Chapter 17 - Love Me Crazy (Lemon)

Lemon Warning. 

"Darling love me crazy."

Well, she is crazy.

Enjoy.

~~~~~

Kurumi went out to check on the stove. She checked the pot roast while standing there in the kitchen in her lingerie. And this apartment was decent sized. But you never knew if someone was going to call. It was a decent time of day. There was still a little bit of daylight left. (FN) was frozen as he saw Kurumi bend over as she opened the oven. She carefully checked everything inside a chicken pot pie. Although it looked like it needed some more time. 

"Sorry Dear." Closing the oven and resetting the timer. "Looks like we have a few minutes. Not quite hot enough yet." Then turning herself around and putting her hands on her lover's chest. "How was everything today? Tough?"

"Little hard."

"Oh reaaaaally. I think it could be very hard." Kurumi leaned him up against the counter. She directed one of her hands to the top of his pants. Her other hand on his waistband. It was getting real. 

"In the kitchen?" He asked. 

"Admit it. You've had dreams of me sexing you up in the kitchen."

"Yeah I have. Now." He shrugged. Who could blame him?

"Ara-ara. You naughty boy. You going to give it to me?"

"So you-" He felt the jerk of her pulling on the front of his pants. She already unbuttoned for him. "On you or on me?"

"Okay." She unzipped him and pulled all of it down. Pants right down to the ankles and started to unbutton the lower part of the shirt so it wouldn't get in her way. As he helped fully open the shirt and know Kurumi smirked. Starting to slowly out her hand and very loosely grip around him. "You've been hiding out on me."

"Easy." He closed his eyes.

"I'm not going to hurt you Baby." She let go to put her hands behind her back. To unclip the bra part of the lingerie. Kurumi ler it fall to the floor. "How about you play with me too? As long as those rough, sexy hands are gentle."

"Are you sure?" He asked.

"You're not leaving this kitchen a virgin. How's that?" She winked.

"Okay so this is happening. Got it. Wasn't sure because of all the teasing."

"Never once dropped the top for you. Bend over, yes. Drop my bra so you can have my bosoms? This is a first. But I want you. You've completed me. You make me feel alive for the first time in too long. I need you."

"Kurumi." He grabbed onto her chest with both hands. "Hey, these are soft like your thighs but softer." 

"A good body wash keeps a woman feeling beautiful. But do what you please. Touch them. Suck them. Put your rod in between them. Tell me what you desire my love."

"Well, I'm wondering myself. Just give me a minute." (FN) moved his hands to her nipples as she softly moaned. "Surprise me? And how exactly did you want to do this in the kitchen?"

"You could be lick your pinky toe and bang me on the coffee table. Or, maybe you want me to be aggressive since we are short on time?" She began by putting her hand on his shaft again. This time a little tighter. "You like me like that?"

He closed his eyes tightly. "Yes."

"Okay." She slide down to her knees while keep a hand of his rod. Licking her lips as her eyes a red and a gold turned lustful. "Mmm. Come to me." After a slow lip to the left part of the shaft maybe halfway down she went all for it. Going down on him. He held her hair as the young man was experiencing his first oral job. Simply because fellatio is the way to go. 

Oh my God! I can't believe this is happening. (FN) felt his hips thrusting into her mouth. The feeling was getting to him. 

She exited him out. "Easy there boy." She reached over on the counter to grab a piece of wrapped foil. Tearing it open and placing it in her mouth. With one quick motion sucked his shaft down halfway and used her hand to put the rest on. Examining for holes quickly and licking her lips again. "Cherry flavored. Latex doesn't taste great but that's how your girl next door puts on a wrapper."

"Oh wow." He was surprised how dirty and naughty Kurumi could be. There was teasing and lewd humor, but then there was the 'where in the hell did you learn how to do that' so the speak. The answer? The unspeakable. 

"You're so cute when you're shy and short on words." She giggled and stood up. Turning around and reaching down for her underwear. Stretching it to the side and reaching for her lover's rod once again. Feeling his tip rub her clit and getting a feel for it. (FN) froze as he saw her clean shaven undercarriage rub against him. Nearly gasping as Kurumi let him inside her. She thrusted into him which almost had him wedged into the counter. "Baby!" She moaned.

"Kurumi!"

"You make me crazy." She rocked back and forth.

He closed his eyes and thrusted into her. Grabbing by her love handles and being a man about it. It all started to settle in and he was going to take advantage of it. Rocking back and forth and enjoying his first time as if it were his last. It was a whole new feeling of the latex and a woman's body. Which made him build up and having to release those pipes.

"I'm-" He didn't finish his sentence when he started unloading. "AH!"

"Oh baby!" She rocked back two more times and then pushed back against him. "Now that, is how you make love to a woman when she's like an animal in heat. You naughty boy."

"Wow." His mind was foggy and his muscles felt tingly. A little shaken up like he was getting out of bed in a half-sweat and sitting on top of a cloud. "What uh, what's next?"

"The worst part." She thrusted forward and he fell out of her. She put her panties back where they should and looked behind her. "You loaded that thing up."

"Ohhh..." You look at your rod with the red latex covering it. "Sorry about that."

"You don't apologize my love, but go to the bathroom and get the shower running as I check on the pie. I'll join you in just a moment."

His mind was racing. Just losing his virginity and now she wants a shower with him right before dinner? Shaking his head and needing to hear that one more time.

"Say what now?"

~~~~~

Hope you liked this one. Now wash your hands.

-Rel