Chapter 8 - Water and Wind

So across the friggin' water and to the wind twins. Anyone see it coming?

Enjoy.

~~~~~

Along the course of the next few weeks it was hard for Darling (FN). There was rather good things and bad. The good being that Origami was going to be taking a back seat for the time being. Which meant there was going to be a little bit of peace. But on the flip side there were more mooching on the men. I'm not enthused looking back, but everything happens for a reason.

~~~~~

It was strange as there was a rare quiet gap of peace, calm, and quiet atmosphere in comparison. The interesting events include Tohka, Yoshino, and Yoshinon watching soap operas, Kotori gathering intel, and Shido still playing the role of boyfriend to Origami due to the much needed information she carried. It was limited, but still an asset. Plus, as if Origami was going to let Shido leave. She might have his step brother in her eyesight too. Which would explain why Origami was okay with Shido "cheating" as she put it. 

Though low and behold, the big talk was a whole class trip. Shido, Tohka, Origami, and (FN) were all going to be heading for an all class trip on an island. Which included a beach, bathhouses, and a good hotel to stay in. Kotori along with Yoshino and Yoshinon were going to be on the airship. Keeping a close eye on this trip would be Reine since she was the teacher's assistant. 

There was a thorough check before going by plane on the trip. Bags, theory, and other preparation involved. And to add insult the injury. Shido, (FN), and Reine found out that they lost communication with the airship just before coming in for a landing. Reine excused herself to head to the restroom and give the boys a run down.

< Shin. (FN). Listen. Right now we're out of direct contact with the ship. It could be several hours. Play it safe. I'm going to be trying to figure things out. Stay calm and we will take care of things. It will all work out. If anything happens we'll just have to try and adapt on the fly. >

(FN) thought something was just off. There is so much going on. Origami having her AST suspension for acting out against Kotori, the second time we know about having a airship communication trouble Origami or maybe someone else on the plane can jam something, and what happens if a spirit shows up? It just seems to be the case. With our luck. And wouldn't that also mean that she would go to me because Shido has Origami and Tohka that will be fighting over him this whole trip like how it is at school? Doooh, the pain. 

But! There's a but. But what happens if this theory from Sis works? Kotori can't prove it yet, but if I can kiss her or have her kiss me, we can all find out. I can't tell by happiness meter or anything else, I just need to know by her reactions. Tone of voice and actions with it. But I am so nervous for next time. I hope it's on a trip like this, but at the same time I don't.

~~~~~

Upon landing there was a few surroundings to observe. A photographer in business attire. Seemed rather off. It was an island getaway. As staff local to the hotel came around, they gathered up all the suitcases and were going to be delivering them to the rooms. But something wasn't settling right with Tohka. She was grumbling. And Origami wasn't near her either. 

"Something just isn't right." She complained. 

"What's up?" Asked Shido.

"I think someone is watching us. I feel it." Tohka looked around her. But no one could find anything obvious. 

"I wonder." Pondered (FN). 

The class was heading to a records office to get the academic part of the trip out of the way. During this time Tohka was walking in an opposite direction just to see if she was going crazy or onto something. Shido and (FN) looked at each other and thought it would be a good idea to follow her. It was dangerous to have her walk off all alone. Though this was different.