Future - Finale

Hey everyone.

I have weighed different ways to end this or see what was next.

For the what-ifs, could of or should have, and all of those possibilities I will read again down the line like I always do with all my stories I won't type out what ideas transpired through my mind.

However, I think I have one that will fit the bill without spoilers of S3 and S4 fans.

Enjoy.

~~~~~

It was rare, but everyone was at the Itsuka house in the living room. Of all things to watch, it was Ellen the new acting President of DEM taking the stand to the media. This was a little much. Almost as they were watching a debate. Half the people in the room didn't have that mature enough mindset for politics. There is Yoshino and Yoshinon of course, but that list of people also include Tohka, the twins, and Miku had too much money to sweat a thing and she didn't know better either.

Kurumi sat next to you with popcorn. Popcorn to a big company announcement? Meme job platform or not, technically Kurumi caused all of this and for better. It happens.

"Looks like she's ready." Said Kotori with her feet up.

Ellen went up to the podium. Adjusted the microphone and cleared her throat.

Thank you everyone for being here. My name is Ellen Mira and I am the acting President of DEM.

The people took photos and had cameras rolling. Here it comes. The moment of truth. The rumor of a dead man in the building, the company going bankrupt, and more controversy that the public didn't know just yet.

"Well then. There it is." Said (FN).

"Let's see if there's more." Kotori crossed her arms.

A man from the press had the power to ask a question. Miss Mira. Is it a fact that Mr. Westcott was killed.

The death of Mr. Westcott is still under investigation. Commented Ellen.

A woman from the news cut in. Is it from the same source as the spacialquakes?

Ellen shook her head. I will not speak of Mr. Westcott or the investigation at this time.

"Same source?" Giggled Kurumi. "Not exactly."

"You can cause one but don't. But it makes me wonder. I don't think the public knows the term spirit and what it means." (FN) thought.

"Doubtful." Nodded Kurumi.

Reine gave a rare smile. "Things are getting better. The classified machinery and equipment along with the research might be disposed of as a cover up of government takeover and severe penalties. Chances are the building will go to a billion dollar company and some remains go to the AST. Things will proceed normally from here."

(FN) chuckled. "Well, define normal?"

"DEM will try to kill everyone while AST is trying to neutralize force. To be honest I can't complain. Origami is a handful and then it comes down to what Mana does. Personally, she might reconsider." Kotori was in deep thought. The war wasn't over, but when one side backs out, the easier the road is from here. Even if it's just taking out a few minor bumps.

"Seems like things are back to normal which I can't really complain out." Nodded Shido.

"So Origami is going to try and be a little aggressive?" Teased Miku.

"That witch is crazy." Sighed Tohka.

"I guess this is the new normal. We should live with it." Though new means change. Which means just another chance for me to step up. I got to be better and she already saved me at least twice.

~~~~~

As time had gone by there were steps that were taken. First was continuing the teachings of Zafkiel and getting better at knowing the spirits and keeping things at bay. Then as more spirits and challenges came along how to get everyone together. And then there was the most important one to (FN). Completing his training and being a good boyfriend to Kurumi. Granted she ended up staying put and didn't go back to school like he did, but she had her own work and errands. Though when the clock struck around four he was bound to be home any second. 

She was in a short dress and a headband as she was cleaning the kitchen as (FN) came in. Kicking off his shoes and smirking at her. As Kurumi didn't think she looked her best at the moment. "Darling welcome home."

"I see that." Walking over to give her a hug. 

"I'm a little dirty my love. Not too close."

"Nonsense. We both are." He chuckled and started kissing her neck. 

Kurumi was happy to accept the peck kisses and started giggling. "So forward today. Is there good news?"

"I'm home and you look great." 

"You're being a naughty boy."

He kissed her and hugged her as he leaned into the wall. "You've been working hard. Should we clean up."

"Probably."

"Okay." (FN) proceeded to head through the wall and she followed. Surprised that the control he had over the abilities and she found herself in the shower with him. Eyes opened up wide as she found herself stimulated. Her lover wanting affection and the first time being so forward. "Shall we shower off since we both had a hard day?"

"Honey." She kissed his neck. "You're turning me on. Welcome home indeed Dear."

"Shall we?" She started to unbutton his shirt.

"I aim to please of course."

As the two of them got closer and (FN) started to man up more and more the problems naturally arise and those two were main pieces to keeping the new spirits safe. Keeping Origami and the AST at bay and converting over the spirits to the apartment building for their safety.

There was dating and Shido did have his hands full, but the permanent couple in (FN) and Kurumi carried the load for distraction, fight, and cleared the way for "the bachelor" to make his way to the spirit and seal the powers to save her well being.

And on top of all that, with DEM gone and the chaos being contained to a minimum, Reine has been researching to convert back the spirits back into human form. Something thought never to be done. Though these things happen for a reason. But the thought of Kurumi going back to school and everyone at the high school graduating together was on the table.

Every time we kiss.

Every time we love.

We are soulmates.

Much more than above.

Forever it may last.

We've been put through the tasks.

You are my one and only.

Love me. Date A Live.

~~~~~

Everybody thank you. This was a story over 100 hours and I hope it was worth the hype and time. I love you all, thank you so much, and I hope I'm writing these stories for a long time.

Q and A time.

Questions ask away.

-Relly