Chapter 11 - Looting Secrets

I love her themes. For real.

Enjoy.

~~~~~

The lavender haired broad was taking control of the place and the man and his step-brother followed me as I took point. We haven't seen each other in a while. Him and I had much to discuss, but there was other priority at the moment. With the city having battles on land and in air, it was a sticky situation. To make matters worse, he wasn't unlocked yet. Well, that's what I refer to it anyways.

~~~~~

The three of them walked down the street. There was no foot traffic. Which really made the situation odd in itself. But at least the coast is clear. All that matters. With Kurumi knowing everything going on, the boys had no choice.

"Tell me Darling, did you really think I would ever be under that woman's spell? Is that why you're surprised?" Asked Kurumi.

"I'm not surprised. Just to he quite frank I thought you skipped town." Replied (FN).

"I've been off radar, but I've been around. More than you think."

"So question Kurumi." Brought up Shido. "Why Miku's house when no one's home?"

"You'll see." Kurumi giggled.

The manor she lives in his huge. Considering the rich girls go to her school that is no surprise. Then there is the fact she has those all girl concerts that sell out. As if that has nothing to do with it... Kurumi takes the two boys by the hand and flies them up to a two story window. It opens right up and they are in the idol's bedroom. This is just so wrong on certain levels. Of all things a boy doesn't do it's be in a girl's bedroom without permission. You never know what you'll find. But yet, Kurumi knew something. Just exactly what? The boys needed to catch up since she was always two or more steps ahead.

Kurumi looked around and went straight to the top drawer. It's a cliché, but usually there is always something. Jewelry, money, photos, are anything of value. Though as (FN) followed by her side, he noticed what she pulled out was something practical. That being a bra. She turned around.

"Look at these crazy cups. These dirty pillows are massive." She giggled. "Think your friend would try this on?" She asked (FN). "Or maybe, Shiori? Might be her color." Glaring over at Shido.

"Ummm, you say that didn't you?" Shido felt embarrassed. He hated this from the start. But it had to be done.

"Not up close unfortunately. What's done is done." Her point was made.

"So, what else did you find?" (FN) asked her.

"Oh come now. We have time." She walked closer to him. "I'm sure the bed is comfy." Cooing to him with a wink.

"I'm sure." (FN) saw her just really close to him. He could get her scent and all. Almost be able to hug her. He stepped back and stepped on something. He felt a crack and stepped off while Kurumi tried to hug him. The ending result was the two of them crashing to the floor. "Ouch." Back is a little sore. "You okay?"

"I'm fine." She crawled up his chest and licked his cheek. "You truly are a good man."

"Okay..." He tried to look away and ended up looking at the thing he stepped on. It was a CD. It stuck out from under Kurumi's dress. "Hey could you grab that for me? I don't want to lift up your dress."

"For someone that saw me in sexy lingerie, you know when to look and when to touch. Hehe. Okay then." Kurumi reached over and saw the cover. "Ara-ara, this girl looks familiar."

"Woah..." (FN)'s eyes widened. "Hey Shido. Take a look at this. Something's up." It sure looked like Miku. In cute attire and all. But on the CD cover was a different name. It wasn't Miku Izayoi. It was labeled as Tsukino Yoimachi.