Bonus

Hey everyone. Relly again.

So during this time I badly jammed by thumb. No real diagnosis unfortunately at the moment. But for almost a month it was uncomfortable typing, using my phone, heck, using a game controller! Ugh! Work has been hell, driving annoying, you name it. Trying picking up something with your dominant hand without your thumb. You know what I'm talking about.

While hurt, I had some ideas in my head. This one, a bonus chapter on Kurumi because I am a people pleaser and it was due. Here, just a casual date with no huge suspense. Something to calm the mind of everyone.

Enjoy.

~~~~~

Even after one streak of crazy days stops, there will be more in the future. However when there is a calm, it should be embraced, appreciated, and try to be lived to the fullest within reason and certain measure. On this particular morning Kurumi woke up along side (F/N). She smiled as she was the one up first. After he spent the night she stretched a little and enjoyed a little water at her bedside and was going to give it a few minutes. Not wanted to move around in the bed too much.

After those few minutes were up it was time for her to get up and at it. Slowly slithering out of bed like a cat and heading to the floor to get her nightgown. (F/N) you dog. Haha. Putting it back and then heading to the kitchen to start coffee. Important matter. Tea for later as well. She had an exciting day planned. I wonder what will happen first? My finishing pancakes or him waking up. Shall be a challenge.

Kurumi got the batter mixed and started to turn on the stove as there was a yawn from the bedroom. It was (F/N) slowly starting to wake up. He was going to be a moment or two as she was going to continue with her time as planned. Smiling and humming to herself as she was waiting for her lover to make an entrance. A big yawn as he walked into the kitchen in just his boxers.

"Morning Darling." Cooed Kurumi.

"Ah man." (F/N) let out another yawn. "Morning Babe. How's it going?"

"Still recovering from last night." Kurumi turned around and lifted up her gown to her waist. "You are becoming more of quite the tiger mister." Letting go of the gown with a giggle.

"Is that a bad thing?" He asked.

She giggled. "No. Not at all. You are amazing."

"So uh, bathroom, dressed, and breakfast?" He asked.

"How about a fun day I set up? And I think it will be worth your while. Not a concrete plan, but I think it's something the two of us needed. Fair?"

"I trust your judgement." He smiled and winked at her.

The morning consisted of eating pancakes in their pajamas and catching up on two episodes of anime that the two of them missed out on. They watched it together and thank goodness they could be recorded. Thankfully, only one episode behind is two of the series they were watching of current franchises. After two episodes and a little debating, it was time for the two of them to get dressed so they can head outside. Get some fresh air, touch grass, and enjoy the day.

Kurumi decided to dress casual, yet sexy. Ripped jeans and a black crop top. Seeing a black thong if one was close enough. It was perfect for her. As it approached the prime time of sunshine, the two of them hand in hand walked into the city. It had been a while since the two of them had time to just take it all in. Pass by the water fountain at the train station, the park, and the little shops. For it being city life, it was peaceful. Neither of them in a rush.

As it approached lunch time Kurumi scooped out what would be a nice place to sit down. So many choices too. All good choices. How could they narrow it down?