Chapter 27 - Time Suck

Now from here on out I am warning everyone this will heat up in directions even I am not prepared for. But I won't spoil.

Enjoy.

~~~~~

It was all coming along. But there was something that was happening in the minds of everyone. (FN) losing control and him being allowed out and about. But not like Shido where with all the power inside him he becomes a playboy. Some Chad. With Zafkiel running through him and eating his mind and insides, he was now an angry devil like shell. With that, Kurumi would be the only one to stop him. 

"You..." (FN) looked down the flintlock pistol held by his lover.

"My love." She grit her teeth. Tears falling her cheeks. "How did it get like this?"

"You didn't love me." He grunted.

"Of course I did! I made sacrifices. Wanted better from you. Protected you as best as I could without suffocating you. Now look at you. You're forgetting to love. To smile. You complimented me. And for what?"

"Lies. You bitch." (FN) smirked.

Kurumi frowned seeing her lover lose his sanity. His eye golden on one side and black on the other. Lifeless. The young man that she knew and fell in loved with had changed a little since their relationship including me less timid and more flirty and affectionate. But everything was wiped away and erased. Currently this was the last chance to go for it

"I'm sorry."

"Go to-(hell)" There was a blast. He fall right on his back and everything operating inside of his neck and up was no more. Her Darling was gone.

~~~~~

"No!" Kurumi panted and jumped out of bed. She was coveted in sweat. In a fighting stance with her eyes closed tightly as if she was defending herself from a beating. "Oh man." She panted and tried to let herself calm down.

This was unlike her. Her hair down and in a pink nightgown. Something not really her color. But with all the cuteness around her she thought she would try it out and see. And it worked with her body, skin tone, and hair very well. Took her so long to realize. Though now it was drenched in too much sweat.

"Oh my God." Kurumi took a long sigh of relief. "I have to think of a better way."

She had plotted hard as of late. Trying to get through anything. Many ways as to absorb time and how and when to use it. Whether trying too hard, or too many obstacles, she had a hard time grasping. Then how much pain could she take trying to redo everything all again? This was going to take more patience when in reality, everyone was on borrowed time before (FN) would simply go crazy. That would never do. At all. Period. Point blank. Solution, or he dies. Which no one wanted. Though they all looked at Kurumi as she could be the only one with the keys to the solution with all the steps. No one else could even grasp how or what she potentially can do.

Okay. Bad dream. A dream. A bad dream on a bad situation and instead of sex with lover tonight I'm sweating and hugging a pillow. Shower, tea, and think again. I can do this.

As Kurumi ditched her nightgown and underwear in the basket she warmed the water. Sitting down in the shower and having the water rain over her head, hair, and torso. Trying to wash off the tears and the memory from her slumber. Some hot water and the peaceful sound of the water hitting the bottom of the tile would ease her. As she was again surrounded in thought about her lover dying. Not only that but by her hands after he was told that he never loved her. It just wasn't true. 

But it went more into thinking of what she could do. Part of her was carrying the guilt of what she and her clones have already committed. Another was failure which she hadn't felt since turning down meeting someone behind the school while she was in high school.  Just everything. It was time for another plan of action. There was another failed plot attempt she tried to figure out. After a shower and rest she would try again. But this time, as she originally planed, she would have to go at it alone. 

~~~~~

With it being just passed 1 AM, she thought that it could be a good time to strike. To get dressed and get everything into action.  She would still have her task of killing off the hospice. But yet, since the patients were on borrowed time, they would feel no pain or suffering any longer. But until Kurumi could see her lovers normal guys again, she would just live time in heartbreaking pain. 

But it was time to act. After her shower she dried off and got dressed. Putting on her dress and grabbing the one thing she needed to wear. One of her lover's hoodies. The red and black one. That was her favorite one to wear. It was a little chilly. And why not. The thin woman with the golden clock eye in a sweatshirt was going to look more intimidating. Then jumping out of the apartment door and into the moonlight. After leaving a note.

To those who are interested or worried about the situation for (FN) and myself,

I may be MIA as I figure out a solution. This does require time trial and gathering time. Please don't worry or miss us too much. I will bring him back. This is all my fault. My doing. I must make this right. 

If you hear the alarm go off it is a diversion that I will shut off to use it as cover. Make sure the girls don't watch the news about it. And by that I mean Tohka and Yoshino. I will be back and make things. Possibly in the time span when after Miku started to fall and get clingy to Shido. 

I shall be back.

Kurumi

She made her way into the hospice in the city. The ability to go through solids such as walls and buildings were a huge help. Kurumi took a breath as she knew what was next. Some of the people in there were good people. Some did nothing bad. Kurumi did kill and suck time from rude people as karma. This was different. The woman was mellowing out technically, but there was much to do. And she was unsure of how much time she would need. But it started from the top floor and working her way down. 

Kurumi consumed the energy of the top floor as it was only patients at the moment. She took a long breath afterwards and realized that there wasn't that much. Looks like I saved them from some emotional and mental pain. There might be something detected. But if I make the alarm sound by sunrise they won't suspect a thing. That way there was no severe scare of illnesses. 

Shen went through the floors and some going individually to not kill any staff members. Just comes to show that Kurumi really has changed. Instead absorbing the energy of time from every organic lifeform, she was doing it in a more tasteful fashion. If that's even a thing... Kind of? 

As the floors were cleared out it was creeping into morning hours. There were some delays. Some people did have different circumstances. Some were stuck on machines. Others having nurses on call 24/7. Then there was a break where Kurumi snuck into the kitchen were they made fine foods all kinds. As they say, "They eat well for their final days." If you're in a hospice yes. This isn't death row. This is classy. 

After Kurumi treated herself to a meal in disguise with the walls and darkness of the morning hours she went back to the roof to set off the alarm. She counted down. Seeing people going to shelters and buildings moving to underground. Counting to sixty (seconds) and reverting back so it could shut off. Looking around there was no chaos. At least as of yet. Heck, the AST members weren't even deployed as of yet. But they would deploy anyways for due diligence purposes. 

After shutting it off she took a breath as it was time for the twelfth bullet. She was scared to use this on herself for the longest time.  

"Zafkiel."

"Twelfth Bullet."

"Yud Bet."

Bang.

~~~~~

Thank you so far for the wait. I am working on the next chapter. I am doing a little research and trying to get this out soon. 

-Relly