Chapter 9 - Pretend Girlfriend

Now that Kaguya is trying to seduce you, this is good practice. 

Enjoy.

~~~~~

It's a gain and a lose when Darling was entangling with that orange haired twin. As much as I like it when he's flustered, he was growing confidence which is so hot. Which meant I can go on the beach in a bikini and he won't be able to take his eyes off of me. Being positive, he and his brother had to settle the score for those two. Bound to happen at some point.

~~~~~

As one could imagine, the boys, Tohka, and two new girls new to the students and teachers were blown away. Not from the storm, the fact that the three of them came back with company. Origami was confused. But she also didn't have her AST equipment to find out about the twins due to her two month suspension not being up. What was going to be difficult was tending to these two. Reine was getting everything together on how Kaguya and Yuzuru were new transfer students. Fugazi paperwork, a little story to cover up, and some uniforms. Boom. Two cute orange haired girls trying to seduce two boys for bragging rights of a contest. 

Though once Reine had the complicated story and approval of the twins, she let them take the boys in separate directions. While Shido has Yuzuru try to put his arm between her cleavage, (FN) was outside on a park bench with Kaguya leaning into his shoulder. 

"So Handsome, do you like a pretty girl that wants you? Have something you would like to say?" Kaguya started to rub (FN)'s chest.

"Actually Kaguya I would. What's with this competition with you and Yuzuru? I'm curious."

"Wait, we didn't tell you? Oh, sorry." Kaguya cleared her throat. The two of us are the makeup of Yami. And we have been dueling to see which one would be the better fit to take for her personality. We have done psychical challenges of all kinds. Races, food challenges, combat. And we have had one-hundred battles. This one, we hope is our last."

(FN) thought this last one was just a bit much. "So you think affection is the next step? Thinking that if I fall in love with you then you win or if he falls in love with her first then she wins?"

"Exactly. What could go wrong?" 

He shook his head. "You know, that's a loaded question. Do you have any idea on what you are putting on me and my brother?"

"Wait, he's your brother?" Pondered Kaguya.

"Shido is my step-brother. Yes. He lives with my sister and I back home. You're telling me the loser of this last battle will no longer exist?" (FN) was getting very stressed based on this decision. 

"Simply put, yes."

"Kaguya, I know we just met but that would be like choosing between family members. I can't do that. Even if we swapped partners which isn't right in the first place, this wouldn't be the answer either. But that said, have the two of you ever kicked back and had time to yourselves without a rivalry?"

She nodded. "We have. Why?"

"Think about it. Why can't the two of you just wake up and be the sisters that you are? You're essentially twins. Different, but aren't you supposed to be better being your own person? Why does everything have to be the same? She's better, you're better. You both look beautiful, you both seem to have a great personality but at the same time can call it your own, and the fact that one of you will just fade away doesn't sit well with me. I hope you know that. Shido wouldn't want it either."

"Well all that matters is if I win. Isn't that what matters?" Kaguya asked as if she was right.

"Actually Kaguya, no. Winning doesn't get you love. I don't know what does. Winning can't get over heartbreak. It can't move over emptiness. Winning can make you miss out on the other finer things that this world can give us. Not all of it is amazing, but it is doable. The foods, the sites, and is affection amazing? When you're with someone you like it really. I still wonder something. Hope for the two of you. And we not go overboard with it. While we only have a certain amount of time here, want to just enjoy the days we have on the island?"

Kaguya was debating this. Thinking about the beautiful sunset, the food he he mentioned, and there was something on the island he didn't have at home. "Okay. What first? We're going to cuddle and hold hands on a beach walk?"

"Tell you what, how about you be yourself and don't try too hard and we both walk on the beach. It will be dark soon. Let's change into something comfortable for the sand and we can have a walk. How does that sound?" 

She was delighted. Time to switch from the school uniform to a light hoodie and some shorts. This was going to be a date night for the two couples.

~~~~~

Reine was ordering a plan for Shido and (FN). < Listen boys. Here is the deal. Bring a sweatshirt if you haven't already and have a walk on the beach. We are limited on time. In doing so, end it with a kiss. Give them your hoodies and head back to the hotel. We need to do this before we push our luck. I don't want to go with tomorrow as Plan B if we don't have to. >

< Easy for you to say. I don't know if I can seal. > Sighed (FN).

< We'll figure it out. Just try it out. > Assured Shido.

< Alright. I guess. >

By the time both of them got changed it was dark. But since their hotel was right on the beach, they had access to it. They met by the steps and as she wanted, went hand in hand down the steps and onto a cooler sand. It felt different. Much colder and firm than in the prime sunlight. They began to walk closer to the ocean and then towards the other side of the beach. 

"So, why is this better?" Kaguya pondered. 

"Close your eyes and tell me what you feel." He held her hand as she processed the surroundings. 

She still kept her eyes closed. "The ocean, a cute guy, and the sand?"

"The crashing waves, the person I'm holding, the cold sand tingling, and the stars above. I've dreamt of nights like these." He faced her. "Think tomorrow we can do this too?"

"Yeah. Please. I like this."

"I'm glad." 

< Go for the kiss. It's okay. I'm aiding Shido. Go ahead. > Reine unexpected gave him the call. That's when this was going for all the marbles. 

Kaguya hugged into his chest. "Thank you." 

(FN) hugged her tightly and faced in front of her. Looked at her firmly and reached in. Kaguya wanted it too. He kissed her and that is when things got very interesting. There were sparkles. Not from the stars. They came from Kaguya. 

"Woah. What's happening?" As with the others, the clothing from her was starting to disappear. 

"Hold on." (FN) took off his hoodie as fast as possible. When the sparkling light disappeared he gave it to her. "That kinda happens when, your power is sealed..."

"Eep! Why!?" Cried Kaguya as she turned around and put on his hoodie and held the bottom of it down. 

"I don't know. But there is something I realized. Both me and Shido. We wanted you to live life the way you wanted it to. Set your goals and be happy. More than just combat. Let's all just live and see what we can do. How does that sound?"

Kaguya was still blushing. But was hopeful in that same sense. "Thank you. Thanks so much Handsome. And, thanks for being my first."

"My first too... Um, let's get you back."

"Thanks." 

The two of them walked back side by side. (FN) officially has spirit sealing power. Which meant something else. Just as Kotori thought, he can seal a spirit. Going forward it was going to be interesting in how (FN) and Kaguya would move forward. Not because of the kiss and seal, but he mentioned her living the life she chooses. And for him, he didn't exactly move on from a current girl. 

Whenever we talk, Whenever we touch, Whenever we laugh

I can never give up these feelings that are awakening

This is the first time I have been honest with myself

Because I met you, someone I always want to be with

I want to believe, Date A Live

~~~~~

Respect the process readers. Everything happens for a reason.

-Rel