Chapter 14 - Sitdown

It was nice having my own bedroom again for a change. Been such a long time. I had to adjust fast, figure out what I could do, and then me and Darling's sister had to have a serious talk. If little red and I didn't have this conversation, things would get drastic. And no one hurts him. 

~~~~~

Kurumi got walked into her new apartment in the building next to the home of Shido, Kotori, and her boyfriend. It was nice to have a bed all to her own. She placed her bags down and sat on the bed for the first time. Kurumi felt different. Much different.

"Hey, do you feel okay?" She asked him.

"I should be asking you." He insisted.

"You don't know the twelve bullets."

"Okay then..."

She sighed. "Thanks. For everything. But (FN) Dear, please be careful. And when you tell me you're fine, I know if it's a lie."

"You can see through me like I'm a glass of water. I get that part. I know that we need to talk about things, but you want me to shower off and come back here or wait until morning?"

She licked her lips. "If you come back with your hair done, dark shirt, and some shorts you might just find yourself getting more affection." That was an obvious hint to shower and come back soon. That invite was heavily implied.

"Okay. Give me thirty?"

"Close to 30. Okay." She nodded. "Now clean up and let's have a serious talk."

"Alright then. I'll be back." (FN) gave her a smile and he was off.

Kurumi went to a desk in her room to find a notepad close by. Then she picked up a pencil. She knew he was not going to understand what was going on. The same with Kotori at first. But she began writing. Writing all the techniques she knew from her Angel down.

He won't just get hurt. He'll be killed. He WILL die. And it would be my fault. I would be the one who causes it. Even if it's not by my hands. I can't take away what I've done day ago or for the decades where all I did was try to find the source for what I wanted to do. The other difference is this person I care for.

The time passed as she knew he was going to be coming back. This time around she had to work a different way to get what she wanted. With her being sealed she not only did not have the power of Zafkiel, but was solid. No more going through solid matters such as walls, floors, ceilings, or buildings. After the note she made her way from the apartment where it was all quiet.

Going into the house given the time at night, also quiet. This was good. Kurumi slowly made her way to her boyfriend's room to get what she needed. Looking through his closet. Not looking for cosplay, lewd material, or something odd. Although there are desires for every woman. She just happened to find one. Or two. Or, even three. Ooo, she had him good.

30 minutes was plenty of time. It took her only half of that to get where she wanted to go and back. Making sure she hurried in case (FN) took quick showers. Then making it back to her room to wait. And it wasn't going to be long at all.

(FN) cleaned up nicely, got himself in a black t-shirt and some shorts and knocked on Kurumi's door.

"Come in." She called from the inside.

He opened the door and closed it behind him. "Where are you?"

"Follow my voice." Kurumi was loving this game.

"Okay." He walked over to the bedroom.

"Welcome back Dear." She giggled.

"How did you get that?" (FN) looked at Kurumi wearing his jacket along with her nightgown

(I don't know why, but there is a lot of her arts that have her flat chested.)

"I have my ways. It's a little big, but it's suitable for me." She stretched out her arms. "You going to just stand there or are you going to plant yourself in my bed for lovings?"

"Lovings." He nodded as he picked a spot and laid down.

Kurumi laid on top of him. "This is nice. But everything is fine? No eye changes? Difference in behavior? Unusual cravings?"

"No, no, and what kind of cravings?" He pondered.

"Milk, bananas, burgers."

"That's simple stuff. If you said pickles I would understand. But that's everyday stuff." (FN) was confused.

"Kidding about the last one. Just wanted to get some rest with you again. I don't want to leave you alone right now. Right now what I need is you. And I'm sorry for all of this." Kissing his cheek and clinging to his arm. He wasn't going anywhere tonight. "Shall we?"

~~~~~

On the airship there was a disclosed conference room. It asked as a kitchen table set. Kotori was very concerned about Nightmare being sealed. Along with being her brother's girlfriend. Though Kurumi was dangerous. Her death count, her Angel, and the fact that her real story hasn't been talked about. It grew scary, fishy, odd, and beyond comprehension to many. Even the people on the ship that watched over everything.

Kotori didn't even have a lollipop in her mouth. She thought she would hurt one of her teeth from biting on it. A little nervous, though for the best. This conversation was needed.

"So Kurumi, what is it that you want to inform me about?"

Kurumi folded her hands on the table. "Your brother and what I'm afraid of. And if I am, you should be very concerned."

"Is it spirit related?" Asked Kotori waiting patiently for Kurumi to move it along.

"Have you seen Shido use an Angel before?" Kurumi hinted.

"I'm not sure. I don't think-" Then it came to her. "Tohka's!"

"Correct. And she couldn't feel anything. Correct? No spirit energy because she was sealed?"

"That's right." Kotori nodded.

"Do you know why? It's because he loves her. He cannot use any of the other Angels even though he cares for them. But its not like what he and Tohka have. Your brother and my boyfriend won't be able to use the wind like Kaguya. But you can feel the energy of Zafkiel from him. I can feel it. I don't want him out of sight for long. I'd shower with him if it meant safety." There was a reason why she was sitting here. Was it just to sit down and say sorry? Highly doubtful.

"Absolutely not." Huffed Kotori.

"What I'm saying is if he is able to use the power of Zafkiel it can kill him. It isn't like the others. This takes years off people's lives. I'm much older than you even though we aren't that much different."

Kotori glared at Kurumi. These comments and knowing the fact that she had more eyes than everyone of the ship in the sky over the city did. "Exactly how old are you?"

"Ara-ara. A woman doesn't reveal her age now Little Red."

Kotori scoffed. "Oh really?"

"Let's just say I know Reine's real name. And even though I'm almost eighteen in body, I stopped aging. But not the matter at hand. I need you to know something. I have to teach him how to use the Angel. If not he will kill someone or himself. It's the nature of the beast."

"He would go insane and be a disaster as if you and him did a spacialquake together."

"Precisely. I'll be to the point with you Kotori. I love him. I haven't told him that but I love him. I don't wish any of you harm. My mind is made up and I want to put things in the past. I want to change my ways and make better of it. You deserve that. And you know that there will be much more to come. There are more spirits and DEM is corrupting everything and making things miserable. So how about a deal?"

"What could you possibly make with me?" Asked Kotori.

"I will be the very best lover to your brother. And I will be the best big sister-in-law to you. Starting now. But if he goes off the rails and I cannot use Zafkiel, you know what to do."

Kotori was fighting back the tears. "I do. I hope we don't need to go there. But I know what's at risk too."

"Agreed. So, what's delicious tonight? The boys are probably preparing something good." She smiled at Kotori.

~~~~~~

Things will get real down the line. But there is always wholesome in between.

-Rel