Chapter 16 - Extreme Day One

I saw this photo (on top) and I started to think to myself. "Love myself again." And I have been needing to do a little bit of that. 

That aside, it struck an idea.

Enjoy.

~~~~~

It didn't take long for Darling and I to move into my apartment in the complex next door to him. But the first night is one I could just never forget. I told him the truth and he was keeping it to himself thankfully. But then there came a time where it hit me when he was at school and I moved all of his belongings in. Hit me like a fire blast from Kotori. It was, looking myself in the mirror with confidence. Instead of looking away, I was able to smile. All because of him.

~~~~~

The next day came and (FN) was at school with everyone which left Kurumi back at the apartment complex and the house. Moving things in from place to place. Meaning EVERYTHING would be unloaded. Clothes, TV, and they were sharing a bed of course. Gaming system treated gently, PC setup like it was a newborn baby and a nursey, and then the accordance of manga and other, 'things' that maybe one's girlfriend may or may not want to see. 

Kurumi was grabbing some pillows when a magazine dropped from the pillowcase. When she saw it she grinned. "Oh really?" It was dirty to say the least. Then when she put her hand inside she found two more. "Hmmm. A Western, a Japanese model, and a hentai. Oh really, Darling. Well then." Kurumi thought about her next move. It could be shredding, burning, or something else. But there was always another option. One that not everyone would totally agree with. Especially this scenario. 

He's a virgin. But he's certainly thought about it. He's a man essentially. A sweet, young, handsome- She giggled. "Oh you just wait until tonight. Especially if you change and look extra delicious for me."

Concerrrrrrrrrrn...

The classes were over and Origami was off to rehab for her current injuries so she wasn't in the way as she usually was. Shido and the girls walked home together as (FN) trailed behind. So much going through his head. Homework, the move, and what was left. Knowing that Zafkiel could be summoned and Kurumi had much more of a story to tell. With everything attempting to be the least stressful, he walked right to his bedroom. To find only the bed left. 

"Ummm..." He then got a call from Kurumi. "Hey Babe?"

< I moved everything. >

"I see..."

< Everything! >

"Got it. I'm here."

< Come to me. I need you. I've been thinking about you all day and I want you. I want to show you everything of the remodel. >

"I'll be right there."

He sure took his time to go over there. She was waiting. The lights were off and the blinds were closed. When (FN) opened the door he was dumbfounded. "Kurumi?"

There was no answer. Yet, she was behind the door the whole time. Just you wait.

"Okay. Babe are you-" He stepped forward a little. Then Kurumi slammed the door shut. "Oh!" Turning around and wondering what happened. Then she locked the door on top of that.

"So, how was your day?" Kurumi walked closer to him.

"Why are we in the dark?" (FN) asked nervously.

"To get your attention. I know that men can be so, visual."

"They can be..."

"I thought you would like something. Maybe, a little bold statement." She grabbed his arm. Clinging to it.

Her lover felt a bra and bare skin. "Hey, are you dressed?"

"Technically. How about you feel my legs?" She cooed.

"Okay, woah." She felt her stockings. "Smooth."

"I know right? Since someone is a little visual, I thought I'd make you an offer. Ditch those magazines under your pillow and make me yours for as long as we can." She said it. Actually said it. Was up and forward about it.

"Wait. You-" He was embarrassed.

"Yes Dear."

"Toss them. Burn them. I don't care. But regardless that um, how's the room?"

She flicked the switch. "I think you'll like. And you'll have to decide what's hotter."

He took a big look around the room. She wasn't fooling. She put everything together nicely. All decorated, all organized, and still had neutral aspects to make it compatible for both of them. From the desk, to the bed, and everything else. (FN) smiled in awe as he knew he was going to be living here.

"So what's hot?" He blushed.

"Me or the food when out of the oven."

"Hard choice."

"We got a little." She went to the bed and turned on a lamp. "Shut the light and come to bed."

"Alright." He hit the switch and watched her get under the covers. Then walking over to join her under the blanket. She cuddled into him. "I gotta ask. I know this is the lingerie you tried on when we had our date, but why now? What's been on your mind?"

"I have to say I was excited about the move. That's why it happened so fast. I had the time and strength. And the tools. But more importantly, I've settled down and got my thoughts under control." She kissed him. "I just wanted to have you notice and appreciate me. Because I know what is going on with myself."

"There more to your story? I figured that." (FN) wanted to comfort her. This time trying not to ask too many questions. More so trying to understand her. Still in the early stages of the relationship. 

"There is more to it than reversing things. Seeing the what-ifs or even those friends and family I cherished. More to it than the adorable kittens I've seen left in apartments across the city. Or better yet, even anything related to current enemies. The one enemy I always said was myself."

"Kurumi, but why?" He hugged her closely in his chest.

"I don't think you need to know why. It's obvious if you think about it. The deaths, the tragedy, the day after. But you taught me something. How to love myself again. That's what in all these years I haven't realized how to do it. But you're here and I'm really starting to fall far and further for you."

"I love you." He whispered.

"I love you more." She kissed him and pushed him aside. Soon to pin his shoulders down as he looked into those eyes. One a red and another a golden clock. 

*Ding*

"Food's up. Time to eat. We will continue." She pounced on her pelvis and then rolled out of the bed. Kurumi started walking towards the door. "Come on Darling. Let's eat first."

"You're going out like that?" He gasped.

"Yeah. Why not?"

"Ummm, what about-"

"Trust me. We won't have any troubles." And how about a nice meal before I take you to bed a second time. Especially since, I haven't had a man before.

~~~~~

Lemon chapter is next.

-Rel