Chapter 13 - Starting Fresh

So the two of them got in the heat of the moment. With that said they kissed, her clothes disappeared, and now they find themselves in the heat of it all in a hospital bed.

Enjoy.

~~~~~

There was something new about this. Something that Shido currently didn't have before. Well, executed anyway. A girl in his bed and having cuddles, kisses, and bonding time. Kurumi got underneath the cover and cuddled next to (FN). Little cute kisses as bundled up. It was clear this is both what they wanted. There would be no objections there from either side. And everyone made him stay in bed until they returned from the concert. 

"So Dear, I didn't think our first day being together would be in a hospital."

"Neither did I. Although, I can't tell you how happy I am that you're here. You have no idea. I'm glad. It would be lonely here. Especially with you gone. Sit in this room for hours by myself? Yeah right. That's not happening."

"At least you're an honest man. That's what I think makes you special. That attitude of yours. It speaks true. A little confidence and you are golden." She cuffed his face. "Handsome, caring, the drive, talking and backing it up. You are just yummy."

"Please rephrase that and thank you. I love you too." (FN) smiled and laid back as she cuddled into his chest. "Though, what happens when the nurse comes in?"

"Hold that thought." Kurumi lifted the covers and got out of the hospital bed. Stretching her legs out as (FN) in shock still couldn't believe his eyes. His now girlfriend looked like she was participating in one of those naked yoga classes. With his maltese falcon giving the military salute he tried to stay calm as Kurumi got herself in a hospital gown. Oh good God. I knew she was hot but I did not expect this so soon!

The back she tied up and did a quick mirror check in the bathroom. "So Dear, what do you think?"

"What about underwear?" He asked.

"I think you like my full moon so that's okay." She giggled and got back into bed. Kissing his cheek and closing her eyes. "How you feeling?"

"Fine. Why?"

"My powers can be dangerous so that's why. I don't know how it all feels."

(FN) thought about it. "If Tohka, Yoshino, the twins, and my sister are sealed I think I can hold up. I'm just relaxing after the last couple weeks. How are you doing is the better question."

"I feel a little relaxed. And I'm not going anywhere. Your sister made that building for the spirits to live in those apartments right?" 

He wasn't going to ask. He knew that she was observing everything around him for quite a while. Better question was what didn't she know. "Yeah. But, one thing at a time now. Before the festival. Before all of that. Let's just enjoy this. Maybe when they come back we can discuss things."

Kurumi looked at the time and went for the remote. "The shows on. We're behind." She hit the button to have the screen show Miku on stage during this performance. The two of them were happy to see the big crowd cheering big glow sticks.

Miku started to thank everyone. But then there was one things that had everyone gasp. < Thank you Darling. I love you! >

"Uh-oh..." (FN) knew it. "Shido has 'splane to do..."

"I can see the girls asking him what Darling is or what it means. But I called you that before Miss Diva was in the picture. Don't forget it." She squeezed him tighter. 

(FN) brought an arm around her. It was comfortable. "We might have to have these regularly. Never had comfort quite like this."

"You're telling me your little sister never hugged you like this?"