had no choice. As much as he wants to save her. I can't do that.

~~~~~

Death, taxes, fiesty women.

-Rel